As A Matter Of Course? I Have More Power Than GOP Candidates...

Whom Has The Real Power?

• The Voter/Citizen

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • The Parties

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post In Thread)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
*I* Don't have to follow Rules of PC...and am not at the scrutiny Of the US media..Only Statist Rubes of this Board...

Live and Learn...

GOP Candidates wish they had my power...And as a matter of Course so does OBAMA...and Statist Democrats...

ALL wish MY power...

Where does the Power Really Lie?

I remember as a child. I was at a workshop. They had a bunch of people representing a range of people.

They had people representing CEOs of many various corporations: Disney, Playboy, others I can't remember.

They had people representing Churches, the devil, the President, Kings. etc

And then they posed an interesting question. Who was the most powerful person in the room?

People would guess trying to determine wealth power. But the answer really was simple. We were.

See, none of those people have power, unless we consent to give it to them. We have the freedom to choose what to do with our labor, who we give our money, and what we let influence us.

We the people have power over all corporations and governments.

It's 2011... If you want to know something you have more information at your fingertips than at any other time in the history of the world, thanks to the privet sector. The Voters chose to be misinformed and vote for what they believe to be a lesser of two evils... Our current predicament is nothing more
than a reflection of the US voter base being having a majority in unwillingness to hold elected officials accountable and to a higher standard.

Bush/Obama
Cain/Mitt
Pretty much all of congress…

It’s the voters/supporters making excuses for horribly corrupted and stupid people that allows them to gain power.

I remember as a child. I was at a workshop. They had a bunch of people representing a range of people.

They had people representing CEOs of many various corporations: Disney, Playboy, others I can't remember.

And then they posed an interesting question. Who was the most powerful person in the room?

People would guess trying to determine wealth power. But the answer really was simple. We were.

See, none of those people have power, unless we consent to give it to them. We have the freedom to choose what to do with our labor, who we give our money, and what we let influence us.

Precisely. WE the people decide to retain power or give it to those that might eventually take it from us...which sadly too many are doing, and sadly too many are abridging their right to stop for whatever reason...

"A Republic, If you can keep it..." ~Answer from Benjamin Franklin as a person asked him as The Constitution had been voted upon in the affirmative, as to the form of Government they had voted upon...

A gift given unto us over 200 years ago all too many are willing to give unto others that they hardly know but by name, and scattered deeds...

It's 2011... If you want to know something you have more information at your fingertips than at any other time in the history of the world, thanks to the privet sector. The Voters chose to be misinformed and vote for what they believe to be a lesser of two evils... Our current predicament is nothing more
than a reflection of the US voter base being having a majority in unwillingness to hold elected officials accountable and to a higher standard.

Bush/Obama
Cain/Mitt
Pretty much all of congress…

It’s the voters/supporters making excuses for horribly corrupted and stupid people that allows them to gain power.
I have never in my life understood why resonable people would abdicate thier responsibility to thier liberty...

*I* Don't have to follow Rules of PC...and am not at the scrutiny Of the US media..Only Statist Rubes of this Board...

Live and Learn...

GOP Candidates wish they had my power...And as a matter of Course so does OBAMA...and Statist Democrats...

ALL wish MY power...

Hitting the bottle a little hard tonight, are ya? :booze:

Live and Learn...

ALL wish MY power...

Im sorry to hear that. You really don't need to drink to participate in discussions here.

Do you have an opinion on who has power?

Live and Learn...

ALL wish MY power...

Your first mistake is talkiing out of your ass.

Your second is also talking outta yer ass...

Either answer the thread on the intellectual level as presented, or forever show the rest of the world what an ate up assclown that you really are.

AssClown.gif

Live and Learn...

ALL wish MY power...

Im sorry to hear that. You really don't need to drink to participate in discussions here.

Do you have an opinion on who has power?
Joey K is working off a false assumption...HE has chosen the assclown route.

Sad thing is too many as the OWS that would bolster him in his deception/diversion from topic. Lord help them if they ever have to really think for themselves. They would join the rest of us that do so on a daily basis. Instead? they take the coward's way out.

Live and Learn...

ALL wish MY power...

Your first mistake is talkiing out of your ass.

Your second is also talking outta yer ass...

Either answer the thread on the intellectual level as presented, or forever show the rest of the world what an ate up assclown that you really are.

AssClown.gif

so, what's your drink of choice? Johnny Walker, Jameson? I'm guessing you're a cheap bastard. probably Jack or if you're a beer man, Bud or more likely, Natty Ice. Anyway, continue on with your delusions of grandeur. have a drink on me.

so, what's your drink of choice? Johnny Walker, Jameson? I'm guessing you're a cheap bastard. probably Jack or if you're a beer man, Bud or more likely, Natty Ice. Anyway, continue on with your delusions of grandeur. have a drink on me.

So what exactly bothers you about the topic in question that has you trying to avoid it and derail it without false promises irrelevant conversation?

The Voter/Citizen. I've been a part of the Tea Parties since its inception. We moved mountains when it was said nothing could be done.. that we no longer had a voice. The people retain the power. Obama and his band of Zombie Shitters are about to feel that power come Nov. 2012.

Who has the real power?

I believe the GOLDEN RULE is still in effect, don't you?

After the past three years, I have become so jaded that I don't think it's the people and simply their vote any longer. Look at what Hope and Change has brought us.

Cronyism is so alive and well. Bundlers and lobbyists are making fistfuls of cash at the tax payers expense. Look at Solyndra and the loans made on bad advice or no vetting at all. Insider trading is legal if you are in office and prepared to take advantage of loopholes in the law. How many of our good elected officials belong in jail if Martha Stewart got slammed for one call from her broker on inside info? And she deserved it as well.

We have the power to put people in office, but who has the power to destroy that privilege like Acorn and the Democrats complaining and working against Voter ID's. Then there is union corruption and the attempt to have card check voting.

Only now are the people getting tired of this Hope and Change and the grass roots movement of the Tea Parties attempted to change that foible system. So, what happens next? OWS and who are their supporters and backers for these lunatics? You bless them, Princess Nancy. God won't.

Forum List

Back