As a FAVOR to the rest of us

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I suggest a limit on how many images and videos one can post in a single post and that they be disallowed to keep posting the same ones in EVERY Thread they post in no matter the subject or discussion.

I am way past tired of one post being half a page of a single thread and repeated in every thread numerous times.

You have rules about sig lines time to rein in certain cut and paste experts.

I suggest a limit on how many images and videos one can post in a single post and that they be disallowed to keep posting the same ones in EVERY Thread they post in no matter the subject or discussion.

I am way past tired of one post being half a page of a single thread and repeated in every thread numerous times.

If you're talking about the conspiracy theorists photos...and you're using firefox, right click on their pics and choose "block images from"...I've blocked all of Terrals. :lol:

If someone is spamming videos (posting the same videos over in a lot of threads) and we haven't caught it yet, please report the posts when you come across them.

If someone is spamming videos (posting the same videos over in a lot of threads) and we haven't caught it yet, please report the posts when you come across them.

You can not be serious. I suggest you read a certain person already mentioned by someone elses entire posting history. There are two others nearly as bad.

Any other tricks you'd like the board owner and staff members to perform specifically for you?

Seems to me when you feel your freedom of speech is being infringed upon, YOU will make it known in every thread several times, for a couple days at a crack, and when that doesn't work, you resort to mocking people, and YOU haven't been reigned in yet.

What's with the constant bullshit double standard? I say suck it the hell up and deal, you grouchy, rude, ill-mannered bastard.

But then, that's just me, and I'm a bit crabby today because I have a fever of 103, and haven't eaten in 2 days.

(My apologies to anyone else I may have offended).

You can not be serious. I suggest you read a certain person already mentioned by someone elses entire posting history. There are two others nearly as bad.

That's all I can recommend, but as Ravi said, if you are using Firefox you can easily avoid actually loading them, other than that, unless they are spam there is not much to currently do except scroll past it.

That's all I can recommend, but as Ravi said, if you are using Firefox you can easily avoid actually loading them, other than that, unless they are spam there is not much to currently do except scroll past it.

Thus the recommendation that a RULE be made. YOU know, as I did in the opening post, I recommended a NEW RULE be made.

Any other tricks you'd like the board owner and staff members to perform specifically for you?

Seems to me when you feel your freedom of speech is being infringed upon, YOU will make it known in every thread several times, for a couple days at a crack, and when that doesn't work, you resort to mocking people, and YOU haven't been reigned in yet.

What's with the constant bullshit double standard? I say suck it the hell up and deal, you grouchy, rude, ill-mannered bastard.

But then, that's just me, and I'm a bit crabby today because I have a fever of 103, and haven't eaten in 2 days.

(My apologies to anyone else I may have offended).

No you just have a personal dislike of me and resort to crap like this all the time.

Once again RETARD, I ask foir a NEW RULE. To address the problem. This is a private board and has several rules that limit people in reasonable manners. So how about you go see a doctor and make sure you do not have Swine Flu,

I am serious. I do NOT want anything to happen to you. What would I do with out you to attack me at random times. This shit is serious, SEE a DOCTOR.

Thus the recommendation that a RULE be made. YOU know, as I did in the opening post, I recommended a NEW RULE be made.

Not trying to say your point is invalid, I merely offered a suggestion. You brought it up, moderators noticed, if something more can be done it will and an announcement will be made. If something cannot be done then, as I said, you will have to just scroll past them.

All the rules that are made are not made arbitrarily, and it's nice to have so few rules as we do.

Forum List

Back