As a conservative, I am ashamed of Akin

I really do not see why the GOP would ask AKIN to step down.

His POV reflects that of his party rather well, doesn't it?

Because you can't claim gaffe when he goes into such detail
Because rape is a hot button issue
Because not everyone agrees that Biden was refrencing slavery and not just being his usual nitwit self.

Because you're a bunch of liars and we aren't.

:lol: I'm sure you're embarrassed about this particular gaffe but you must know that your post was a flat out lie.

Things are going to get worse for him. He is getting pounded for these comments even though he is being backed by Rush Limbaugh, this particular gaffe is just about the most ignorant and unenlightened thing he could say.

Stupid man.

Since you are "offended" by his using the phrase "legitimate rape" and you think there are NO "illegitimate" rapes?
Are you OK with this:
Woman Admits That She Falsely Accused Convicted High School Student of Rape After He Serves His Time In Jail . . . Woman Keeps $1.5 Million Award As Rape Victim
Woman Admits That She Falsely Accused Convicted High School Student of Rape After He Serves His Time In Jail . . . Woman Keeps $1.5 Million Award As Rape Victim « JONATHAN TURLEY

But you probably think that woman was right in falsely claiming (Illegitimate..) rape?

He definitely should have, and I too am disgusted with the guy.
Now as long as he stays in this story stays alive, and with it a potential lightning rod that could not only keep the Missouri senate seat out of the hands of the GOP, but could doom Romney as well since this story is another distraction that the Dems will use to take the focus off of the economy.
Right now this guy looks selfish beyond belief.

This surprises you?

Things are going to get worse for him. He is getting pounded for these comments even though he is being backed by Rush Limbaugh, this particular gaffe is just about the most ignorant and unenlightened thing he could say.

Stupid man.

Since you are "offended" by his using the phrase "legitimate rape" and you think there are NO "illegitimate" rapes?
Are you OK with this:
Woman Admits That She Falsely Accused Convicted High School Student of Rape After He Serves His Time In Jail . . . Woman Keeps $1.5 Million Award As Rape Victim
Woman Admits That She Falsely Accused Convicted High School Student of Rape After He Serves His Time In Jail . . . Woman Keeps $1.5 Million Award As Rape Victim « JONATHAN TURLEY

But you probably think that woman was right in falsely claiming (Illegitimate..) rape?

That was a crime that she committed. But will you now say that we suspect all thefts because we find that a few were staged for insurance scams?

I know...I know....women are irrelevant here.

I was kind of hoping you people would show up. All the decent conservatives (who are good people), need to speak out against the lunatics in your party. It (criticism) carry's a lot more weight when you guys say it, than when we do.

I say we purge out the extremists in each party and meet in the middle.

yea good luck with that.....its hard to do when they are the ones doing the controlling....and your also risking being called a "Blue Dog" or "Rino" by the Far Righties and Lefties and the shame those names bring with it.....

Akin is an idiot for his caveman comment and a piece of shit for not stepping down.

He has given the Democraps something to hold on to when they had NOTHING going into their cesspool convention.

Now they will have their assholes go on stage claiming Republicans support rape and forcing rape babies on women.

His ass needs to kicked out of MO.

Yes, he should have walked. I don't see any reason I should feel ashamed, however. He shares none of My values and it shows that he is not a conservative; just a member of the GOP.

The people who should feel ashamed are those who will vote for him going forward, and the democrats who have spent 2 million dollars (plus) in campaign support for him.

Party over principle! The democrat credo.

This country better wake up
people like Aiken and others in both parties who care nothing about there own ass need to go

we need a budget
we need job growth
we need a real tax policy
Obama-care needs to be re-done

R and R have many of these items in its final plan and like the budget all ready passed in the house
Akin is an absolute idiot

Forum List

Back