As a conservative, I am ashamed of Akin

What exactly did he say and do that makes you ashamed?
He made the distinction between women who are "legitimately" raped and women who make phony claims. What is wrong with that?

He also alluded to the FACT that a woman forced to have intercourse will NOT be as pliable to be impregnated. A fact supported by the FACT 1% of 1.3 million rapes resulted in the murders of 13,000 human beings and you are ashamed???

dude there is no legitimate rape
defending that claim is scary
what does rape have to do with abortion by choice?
did the victim choose to be rapped?

this country needs leaders, not people who have not have the brains god gave a goat

So you think when a woman enjoys her self has consensual sex and next day calls the cops claiming rape IS LEGitimate use of the term "RAPE"?

That is not what he said
I have nothing further to say on this matter with you
Akin is an idiot
This country desperately needs patriots and not people who do not have the sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the bottom
I will not debate the words legitimate rape
there is no such of a thing and that crime is just that, A CRIME AGAINST A HUMAN BEING

I agree - he should go.

However...

Still trying to figure out where the cries were from Democrats for Obama to step aside when he said he didn't want his daughters "punished" with a pregnancy.. OR the Democrats cries for Biden to resign when he sympathized with China's 'one-child-per-family' law..

Oh.. Nevermind.. We know there's a double standard. Of course the reason Republicans are held higher is that they actually stand for something..

But yeah, to avoid this blowing up anymore in the liberal media and taking attention off Obama's failed record, he should've gracefully bowed out.

But I guess he's doing what he thinks is best..

Because either of those is equal to what this idiot said :rolleyes:

Then you're the idiot.
:eusa_boohoo:

He made the distinction between women who are "legitimately" raped and women who make phony claims. What is wrong with that?

He also alluded to the FACT that a woman forced to have intercourse will NOT be as pliable to be impregnated. A fact supported by the FACT 1% of 1.3 million rapes resulted in the murders of 13,000 human beings and you are ashamed???

Are you serious? He all but said that the female body can tell the difference between evil and good sperm.

The man didn't misspeak. He's next in line to those that believe an island might tip over from over population. Congress is gridlocked enough without adding morons to it.

dude there is no legitimate rape
defending that claim is scary
what does rape have to do with abortion by choice?
did the victim choose to be rapped?

this country needs leaders, not people who have not have the brains god gave a goat

So you think when a woman enjoys her self has consensual sex and next day calls the cops claiming rape IS LEGitimate use of the term "RAPE"?

That is not what he said
I have nothing further to say on this matter with you
Akin is an idiot
This country desperately needs patriots and not people who do not have the sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the bottom
I will not debate the words legitimate rape
there is no such of a thing and that crime is just that, A CRIME AGAINST A HUMAN BEING

Now that is typical of a pitchfork and torch club member!
Confronted with arguments YOU can't refute you want take your ball and go home! Wah!!

Get some thinking capacity and consider the science that's involved.
Wait that's impossible with people like you that jump to conclusions FIRST then look for a reason to jump! That's why you are called Lemmings!

You got to be kidding me, no one is that stupid, there is no scientific proof or evidence of your claim, nothing to support it. Women who have been raped have become pregnant, that's a fact. In Fact, slave owners raped slaves in order to increase the count of their slaves and they were very successful. Throughout history this has happened. BTW, I don' t know too many women or children who make false claims as they are put through hell and back proving the claim.

Are you serious? He all but said that the female body can tell the difference between evil and good sperm.

The man didn't misspeak. He's next in line to those that believe an island might tip over from over population. Congress is gridlocked enough without adding morons to it.

I have a hard time understanding how anyone that stupid can be elected as a congressman, how in the hell did the people of Missouri elect this moron in the first place. And I am a conservative. This guy has an IQ of ten, he is a moron.

I have a hard time understanding how anyone that stupid can be elected as a congressman, how in the hell did the people of Missouri elect this moron in the first place. And I am a conservative. This guy has an IQ of ten, he is a moron.

He threw out incendiary red meat about Obama and the uninformed public ate it up wIthout lookIng deeper. I didn't vote for him.

As a conservative, I am ashamed of Akin

That is because conservatism is an ideology of complete weakness. It's understandable. You conservatives only want to maintain status quo, and think whatever faux news tells you to.
After all , thinking for yourself is just too much potential "change".

Do you miss your blankie too?

Last edited:

I'm just wondering why this got more play than Biden and his "back in chains", gaff?
Media?

Maybe because some people understand the difference between figuratively and literally.

So just what did Joe mean when he said that?

I'm not giving a pass to Akin, that was one stupid thing to say, no doubt about that. I'm glad that he did back away from those remarks and apologized for what he said.

Because you can't claim gaffe when he goes into such detail
Because rape is a hot button issue
Because not everyone agrees that Biden was refrencing slavery and not just being his usual nitwit self.

Ahhh, so the person that is one heartbeat away from being the most powerful man in the world is a nitwit. That is one scary thought, if a person really thinks about it.

Because you can't claim gaffe when he goes into such detail
Because rape is a hot button issue
Because not everyone agrees that Biden was refrencing slavery and not just being his usual nitwit self.

Ahhh, so the person that is one heartbeat away from being the most powerful man in the world is a nitwit. That is one scary thought, if a person really thinks about it.

Meh, it's rather rare in our country that VPs are called to step up to the plate. And yes, he's a nitwit. He reminds me of that uncle who goes around at christams and pulls quarters from behind everyones ear.

Forum List

Back