Aruban man dies in police custody in Netherlands, lefties riot

not sure how this relates to our leftist, but it is a good lesson in immigration, and keeping control of dangerous areas.

fucking muslims are blaming people that had no involvement b/c thats how they are raised, to blame jews for anything wrong in their lives.

not sure how this relates to our leftist, but it is a good lesson in immigration, and keeping control of dangerous areas.

fucking muslims are blaming people that had no involvement b/c thats how they are raised, to blame jews for anything wrong in their lives.
My wife blames me for the sun going down early...

Moonglow: Do you have any problem with the people trying to blame this on people that had absolutely nothing to do with it, or will you just turn a blind eye to it?

Then you are not a nice guy.

think about it, let it sink in

Depends who you are if I am nice to you or not....

over your head then

nice guys finish last

when you are with your wife, finish last, then magically not everything is your fault

over your head then

nice guys finish last

when you are with your wife, finish last, then magically not everything is your fault
If I need any lip from her I'll get it off her boyfriends zipper....

Why is the media ignoring this? It's got everything the media normally likes. Black man killed by white police. Rioting. But then the rioters blame Jews. can't allow that to be known, after all these are darlings of the left, They are diverse and tolerant!

Forum List

Back