As a conservative, I am ashamed of Akin

Are you ashamed because he let the time limit go by, so another can not step in?
Or that he spoke up with really what the Ryan/ Romney are feeling and want to pass into law themselves for Woman?

Are you ashamed because he let the time limit go by, so another can not step in?
Or that he spoke up with really what the Ryan/ Romney are feeling and want to pass into law themselves for Woman?

the issue of rape and abortion are the same as day and night
Akin is an idiot and deserves to be beat, no matter how much damage the dem party does to this country for 4 more years

Not sure what RR has to do with any if this
it is a desperate path to take when millions are out of work, the country is going broke and the Dem party has no plan to fix any of it

Note to self, Reagan was a liberal and JRK is a conservative, gotta remember that.

Note to self, Reagan was a liberal and JRK is a conservative, gotta remember that.

??????
free will if your thinking I am a liberal plant, you know nothing about this message board
If you think Akin deserves my support, then you know nothing about me
What he stated was words that can only come from a full blown idiot
don't you think we have enough of those in Washington now?

Last edited:

He definitely should have, and I too am disgusted with the guy.
Now as long as he stays in this story stays alive, and with it a potential lightning rod that could not only keep the Missouri senate seat out of the hands of the GOP, but could doom Romney as well since this story is another distraction that the Dems will use to take the focus off of the economy.
Right now this guy looks selfish beyond belief.

He definitely should have, and I too am disgusted with the guy.
Now as long as he stays in this story stays alive, and with it a potential lightning rod that could not only keep the Missouri senate seat out of the hands of the GOP, but could doom Romney as well since this story is another distraction that the Dems will use to take the focus off of the economy.
Right now this guy looks selfish beyond belief.

This Guy should have walked
this countries future is at best scary unless we make changes
I have no idea as to how anyone can be that selfish
I cannot believe he stayed in

Any-way full speed ahead
We need to keep the message out there
Jobs
Budget
Obama-care

I agree - he should go.

However...

Still trying to figure out where the cries were from Democrats for Obama to step aside when he said he didn't want his daughters "punished" with a pregnancy.. OR the Democrats cries for Biden to resign when he sympathized with China's 'one-child-per-family' law..

Oh.. Nevermind.. We know there's a double standard. Of course the reason Republicans are held higher is that they actually stand for something..

But yeah, to avoid this blowing up anymore in the liberal media and taking attention off Obama's failed record, he should've gracefully bowed out.

But I guess he's doing what he thinks is best..

I agree - he should go.

However...

Still trying to figure out where the cries were from Democrats for Obama to step aside when he said he didn't want his daughters "punished" with a pregnancy.. OR the Democrats cries for Biden to resign when he sympathized with China's 'one-child-per-family' law..

Oh.. Nevermind.. We know there's a double standard. Of course the reason Republicans are held higher is that they actually stand for something..

But yeah, to avoid this blowing up anymore in the liberal media and taking attention off Obama's failed record, he should've gracefully bowed out.

Oh there is defiantly a dbl standard
BHO has told so many lies about the budget and what he inherited just as a place to start
He thinks the tax payers wealth is his to do as he pleases
But I cannot allow my core values to change just because Obama has

I was kind of hoping you people would show up. All the decent conservatives (who are good people), need to speak out against the lunatics in your party. It (criticism) carry's a lot more weight when you guys say it, than when we do.

I say we purge out the extremists in each party and meet in the middle.

Clinton had Newt and the boys
it worked as it went right of center
In my opinion GWB as well as R and R are right of center, but just the right amount

I agree - he should go.

However...

Because either of those is equal to what this idiot said :rolleyes:

I agree - he should go.

However...

Because either of those is equal to what this idiot said :rolleyes:

Then you're the idiot.

What exactly did he say and do that makes you ashamed?
He made the distinction between women who are "legitimately" raped and women who make phony claims. What is wrong with that?

He also alluded to the FACT that a woman forced to have intercourse will NOT be as pliable to be impregnated. A fact supported by the FACT 1% of 1.3 million rapes resulted in the murders of 13,000 human beings and you are ashamed???

Why are people like you reacting as if you are in a mob with pitchforks and torches???
Hang em! He said a bad phrase! He said some women cry Rape after they enjoyed the consensual sex!
But you people jumping to conclusions.. really you are so gullible!
Democrats have Presidents impeached, politicians having sex with teen age boys and you get all worked up over "legitimate rape" phrase...
I thought you were grown ups!

He made the distinction between women who are "legitimately" raped and women who make phony claims. What is wrong with that?

He also alluded to the FACT that a woman forced to have intercourse will NOT be as pliable to be impregnated. A fact supported by the FACT 1% of 1.3 million rapes resulted in the murders of 13,000 human beings and you are ashamed???

dude there is no legitimate rape
defending that claim is scary
what does rape have to do with abortion by choice?
did the victim choose to be rapped?

this country needs leaders, not people who have not have the brains god gave a goat

Why are people like you reacting as if you are in a mob with pitchforks and torches???
Hang em! He said a bad phrase! He said some women cry Rape after they enjoyed the consensual sex!
But you people jumping to conclusions.. really you are so gullible!
Democrats have Presidents impeached, politicians having sex with teen age boys and you get all worked up over "legitimate rape" phrase...
I thought you were grown ups!

your a democrat plant
he said no such thing
BHO will win this election on his record, not what you do to try and spin this event into something its not

dude there is no legitimate rape
defending that claim is scary
what does rape have to do with abortion by choice?
did the victim choose to be rapped?

this country needs leaders, not people who have not have the brains god gave a goat

So you think when a woman enjoys her self has consensual sex and next day calls the cops claiming rape IS LEGitimate use of the term "RAPE"?

Forum List

Back