Article on Girls Gone Wild founder

I'm really tempted to accuse this reporter of being a prude with a negative, overly-feminist nazi attitude toward Joe and what he does, but as someone else mentioned, we can't know exactly what happened. He may have been a real jerk and the reporter may be a cool girl. Who knows?

Even if he is a royal jerk, nobody can deny that he's a genius. The guy has made millions upon millions getting girls to show him their tits.

Yeah, journalism being what it is in this day and age, who knows how true it is.

That said, I thought the guy was a scumbag way before I read this article, actually for the same exact reason you think he's a genius!

I'm really tempted to accuse this reporter of being a prude with a negative, overly-feminist nazi attitude toward Joe and what he does, but as someone else mentioned, we can't know exactly what happened. He may have been a real jerk and the reporter may be a cool girl. Who knows?

Even if he is a royal jerk, nobody can deny that he's a genius. The guy has made millions upon millions getting girls to show him their tits.

yeah real genius. Exploit drunk women and make money off it because men cant keep it in their pants.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
yeah real genius. Exploit drunk women and make money off it because men cant keep it in their pants.

Uh, yeah man! I don't see you flying your own helicopter to your own private island. However morally-deficient you may find him to be, you can't deny that he had a stroke of genius. He's taking advantage of the horny male teenager market. I think he also has a line of "Boys gone wild" movies for girls (more accurately homos). And, as the article states, he's talking about making a less provocative line for Wal-Mart stores. This guy's swimming in money all because he took advantage of something that seems obvious. That's genius. I don't admire the guy for what he does by exploiting women :rolleyes: or whatever. I admire him for what he does in the business sense.

I saw this guy in a lengthy interview, he's scum pure and simple. With the exception of the getting hit and man handled, the author's description is accurate. He can justify anything.

Sweet because you care about women. Sad because girls do these things to recieve a t-shirt and a trucker cap. Naive because girls choose to do these things. Joe's not holding a gun their heads and forcing them to make-out with each other. :gives:

Of course he isn't. Although, any decent man, who has any ounce of respect for those girls wouldn't film it. :gang1:

Uh, yeah man! I don't see you flying your own helicopter to your own private island. However morally-deficient you may find him to be, you can't deny that he had a stroke of genius. He's taking advantage of the horny male teenager market. I think he also has a line of "Boys gone wild" movies for girls (more accurately homos). And, as the article states, he's talking about making a less provocative line for Wal-Mart stores. This guy's swimming in money all because he took advantage of something that seems obvious. That's genius. I don't admire the guy for what he does by exploiting women or whatever. I admire him for what he does in the business sense.

It's a sad, sad day when making a lot of money in a very dishonorable manner is equated with genius. Do you find Pablo Escobar to be a genius?

And, I'm sure the reason he's making a less provocative line for Wal-Mart couldn't possibly be a way for him to just make even more money, right?

Picture this: you have a daughter who goes out and gets really drunk one night and flashes a camera. Not that big of a deal, embarassing but not horrible. Now, picture your daughter getting fed shot after shot by a guy who knows exactly what he's doing and knows exactly what he's going to do once he gets her drunk enough. He takes her to a bus and tapes her masturbating, etc., then has sex with her. Oh, yeah, and then he sells it and makes millions of dollars off of it, meanwhile your daughter gets nothing but complete embarassment because she signed a release form. When she was completely hammered. I don't see how what this guy does can be seen as anything less than softcore rape, and worst of all, he's making money doing it!

I don't feel sorry for most of these girls. None of them were fine, upstanding young women before they started drinking. But, they are clearly being taken advantage of. It's not so much feeling sorry for the girls as it is absolutely hating this guy and everything he stands for.

And, for the record, I sincerely doubt this is the rags-to-riches story he likes to make it out to be. Nobody grows up in Laguna Beach, then goes to USC, all while just scraping by. I don't really buy the whole $500,000 in credit card debt thing. I think Daddy's nest egg had a hand in that.

This reminds me of a great Mr. Show sketch about the world's most valuable people, like how Picasso was less of a human being than Sammy Hagar because he didn't make as much money as him.

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
Of course he isn't. Although, any decent man, who has any ounce of respect for those girls wouldn't film it. :gang1:

I don't dispute that Joe's a greaseball. I just think he's smart for having made a gazillion dollars off getting girls to flash him. And the fact that he doesn't respect the girls is a non-issue. Have you stopped to think about whether or not the girls respect themselves? That's really where this conversation should start.

It's a sad, sad day when making a lot of money in a very dishonorable manner is equated with genius. Do you find Pablo Escobar to be a genius?

And, I'm sure the reason he's making a less provocative line for Wal-Mart couldn't possibly be a way for him to just make even more money, right?

That was my whole point. I'm not at all arguing on behalf of this guy's moral piety. He is a greaseball. But he IS a smart greaseball.

And I'm not going to imagine that these girls are my sister or my mom or my girlfriend because they're not. They're dumb sluts who wagered their's and their family's reputations for a hat and a t-shirt that says "Girls Gone Wild" on it so that they can have a "wild and crazy" story for posterity when they get back to their respective campuses. I won't feel sorry for them and I won't imagine for a minute that they are the women in my life that I love because they're not! Dumb sluts are what they are. Joe found a way to make a fortune off of them.

Uh, yeah man! I don't see you flying your own helicopter to your own private island. However morally-deficient you may find him to be, you can't deny that he had a stroke of genius. He's taking advantage of the horny male teenager market. I think he also has a line of "Boys gone wild" movies for girls (more accurately homos). And, as the article states, he's talking about making a less provocative line for Wal-Mart stores. This guy's swimming in money all because he took advantage of something that seems obvious. That's genius. I don't admire the guy for what he does by exploiting women :rolleyes: or whatever. I admire him for what he does in the business sense.

Stroke of genius??! Any idiot can exploit women and sell it to horny men. its not hard to do at all. If i had no morals that is exactly what I would do because its such a guarenteed money maker. It takes absolutely no effort.

People get rich of cigarettes, alcohol, drugs. and other crap like that they arent geniuses.

If you are really smart, you dont have to be immoral to get rich.

Dan, what do you think this is? I get that you don't agree with Joe's morals. I get it. I don't think he's a saint either. I just think he's smart. He's figured out a way to spend his life partying and having fun while making money on something that dumb sluts at bars are going to do anyway. He found a loophole in life.

Nowhere on this entire thread have I compared him to Picasso or Jesus or any other great human being and said that he is a better person that they are. Your insinuation is very insulting to my intelligence. Thanks though!

If you really feel sorry for the dumb broads who do these movies, you're sweet, but very sad and naive.

hello?! He exploits drunk women. It doesnt matter how smart you are, if you are full of alcohol you arent going to be at the top of your reasoning abilities.

And yes I feel sorry for those "dumb broads" who are being exploited for money. And I feel sorry for you for being so heartless too.

Stroke of genius??! Any idiot can exploit women and sell it to horny men. its not hard to do at all. If i had no morals that is exactly what I would do because its such a guarenteed money maker. It takes absolutely no effort.

People get rich of cigarettes, alcohol, drugs. and other crap like that they arent geniuses.

If you are really smart, you dont have to be immoral to get rich.

Once again, I don't see you flying your own helicopter out to your own island. Who's the idiot?

Once again, I don't see you flying your own helicopter out to your own island. Who's the idiot?

You dont see me doing anything whatsoever because we are talking on an internet board. And if he was really smart he wouldnt waste his money like that.

There is nothing genius about making money of exploitation. As I said Any idiot can do it. Most just arent heartless enough to.

Forum List

Back