Article 2 Sec3: President can own Capitol Hill any time he wants to on extraordinary Occasions

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This drum needs to be banged loudly and often so that others know this part of the Constitution. The Capitol does not belong to Pelosi. It belongs to the people. And their President.

Check it out and get it out there conservatives!

U.S. Constitution - Article 2 Section 3

Article 2 - The Executive Branch
Section 3 - State of the Union, Convening Congress

<<Back | Table of Contents | Next>>

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A2Sec3.html

I dont think that means what you think it means. Since you arent a white house attorney, I'm pretty sure you have no clue what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

Who do you think elected Pelosi? Who do you think elected Drumpf? (hint EC)

This drum needs to be banged loudly and often so that others know this part of the Constitution. The Capitol does not belong to Pelosi. It belongs to the people. And their President.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

Dems hate US Constitution. As far as I know one of them has spit on it.

And all of them use the Constitution as toilet paper

And all of them use the Constitution as toilet paper
Isn't that what it's always been for?

I dont think that means what you think it means. Since you arent a white house attorney, I'm pretty sure you have no clue what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

She is not his equal. The old hag is just one member of a body elected by the people. The American people did not elect Nancy " I think I'm the queen" Pelosi. And I visited more than one excellent constitutional scholars websites before I put up this thread.

She is not his equal. The old hag is just one member of a body elected by the people. The American people did not elect Nancy " I think I'm the queen" Pelosi. And I visited more than one excellent constitutional scholars websites before I put up this thread.
The concept of checks and balances disagrees with your proclamation. You should have learned this in grade school :rolleyes:.

https://www.lsusd.net/cms/lib6/CA01001390/Centricity/Domain/230/Learning_Center_9.pdf

An annual report is an "extraordinary occasion"? A report with a precedent of being simply sent as a written letter to Congress?

An annual report is an "extraordinary occasion"? A report with a precedent of being simply sent as a written letter to Congress?
Tiny was just venting her frustration. She couldnt possibly be serious. :laugh:

Interesting.....now you talk of one citizen of this country somehow being LESS EQUAL than other citizen. And can you clearly point out to us when Rep. Pelosi said she was a Queen? OR are you, like orange donnie, lying?

Forum List

Back