Article 15 and High Gravity: Tonight is for all the marbles!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
With five games to go, if (when :razz:) Chicago beats Boston, that puts them 4 games back. With Chicago remaining schedule of: Cleveland, Howardless Orlando, NYK and NJN, I am sure Da Bullz will win one of those games!

I was able to get tickets at the last moment! Two buddies and I paid $150 for 300 level tickets! Ouch, but the game was in demand. Ended the night after a sweet victory at the Westend. Note: Anyone ever going to a Bullz game should hit this place up after the game. You also have the billy goat tavern (literally next to the UC), much quieter place.

Nursing a bad hangover. Can't wait to cut out today!

I was able to get tickets at the last moment! Two buddies and I paid $150 for 300 level tickets! Ouch, but the game was in demand. Ended the night after a sweet victory at the Westend. Note: Anyone ever going to a Bullz game should hit this place up after the game. You also have the billy goat tavern (literally next to the UC), much quieter place.

Congrats on scoring the tix, dude!

Sorry I didn't see this thread yesterday.....

I've been telling you all along that the Bulls scare the evah lovin' shit outta me. Last night helped reinforce that fear.

Derrick Rose is ridiculous. That bank shot of the top left corner of the board was just silly. He can score on us whenever he damn well pleases.

I DID notice that the Boozer-KG match up is a huge mismatch in favor of the C's but did Doc?

Hopefully, the O'Neal's are able to give some decent minutes and we can scrape by and win in 7 but if the teams do meet I am feeling a Chicago win in 6.

I watched 3 quarters of the game last night and I say this with sadness, Boston is finished. The Perkins trade decimated their chemistry and the guys they got back in return (Kristic, Jeff Green) cannot fill the hole that Perkins left behind, Chicago is the Best team in the East followed by Miami, this will be the last time Boston and Chicago face off because Boston will be on vacation after the second round of the playoffs when Miami beats them in 6.

I've been telling you all along that the Bulls scare the evah lovin' shit outta me. Last night helped reinforce that fear.

Derrick Rose is ridiculous. That bank shot of the top left corner of the board was just silly. He can score on us whenever he damn well pleases.

I DID notice that the Boozer-KG match up is a huge mismatch in favor of the C's but did Doc?

Hopefully, the O'Neal's are able to give some decent minutes and we can scrape by and win in 7 but if the teams do meet I am feeling a Chicago win in 6.

I am a big KG fan. I got to see him play in highschool a few time. Class act. Boston is a scary team, as is Miami. I don't think there will be a clear cut favorite in the East, as LA will be the clear cut favorite in the West!

Dude I don't even think Boston is going to get by Miami with the roster we have, Ainge flushed the season down the toilet when he did the Perkins trade.:(

I watched 3 quarters of the game last night and I say this with sadness, Boston is finished. The Perkins trade decimated their chemistry and the guys they got back in return (Kristic, Jeff Green) cannot fill the hole that Perkins left behind, Chicago is the Best team in the East followed by Miami, this will be the last time Boston and Chicago face off because Boston will be on vacation after the second round of the playoffs when Miami beats them in 6.

That is far from the truth! Boston is far from done. Kristic, O'Neal and Shaq will more than make up for Perkins. Jeff Green is a stud. He was a nice pick up.

That is far from the truth! Boston is far from done. Kristic, O'Neal and Shaq will more than make up for Perkins. Jeff Green is a stud. He was a nice pick up.

I don't know they been playing like shit for the last month, I see an early exit for this team and it hurts me to say that.:(

Dude I don't even think Boston is going to get by Miami with the roster we have, Ainge flushed the season down the toilet when he did the Perkins trade.:(

I still like them to take out Miami ... Pierce, Green, West, and Allen SHOULD be able to reasonably contain Wade and Lebron and ,Miami still has nobody who can guard Rondo and they are even softer up the middle than we are at this point.

The series looks tougher than it did a couple of months ago, no doubt but I think we still get by them.

I still like them to take out Miami ... Pierce, Green, West, and Allen SHOULD be able to reasonably contain Wade and Lebron and ,Miami still has nobody who can guard Rondo and they are even softer up the middle than we are at this point.

The series looks tougher than it did a couple of months ago, no doubt but I think we still get by them.

I see the Heat handing us our ass on Sunday, because they HAVE to show they can beat Boston. I think Lebron and Wade are gonna be on fire in the playoffs and they are going to difficult to contain, to be honest I fear a first round match up with the Knicks, even though Boston should beat them.

I see the Heat handing us our ass on Sunday, because they HAVE to show they can beat Boston. I think Lebron and Wade are gonna be on fire in the playoffs and they are going to difficult to contain, to be honest I fear a first round match up with the Knicks, even though Boston should beat them.

Better to lose then than see Lebron and Wade celebrate a series win over us. For real.

Better to lose then than see Lebron and Wade celebrate a series win over us. For real.

I can agree with you on that, but either way this season is a huge failure, no matter who we lose to.:(

I can agree with you on that, but either way this season is a huge failure, no matter who we lose to.:(

Agreed. Anything short of a title is a failure.

And there will be no run next year, just hopes of signing Dwight Howard at the end of the season.

And there will be no run next year, just hopes of signing Dwight Howard at the end of the season.

That moron Howard is going to LA or New York.:( so basically this is all over, what a fucking waste, I'm not even going to bother watching the NBA next season. I would rather have won a title with Perkins and let him leave, than trade him and go out like this. Fuck!:evil:

That moron Howard is going to LA or New York.:( so basically this is all over, what a fucking waste, I'm not even going to bother watching the NBA next season. I would rather have won a title with Perkins and let him leave, than trade him and go out like this. Fuck!:evil:

LA is going to have to do some serious salary cap gymnastics to land Howard but I can see him going to NY.

LA is going to have to do some serious salary cap gymnastics to land Howard but I can see him going to NY.

I don't think Howard likes Boston but anything is possible, nevertheless the next couple seasons for Boston are fucked.:evil:

I don't think Howard likes Boston but anything is possible, nevertheless the next couple seasons for Boston are fucked.:evil:

From what I understand they really like Avery Bradley. Perhaps there is a Rondo trade in a year or two.

Sorry to jack your thread a bit, GHook .... the Bulls remain scary beasts.

Forum List

Back