As a registered Libertarian, this is one reason why I will be voting all Republican.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
I usually do not start threads, but when I saw this, I just had to. I am registered Libertarian, but I will be voting all "R" in 2012. When I see trash like this in this video you are about to watch, just the thought of Republicans gaining control of the Senate and Presidency while maintaining control of the House, just know the pain an angst it will cause trash like this you will see in the video is motivation enough for me to vote Republican for every elected office.

Now, watch the whole video, you will see these people have severe mental disorders. When you get to :56, look at the imbecile and the idiot after him, the old washed up hippie who looks like he is a few hours away from turning 100 years old trying to talk like they know what its like to be black. Just knowing the profound depression it will cause these turds at the bottom of the sewer to see Republicans control the house, senate and presidency is enough to want to vote Repubican. This video is just a perfect example of what the left in America is all about, daym what hate filled, intolerant idiots they are. The more you see of left-wingers, the more you detest them:

Racist Hate From Lefties In Wisconsin (Language Warning)

I think when lies get repeated often enough people become deluded enough to start believing them. I do see it happening on both sides. This group probably resembles a RDean or TM Birthday Party Invite list. Some People should be required to wear giant yellow warning beacons when out in public. :D

If you believe anything fromBreirbartyou are too dumb to vote Democrat.

If you are too dumb to know how to spell Breitbart's name correctly, you are too dumb to vote. All the Breitbart site did was provide a video of what the left is all about. The video is right there for you to see, it has nothing to do with Breitbart's site, the video shows everything.

Last edited:
If you believe anything from Breirbart you are too dumb to vote Democrat.

This coming from an Al Gore and media matters fan.....I win

Actually i voted George Bush(dumb me) little did i know how bad Bush would be...

Ok you're a fan of Chomsky and voted for Bush? Uh.......did I miss something? What didnt you like about Bush? If you thought he was like Chomsky, I think you may not have paid attention. Just sayin!

Last edited:
I usually do not start threads, but when I saw this, I just had to. I am registered Libertarian, but I will be voting all "R" in 2012. When I see trash like this in this video you are about to watch, just the thought of Republicans gaining control of the Senate and Presidency while maintaining control of the House, just know the pain an angst it will cause trash like this you will see in the video is motivation enough for me to vote Republican for every elected office.

Now, watch the whole video, you will see these people have severe mental disorders. When you get to :56, look at the imbecile and the idiot after him, the old washed up hippie who looks like he is a few hours away from turning 100 years old trying to talk like they know what its like to be black. Just knowing the profound depression it will cause these turds at the bottom of the sewer to see Republicans control the house, senate and presidency is enough to want to vote Repubican. This video is just a perfect example of what the left in America is all about, daym what hate filled, intolerant idiots they are. The more you see of left-wingers, the more you detest them:

Racist Hate From Lefties In Wisconsin (Language Warning)

If we post a video of "idiots," "imbeciles," etc... from the right will that make you want to vote Democrat?

If you are too dumb to know how to spell Breitbart's name correctly, you are too dumb to vote. All the Breitbart site did was provide a video of what the left is all about. The video is right there for you to see, it has nothing to do with Breitbart's site, the video shows everything.

calling out someone for a typo is all you got?

Breitbart.com Caught Again: Deceptively Editing a Video

Little Green Footballs - Breitbart.com Caught Again: Deceptively Editing a Video

Breitbart confirms he was duped by O'Keefe and the ACORN pimp hoax
Breitbart confirms he was duped by O'Keefe and the ACORN pimp hoax | Media Matters for America

Fox News And Andrew Breitbart Come Up With Another Swindle

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SPPl-N39E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SPPl-N39E[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmOwafnVGug&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmOwafnVGug&feature=related[/ame]

Share on twitterShare on redditShare on tumblrMore Sharing Services

PrintEmail

Fox News reports fake murder story from ACORN video as fact
http://mediamatters.org/research/200909160023

Jason Mattera and Breitbart.com’s Fake Bono Interview
http://taylormarsh.com/blog/2012/03/jason-mattera-and-breitbart-coms-fake-bono-interview/

Last edited:
I will be voting Republican because of the mess we have had this past term. A president who promised everything and delivered nothing and a Congress that turned out to the the laziest in history. What else do we have to know. Look at the record. I don't need the video.

If that's what the 'left' is ALL about then the 'right' must be ALL about the KKK.

Extremism in either direction is not the answer.

I will be voting Republican because of the mess we have had this past term. A president who promised everything and delivered nothing and a Congress that turned out to the the laziest in history. What else do we have to know. Look at the record. I don't need the video.

I see so according to you voting for people who cause messes will help clean up those messes

Forum List

Back