Art of the Troll

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I have no idea what’s going to happen next November, but I do know this: between now and then is going to be very entertaining.

1B31324A-0A4B-4897-B5D4-D2FA4249F8AF.jpeg

Twitter

Manchild....this shit was HILARIOUS in the beginning...its just becoming dull and boring and he only does it to hide the LIES he told on the campaign trail...Not surprised fools still fall for his shit...I NEVER thought I would see the day a republican president could consider gun banning and republicans stand behind him like good little slaves.

At the end of Oct 2016 I HATED TRUMP. I was convinced he was in this to throw the election and get hitlery past Ted Cruz who I was convinced was the only one who would roll back the meat puppet faggot's regressive damage.

I'm a full blown Trump zealot now. He could start throwing democrooks out of helicopters and I'd re-enlist for flight school.

At the end of Oct 2016 I HATED TRUMP. I was convinced he was in this to throw the election and get hitlery past Ted Cruz who I was convinced was the only one who would roll back the meat puppet faggot's regressive damage.

I'm a full blown Trump zealot now. He could start throwing democrooks out of helicopters and I'd re-enlist for flight school.

My point proven. Trump says take the gun THEN go through the process of proving their guilt or innocence,is pushing guns bans,has already banned bump stocks....yep..stockholm syndrome.

My point proven. Trump says take the gun THEN go through the process of proving their guilt or innocence,is pushing guns bans,has already banned bump stocks....yep..stockholm syndrome.

That's no where NEAR a done deal.. Dems just haven't even pondered the implications. And they certainly got shocked when they were told the Red Flags would be thrown at their precious gang-bangers..

MOST folks, particularly Civil Libertarians and conservatives are smart enough to never trust the incompetent Feds to "predict" crime.....

Last edited:

Ditto

Manchild....this shit was HILARIOUS in the beginning...its just becoming dull and boring and he only does it to hide the LIES he told on the campaign trail...Not surprised fools still fall for his shit...I NEVER thought I would see the day a republican president could consider gun banning and republicans stand behind him like good little slaves.
Go burn a cross somewhere you fuckin faggot.

In your living room would work.

That's no where NEAR a done deal.. Dems just haven't even pondered the implications. And they certainly got shocked when they were told the Red Flags would be thrown at their precious gang-bangers..

MOST folks, particularly Civil Libertarians and conservatives are smart enough to never trust the incompetent Feds to "predict" crime.....
Even when it’s self evident something is terribly wrong the government misses it.

Missed Warnings in the Florida School Shooting

But the banning of the bump stocks is a done deal. Just him even entertaining asinine gun control laws shows he is no true believer in the 2nd amendment. There are so many things we can do to insure there aren't more mass shootings.

Can't have a legitimate conversation,resorts to childish name calling. THIS is the base of Trump....

But the banning of the bump stocks is a done deal. Just him even entertaining asinine gun control laws shows he is no true believer in the 2nd amendment. There are so many things we can do to insure there aren't more mass shootings.

Can't have a legitimate conversation,resorts to childish name calling. THIS is the base of Trump....

Here's a question to ask: If Trump wins the election will he revert to his liberal views he has had most of his life? He has nothing to lose after re elected. Would be hilarious.

Here's a question to ask: If Trump wins the election will he revert to his liberal views he has had most of his life? He has nothing to lose after re elected. Would be hilarious.
Jesus I hadn't even thought about that...makes ya wonder is THIS why the dems running for president seem to be throwing the election?

Jesus I hadn't even thought about that...makes ya wonder is THIS why the dems running for president seem to be throwing the election?

I thought of it a couple weeks ago dems don't care about winning and Trump with nothing to lose as a 2nd termer just revert back. After all he was for single payer health insurance many, many years ago.

I thought of it a couple weeks ago dems don't care about winning and Trump with nothing to lose as a 2nd termer just revert back. After all he was for single payer health insurance many, many years ago.

Distinct possibility.

That said, the way the democrooks have acted, I doubt he is going to care to do anything much for them, maybe throw the second amendment under the bus but if he wins as big as I think he will, he's going to carry a lot of republicrats over the line.

I don't see too many of them being in a hurry to write a bunch of moonbat legislation. So even if he reverts back, he can't do much more harm than the moonbat messiah did, but I don't believe he is motivated to harm the country like obozo is.

Bump stocks are just a "Hey -- watch this!!!" gimmick... They serve no purpose in self-defense, can get the same effect WITHOUT one, AND ---- it's guaranteed to melt your AR15 barrel into a shape of over-cooked macaroni after about 100 rounds..

That's why the Vegas shooter needed FIVE semi-autos in the room and MELTED DOWN 3 of them.. Good riddance..

I love it, now the dems are going to concede the election to trump and he's gonna spin and become a demofk. can't make it up. nope, not at all. the plot is just too good now.

Forum List

Back