Artificially intelligent robots could gain consciousness

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
From babysitting children to beating the world champion at Go, robots are slowly but surely developing more and more advanced capabilities.
Artificially intelligent robots could gain consciousness | Daily Mail Online
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can't tell trendy lazy asses of today a dam thing, they're so far out in left field they won't see it nor believe it until it slaps them upside the head.
Oh well just consider youselvesone fked generation in more ways than one.

From babysitting children to beating the world champion at Go, robots are slowly but surely developing more and more advanced capabilities.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can't tell trendy lazy asses of today a dam thing, they're so far out in left field they won't see it nor believe it until it slaps them upside the head.
I think they WILL gain consciousness and consider myself the fucked since I probably won't live long enough to reap the benefits.

• Banned
I think they WILL gain consciousness and consider myself the fucked since I probably won't live long enough to reap the benefits.

I dunno, but this next generation is going to be so fkd and they haven't a clue, their parents of today are to kn clipped to realize the future they are bringing them.

It's not the same future as the past four generations handed down until the today of our lives this moment.... if that made any dam since.

The little kids of today OMG they are in for such unethical, non morals and values etc... we ain't seen nothing yet.

I dunno, but this next generation is going to be so fkd and they haven't a clue, their parents of today are to kn clipped to realize the future they are bringing them.

It's not the same future as the past four generations handed down until the today of our lives this moment.... if that made any dam since.

The little kids of today OMG they are in for such unethical, non morals and values etc... we ain't seen nothing yet.
I'm very optimistic. I see the arc of history continuing and our lives continuing to improve. Life will be very different for our grandkids but that is not a bad thing and doesn't mean it will be worse.

Forum List

Back