As a conservative, I am ashamed of Akin

Can you name a more racist remark from a President of Vice President?

First of all, I didn't take it literally - and I know Biden didn't mean it literally. So, I didn't see it as racist. However, when one looks at how wingnuts are trying to turn the clock back on minorities - I think he should have meant it literally instead of figuratively.

The black community didn't get all bent out of shape about it - only some sensitive whites.

Then again, I will ask....just what did Biden mean by it?
You ignored the question before, so I'm asking again.

Ask Biden. Surely you can find an email address for him somewhere.

IMO, Biden's "chains" comment is only racist to a racist.

Well, if you honestly believe that - you're a world class dumbass. But, hey, you're entitled to your opinion...

Can you name a more racist remark from a President of Vice President?

First of all, I didn't take it literally - and I know Biden didn't mean it literally. So, I didn't see it as racist. However, when one looks at how wingnuts are trying to turn the clock back on minorities - I think he should have meant it literally instead of figuratively.

The black community didn't get all bent out of shape about it - only some sensitive whites.

Nobody is trying to turn the clock back on minorities. The left have to create these fables in an election year because Obama has nothing else to run on. Spin that all you want, but truth is truth

The "chains" comments are hardly the only racist comments Biden's made.

No doubt you think that, Lakhota. Most Americans saw that for what it was. Your a tool for the democrats, party above country.

Is there any truth to what Akin said, not that any shithead cares about truth? He's right, though. "legit" Rape rarely results in pregnancy, because the rapist usually doesn't shoot his load (try pumping a dry hole).

If Democrats had to drop out for every stupid and insensitive thing they said, there'd no Democrats in office. But, Democrats are the Afros of politics. We simply expect less from them.

Is there any truth to what Akin said, not that any shithead cares about truth? He's right, though. "legit" Rape rarely results in pregnancy, because the rapist usually doesn't shoot his load (try pumping a dry hole).

If Democrats had to drop out for every stupid and insensitive thing they said, there'd no Democrats in office. But, Democrats are the Afros of politics. We simply expect less from them.

You mean rape doesn't excite women? One would think they'd be overjoyed at the prospect of birthing extraordinary children.

Akin is a FREAKING moron--not qualified to hold any elected office. Now he has an EGO to go along with it. Interestingly enough SARAH PALIN supported another GOP female candidate over Akin. She states now that her candidate will run as a 3rd party candidate in this race for the senate.

MISSOURI better freakin WAKE up.

The RNC pulled all money out of Akin's campaign fund--and this freakin poster boy for the Barack Obama's war on women campaign decides to stay in the race.

Akin is an embarrassment to the HUMAN RACE.

Seems dems have always had a problem.

I apologize for the following language but we have to understand the truth that is not being told any longer. The following quotes are LBJ quotes:

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

Some Of The Lost History In The Civil Rights Movement

I don't think you'd want us to begin quoting Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, Jeff Sessions, Elizabeth Dole..

This kind of thing is unfair and speaks to the party first sentiment within the GOP here as well. The guy is an asshole and should lose the election.

All of the people I mentioned were from the South as well as LBJ and Robert Byrd. You might want to place that into the scenario you are attempting to draw.

I apologize for the following language but we have to understand the truth that is not being told any longer. The following quotes are LBJ quotes:

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

yep. LBJ was from the south. and southern democrats were what they were. but then he passed the civil rights act. and all those lovely southern dems ran to the GOP.

you were saying? :)

Really, M, I thought you were better than this. Those quotes were from anonymous sources.

Even if true, LBJ did the right thing in the end. Akins will go on crafting legislation that supports his warped view.

Are you serious? He all but said that the female body can tell the difference between evil and good sperm.

The man didn't misspeak. He's next in line to those that believe an island might tip over from over population. Congress is gridlocked enough without adding morons to it.

I have a hard time understanding how anyone that stupid can be elected as a congressman, how in the hell did the people of Missouri elect this moron in the first place. And I am a conservative. This guy has an IQ of ten, he is a moron.

He threw out incendiary red meat about Obama and the uninformed public ate it up wIthout lookIng deeper. I didn't vote for him.

Well. There IS recognition.

Forum List

Back