As a country, we have several solutions to the source of the problem.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Problem: Bastardization of the Constitution's Commerce Clause by Congress to increase the power of the federal government leaps and bounds over what was intended.

Solutions:

1. Roll over and not care, let the republic die, and give true birth to whatever sort of tyranny we are leaning towards.

2. States succeed from the union in order to form a free confederacy that has no political ties with the corrupt national government.

OR (my personal solution):

3. The states gather for a constitutional convention with the purpose being to ammend the constitution in a way that clarifies what the commerce clause says. The purpose being so that the corrupt Congress can not use it as an excuse to come up with unconstitutional and tyrannical laws.

Thoughts?

Problem: Bastardization of the Constitution's Commerce Clause by Congress to increase the power of the federal government leaps and bounds over what was intended.

Solutions:

1. Roll over and not care, let the republic die, and give true birth to whatever sort of tyranny we are leaning towards.

2. States succeed from the union in order to form a free confederacy that has no political ties with the corrupt national government.

3. The states gather for a constitutional convention with the purpose being to ammend the constitution in a way that clarifies what the commerce clause says. The purpose being so that the corrupt Congress can not use it as an excuse to come up with unconstitutional and tyrannical laws.

Thoughts?
If we don't do something, it is too late for America. We will have no place for complaining after Obama and the other governmental terrorists finish their agenda.

Nobody to blame for this mess but ourselves because we kept electing the same old politicians who think "they" run this country. So, we created the mess and that means we are going to have to clean it all up ourselves. I think the revolution should begin at the voting booth come next election. Congress needs a very strong messagefrom folks like us who have had enough of the bullshit.

Here's another thing we can do:

Bring suit for all violations of the Commerce Clause to the Supreme Court and let the legal experts on the court, most of whom are conservatives decide the correct interpertation on the clause.

Oh, yea! That's what has been done ever since this country was founded. I guess that the vast majority of the supreme court justices that have ever served, just don't agree with your dumb ass interpertation of the Commmerce Clause.

Too bad...

:tongue:

Here's another thing we can do:

Bring suit for all violations of the Commerce Clause to the Supreme Court and let the legal experts on the court, most of whom are conservatives decide the correct interpertation on the clause.

Oh, yea! That's what has been done ever since this country was founded. I guess that the vast majority of the supreme court justices that have ever served, just don't agree with your dumb ass interpertation of the Commmerce Clause.

Too bad...

:tongue:

No way!

They don't want to bring it in front of a real court. It is easier to gripe on a message board.

They know they have no hope of proving it in a court of laws

Two-thirds of the State legislatures must call on Congress to hold a Constitutional Convention.

Solutions:

Thoughts?
If we don't do something, it is too late for America. We will have no place for complaining after Obama and the other governmental terrorists finish their agenda.
They will not complete their agenda.

Nobody to blame for this mess but ourselves because we kept electing the same old politicians who think "they" run this country. So, we created the mess and that means we are going to have to clean it all up ourselves. I think the revolution should begin at the voting booth come next election. Congress needs a very strong messagefrom folks like us who have had enough of the bullshit.
Exactly so.

Two-thirds of the State legislatures must call on Congress to hold a Constitutional Convention.
All it takes is a qualified lawsuit. I will stand corrected if a similar event did not save us from being taken over completely by FDR and his movement. The trial lawyers will rape the Treasury for years and years, the Supreme Court will see to that. Obama and Company will die on the vine. Common sense and recognition of the Constitution will prevail...unless we are disarmed and enslaved as the ruling elite would prefer.

I not only want the States to succeed, but I want EVERYONE to succeed!

Success is the only option!

I think secession is probably the best solution really, let each state be it's own country now.

Wow...

All because we are getting healthcare for all Americans!

Last time it was because they wanted to hold other humans as slaves. Now they want to secede because Americans will get affordable healthcare.

I think secession is probably the best solution really, let each state be it's own country now.

Wow...

Last time it was because they wanted to hold other humans as slaves. Now they want to secede because Americans will get affordable healthcare.
Oh, it'll be affordable alright...just won't be as much of it for the non-elitist ruling few...and what you get will surely suck...like it does in ALL OTHER COUNTRIES WHERE GOVERNMENT RUNS THE SHOW!

The solution to our health care insurance problem is to have the government pay for those who can't afford it right now and leave the rest of us on our own in a free market system.

Wow...

Oh, it'll be affordable alright...just won't be as much of it for the non-elitist ruling few...and what you get will surely suck...like it does in ALL OTHER COUNTRIES WHERE GOVERNMENT RUNS THE SHOW!

The solution to our health care insurance problem is to have the government pay for those who can't afford it right now and leave the rest of us on our own in a free market system.

If it sucks so much in other countries, why is it so popular with the people? I don't see them threatening revolution because they don't like their healthcare. Why is their healthcare rated so much better than ours? Why do they live longer than us?

Why is it in other countries nobody goes bankrupt because of health issues yet 70% of our bankruptcies are attriburable to healthcare?

Forum List

Back