Article on Girls Gone Wild founder

Um, could you leave me out of that, please? I've known plenty of rich people and plenty of poor people and believe me, there are good and bad in both. Wealth does not make you or Joe Francis or any of us a good person, and it does not equal a good thing.

For a liberal, you really seem to go head over heels for some money!

You honestly don't see wealth as a good thing? You wouldn't like to have more wealth? Hold the presses everybody! We've stumbled onto a saint. A saint in our midst.

If you had thought of something stupid to make yourself insanely rich, I'd call you a genius too. As I've said multiple times before on this post, I get that you don't like Joe. I get it. What I'm saying has nothing to do with how good of a person Joe is. It has to do with the fact that he came up with something nobody else has ever done before. He created a brand and a market where there was none before and he made himself into a multi-millionaire. That takes genius. If it didn't, we'd all be running around wiping our asses with cash.

You honestly don't see wealth as a good thing? You wouldn't like to have more wealth? Hold the presses everybody! We've stumbled onto a saint. A saint in our midst.

If you had thought of something stupid to make yourself insanely rich, I'd call you a genius too. As I've said multiple times before on this post, I get that you don't like Joe. I get it. What I'm saying has nothing to do with how good of a person Joe is. It has to do with the fact that he came up with something nobody else has ever done before. He created a brand and a market where there was none before and he made himself into a multi-millionaire. That takes genius. If it didn't, we'd all be running around wiping our asses with cash.

All Joey did was take the idea of peep shoes to the streets and sell the footage. I can't believe anyone would think that is ingenious. You might get less disbelief and disagreement if you had tempered your description of Joey to say, savvy businessman.

All Joey did was take the idea of peep shoes to the streets and sell the footage. I can't believe anyone would think that is ingenious. You might get less disbelief and disagreement if you had tempered your description of Joey to say, savvy businessman.

I've said it once already, but any idiot can have a stroke of genius. And there are many types of genius. You guys are all deifying genius and sticking to the Einstein definition.

There are political geniuses, business geniuses, marketing geniuses, advanced mathematics geniuses, sports geniuses, style geniuses, religious geniuses. Why can't Joe be a genius since he turned himself into a multimillionaire and created an entire marketing scheme? The answer is that you guys just don't like him. Well I don't like him either. He's probably a sh*thead--and judging by the original article on this post, he is. But I am willing to concede that he obviously has a particular genius for the titty-flashing business because he's been insanely successful at it.

I've said it once already, but any idiot can have a stroke of genius. And there are many types of genius. You guys are all deifying genius and sticking to the Einstein definition.

There are political geniuses, business geniuses, marketing geniuses, advanced mathematics geniuses, sports geniuses, style geniuses, religious geniuses. Why can't Joe be a genius since he turned himself into a multimillionaire and created an entire marketing scheme? The answer is that you guys just don't like him. Well I don't like him either. He's probably a sh*thead--and judging by the original article on this post, he is. But I am willing to concede that he obviously has a particular genius for the titty-flashing business because he's been insanely successful at it.

He just got lucky. He came around when Jerry Springer and reality tv took off.

:thanks:

I ain't no saint. Just don't care that much about money is all.

Forum List

Back