Aryan Nation and Al Queda

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
So for those that find the Aryan Nation not so bad, what say you?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/29/schuster.column/

An unholy alliance
Aryan Nation leader reaches out to al Qaeda
By Henry Schuster
CNN
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 Posted: 2:42 PM EST (1942 GMT)

SEBRING, Florida (CNN) -- A couple of hours up the road from where some September 11 hijackers learned to fly, the new head of Aryan Nation is praising them -- and trying to create an unholy alliance between his white supremacist group and al Qaeda.

"You say they're terrorists, I say they're freedom fighters. And I want to instill the same jihadic feeling in our peoples' heart, in the Aryan race, that they have for their father, who they call Allah."

With his long beard and potbelly, August Kreis looks more like a washed up member of ZZ Top than an aspiring revolutionary.

Don't let appearances fool you: his résumé includes stops at some of America's nastiest extremist groups -- Posse Comitatus, the Ku Klux Klan and Aryan Nation.

"I don't believe that they were the ones that attacked us," Kreis said. "And even if they did, even if you say they did, I don't care!"

Kreis wants to make common cause with al Qaeda because, he says, they share the same enemies: Jews and the American government...

What says our resident racist wingnut Willie. Oh Willie will say they are kooks among us but really, isn't the whole notion of White supremacy and seperation in and of itself kooky no matter who is doing the speaking?

ok this is how dumb the skinheads are.......radical muslims want all non-muslims dead...this would include the skinheads.....so the skin heads are going to help a group gain power that wants them dead

manu1959 said:
ok this is how dumb the skinheads are.......radical muslims want all non-muslims dead...this would include the skinheads.....so the skin heads are going to help a group gain power that wants them dead

Hey we are not talking magna cum laude here.

I should point out that it's Aryan Nations, not "Aryan Nation." In any event, this is not a group that is taken very seriously by anyone in the pro-white movement, even the really radical types. They're what they call "Hollywood Nazis," that is, guys who dress up in funny uniforms and gather, often in a group as big as three, for something, making sure to give the Nazi salute and attract lots of television cameras.

I personally don't want to make common cause with Islamic terrorists OR have my country run by Jews. I think we should send both groups packing to the desert!

Forum List

Back