As a self-described moderate, my honest opinion on Paul Ryan...

Can you elaborate? I'm honestly not sure what your post has to do with the topic. Obama was against gay marriage before he was for gay marriage. Obama was against the Patriot Act before he was for it. I could go on and on about the things Obama has changed his position on. This thread wasn't in defense of Obama or Romney. If anything it was in favor of Ryan, and I don't even like the guy.

EDIT: And he hasn't "modified" his positions, he has "evolved". :p

Obama hasn't flipped floped; he's simply more experienced and shown an ability to alter course - as opposed to some who stay the course even when rocks are present.

Therein lies the difference between a leader and a charlatan; a leader admits mistakes, a charlatan makes excuses.

On some issues I would agree with you, but what about gay marriage? He "evolved" on the issue right? I turn 28 tomorrow and already know where I stand on gay marriage. This man is 51 years old and is "evolving" on certain issues? Sounds like flip flopping to me.

This really is not hat difficult.

Until recently, it was unknown whether or not a candidate for national office could take a stand inn favor of gay marriage and still win an election.

The dude is a politician.

It seems you describe yourself incorrectly.

The assumption by you that Romney will lose invalidates the rest of your argument.

It seems you describe yourself incorrectly.

The assumption by you that Romney will lose invalidates the rest of your argument.

I consider myself realistic. I could care less whether Romney or Obama wins because they are the same person. I'm pretty sure Obama willwin though. The incumbent has an advantage in the first place, and Romney is a weak candidate. Pretend otherwise if you would like but Romney is as liberal as Obama. This election is liberal vs. liberal, but the right hates to admit it.

I was a Moderate who thought long and hard about the Presidential race in 2008, it was a tough call. Then I realized I live in NY and that dead Democrats outmunbered every other voting bloc so I voted to McCain/ Palin because as I mentioned, I'm a thoughtful moderate with an independent streak and think long and hard about these things. (Do people really believe this crap?)

Thoughtful?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_whistle:

Do you think Paul Ryan was being genuine today when he told an audience that Barack Obama just removed the work requirement from welfare?

Sorry it took me a while to respond to the question. Responding to all the neo-con hacks on this site took more time than I would have liked. I think that Paul Ryan is a politician who will say what he needs to to get his guy elected. I guess what I should have said was that he genuinely believes that conservatism is what is best for America, not that he isn't a lying politician like the rest of them. It still beats Romney who was never a conservative in the first place, but took a sharp right turn when he was running for President.

Forum List

Back