Arthur Davis becomes a Republican

theunbubba

Feb 28, 2009
In the next step of the cracking of the black vote, and representation, Arthur Davis has switched parties.
The former member of the Black caucus made the move on his blog today.

Story here:
Artur Davis, Former Black Caucus Member, Switches to GOP

I said it before and I'll say it again. Barack Obama will completely split the black vote.
This is monumental. Davis will take a lot of people with him.
And Colin Powell can kiss my ass.

In the next step of the cracking of the black vote, and representation, Arthur Davis has switched parties.
The former member of the Black caucus made the move on his blog today.

Story here:
Artur Davis, Former Black Caucus Member, Switches to GOP

I said it before and I'll say it again. Barack Obama will completely split the black vote.
This is monumental. Davis will take a lot of people with him.
And Colin Powell can kiss my ass.

This from his blog
On the specifics, I have regularly criticized an agenda that would punish businesses and job creators with more taxes just as they are trying to thrive again. I have taken issue with an administration that has lapsed into a bloc by bloc appeal to group grievances when the country is already too fractured: frankly, the symbolism of Barack Obama winning has not given us the substance of a united country.

Until the Republicans promise more welfare than the Democrats, the Afro vote will be undivided and owned by the Democrats.

Arthur Davis appears to be a Christian, which puts some friction between him and Obama. But, the switch in parties still appears to be nothing more than Davis leaving the Democrats, where he was just another f-ing cold (coon), a voted out cold, to the Republican party where he'll be paraded around by Republicans wanting to prove they're not racist in a futile attempt to get the Afro vote.

Until the Republicans promise more welfare than the Democrats, the Afro vote will be undivided and owned by the Democrats.

Arthur Davis appears to be a Christian, which puts some friction between him and Obama. But, the switch in parties still appears to be nothing more than Davis leaving the Democrats, where he was just another f-ing cold (coon), a voted out cold, to the Republican party where he'll be paraded around by Republicans wanting to prove they're not racist in a futile attempt to get the Afro vote.

Black Americans, who *typically vote at all, are middle and upward middle class citizens-

While I agree that many believe in entitlements, it is due to their liberal leanings, not their welfare addictions-

You are one nasty asshole~

*2008 election had differing economic profiles than typical election years-

Black Americans, who *typically vote at all, are middle and upward middle class citizens-

Yet, in spite of their relatively high socioeconomic status, those Afros still vote like they have shit for brains and chains on their legs. What a pathetic species.

*2008 election had differing economic profiles than typical election years-

Obama got 95% of the Afro vote. A white Democrat would "only" have gotten 90% (based on historical voting patterns).

Forum List

Back