Artificial Sweeteners

it could have been a good discussion about aspartame, your site is a fearmongering piece of colossal shit.:eek:
It is not wrong, but it is written in a way so that non-informed readers will think aspartame is the devil.

Two of the molecules it will be broken down to after ingestion are amino acids. The third, methanol. Not one of them dangerous in the concentration we are talking here.
big whoop. I could give a shit. I hate the stuff, and i posted some details from a site that :eek: :eek: Ed some. Never been there before.

Ask me if i care.

Don't use artificial sweeteners.

To repeat: eat the food people have eaten for centuries, and you should be ok. <-- my rule.

yeah, i got that, and we agree. Still, the site sucks.
k.

:lol:

She's got the moron part down pat.

it could have been a good discussion about aspartame, your site is a fearmongering piece of colossal shit.:eek:
it is not wrong, but it is written in a way so that non-informed readers will think aspartame is the devil.

two of the molecules it will be broken down to after ingestion are amino acids. the third, methanol. not one of them dangerous in the concentration we are talking here.
Big whoop. I could give a shit. I hate the stuff, and I posted some details from a site that :eek: :eek: ed some. Never been there before.

Ask me if I care.

Don't use artificial sweeteners.

To repeat: Eat the food people have eaten for centuries, and you should be ok. <-- my rule.

Props to you for admitting to being sloppy about the information you provide.

Forum List

Back