As a Jew this is hard for me to explain

Your entire context here is quoting verses out of context to prove that God rejected the Jews.
You are thus presenting as an ignorant self-hating Jew.
I don’t believe God rejects any of his creatures. We reject him.
As per WFA.
WatchingFromA{Fart}.
???
O, Gosh!
I was responding to WatchingFromAfar!
I'm a little slow today. :lol:

Not only is Israel "existentially necessary" but it is bastion of civilization in that otherwise unrelieved expanse of Arab failure.
The "bible" is full of verses where God talked directly to His chosen ones.
God explains in detail why He chose them
God explains in detail what they need to do to get His Grace
God explains in detail why He rejected them
God explains in detail why they failed to obey His commandments
Fast forward to the 21st century and just as before
His chosen rejected God's commandments doing the Devil's work instead.
:)-

Not only is Israel "existentially necessary" but it is bastion of civilization in that otherwise unrelieved expanse of Arab failure.
God spoke directly to Moshe and then to Yehoshuah.
Give the Book of James a read and get back to me...Paul was lying through his teeth.

I may or may not agree with some of that. However I still believe Israel is necessarry. We have a problem in the West with Godless Jews...but in the end isnt the "Godless" part the real problem no matter who you deal with?

.Paul was lying through his teeth.

You, in the year 2019AD
Were not there, know of no witness who were.,,. and state unequivocally that Paul lied.

My friend, you lie through your teeth, if, and if, you have any real teeth; but either way, you be lying or reading a lying statement.for self serving reasons; which means you are not a friend of mine -:)-

I may or may not agree with some of that. However I still believe Israel is necessarry

I totally agree. The state (country) is necessary to expose evil, il-morale acts and the willingness of the US Jewish population knowing look aside (blind fold themselves) to the daily atrocities the Israeli's inflict of the Palestinians; day on.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,. night on
God is watching/judging them as you read this

Give the Book of James a read and get back to me...Paul was lying through his teeth.
I very much like James, too, but I think you misunderstand Paul. One of the purposes of James' book was to correct others who misunderstood Paul.

Are you saying Paul wrote the Book of James?
Nope...James wrote the Book of James to warn people not to believe Paul.
Paul was a well known self-hating Jewish con man using Jesus to eliminate Judaism.

Don’t be so gullible. Reza Aslan, who resurrected that German nonsense, is a Muslim and a liberal. Paul and James are Christian saints.

James was the first book written and placed at the end of the Canon so no one would read it.

More nonsense. It doesn’t matter where a book appears. If the Church didn’t want it read as doctrine then it wouldnt have canonized it all.
For example the Shepherd of Hermès, Epistle of Barnabus and Apocalypse of Peter.
Nor does it matter exactly when it was written. It was contemporary with the rest of the books within a very few years. Even the latest book, Revelation, is only 40 years younger than the earliest.

As a Jew this is hard for me to explain

I’m 70 living in 2019ad. For those who didn’t know-------

“ad” means; The years “After Jesus’s death”.,.i.e. (ad)

2,019 years ago;.,.,,.,, Jesus walked the streets of Jerusalem

And He knew “Jerusalem” was not the “Promised Land”

Now over 2,000 years later I have found it.

The “Promised Land “ turns out to be-----

No,
It's not--
the Palestinian Land
now called “Israel”
But
The
“United States of America”
.,.,aka.,.,
USA
The United States​

And as an American, I consider a Jewish American to be just “an American” or a “Jewish American”.

But more importantly; I as an American; I view a Jew as a Jewish person. I view Jews who live in or born in “Israel” as Israelite’s; not a “Jew”, although they are from the same family.

there is a difference

No harm intended or implied

If I have offended, you

Please forgive me :)-

Ok?

AD doesn't mean "after death"..

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

The terms anno Domini (AD) and before Christ (BC) are used to label or number years in the Julian and Gregorian calendars. The term anno Domini is Medieval Latin and means "in the year of the Lord".

Nope...James wrote the Book of James to warn people not to believe Paul.
Paul was a well known self-hating Jewish con man using Jesus to eliminate Judaism.

The fact that the author calls upon the authority of James the brother of the Lord, who died c. 62 CE, and the debate concerning faith and works suggest the period immediately after James and Paul, in the last third of the first century.

Your entire context here is quoting verses out of context to prove that God rejected the Jews.
You are thus presenting as an ignorant self-hating Jew.
I don’t believe God rejects any of his creatures. We reject him.
As per WFA.
WatchingFromA{Fart}.
???
O, Gosh!
I was responding to WatchingFromAfar!
I'm a little slow today. :lol:

Just today?

Forum List

Back