Art Of The Deal: Trump Rigs Healthcare Failure As Way To Oust Ryan And Achieve Obamacare Repeal

Let's face it. The debate over healthcare in the UK and Canada isn't taking place at all, because they socialized it, it works, and people like it. But because conservatives don't want poor people (ahem) to benefit from any government programs, the US doesn't do the right thing an go for single-payer. If socialized healthcare does not work, then why haven't Canadian and UK voters scrapped their systems and replaced them with out 2008 system?

Yeah...read this theory the other day. Could be right, but who knows?

There is no question that Ryan, the turkey gobbler McConnell, and half the Rs in Congress are useless fucks like all the Ds.

Last edited:
Let's face it. The debate over healthcare in the UK and Canada isn't taking place at all, because they socialized it, it works, and people like it. But because conservatives don't want poor people (ahem) to benefit from any government programs, the US doesn't do the right thing an go for single-payer. If socialized healthcare does not work, then why haven't Canadian and UK voters scrapped their systems and replaced them with out 2008 system?

Canadian and UK citizens are immoral sheep who simply do what their Government tells them to. Here in the US, the citizenry are not all sheep.

Some of us will choose to die rather than accept single payer medical care.

Yet another partisan dupe.

Canadian and UK citizens are immoral sheep who simply do what their Government tells them to. Here in the US, the citizenry are not all sheep.

Some of us will choose to die rather than accept single payer medical care.

Canadian and UK citizens are actually subjects to the Crown. But whatever. They are free to vote in politicians who will promise to scrap their systems and replace them with a free market based one, and year after year, no such thing ever comes close to happening. Their governments are actually democracies, and the government does what its people tell it to do, not the other way around. Namely, pay for medical care through taxation. We do it for old people and it works and its popular. We just need to lower the age of enrollment to 'born'.

And I'm also all for you dying if we get single payer. American will be instantly better off.

Please answer my question. If socialized healthcare does not work, then why haven't Canadian and UK voters scrapped their systems and replaced them with out 2008 system?

/---- Let's face it Chuckles, you don't know what you're talking about. Get an education: A Hard Lesson About Socialized Medicine

Donald Trump is an old, ugly, real estate con man. His supporters are suckers.

Canadian and UK citizens are actually subjects to the Crown. But whatever. They are free to vote in politicians who will promise to scrap their systems and replace them with a free market based one, and year after year, no such thing ever comes close to happening. Their governments are actually democracies, and the government does what its people tell it to do, not the other way around. Namely, pay for medical care through taxation. We do it for old people and it works and its popular. We just need to lower the age of enrollment to 'born'.

And I'm also all for you dying if we get single payer. American will be instantly better off.

If you really believe that Canadian and British citizens control their government rather than the other way around, then how do those citizens have no right to self-defense or the tools necessary to defend themselves?

I want a bill that gets rid of all Government healthcare..... ACA, MEDICARE and MEDICAID.

You just proved my point about people of your ilk being more aligned with Government control rather than individual choice. You'd rather see me dead than being able to choose my own healthcare.

The Ugly Truth About Canadian Health Care

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...dians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care

Social care cuts 'not isolated' from overstretched NHS, think tanks say - National Health Executive

National Health Executive › social-care-c...
Sep 15, 2016 - Elderly patients are increasingly struggling to access medical and social care and facing delayed transfers of care, the King's Fund and the Nuffield Trust have said in a scathing new report. In the past ...
The NHS is struggling. Labour must offer a credible health policy

The UK has 'one of the worst healthcare systems in the developed world'

This is the Funniest Thread ever posted on USMB!:woohoo:

The desperation is so thick, you can cut it with a knife!

Last edited:

Please answer my question. If socialized healthcare does not work, then why haven't Canadian and UK voters scrapped their systems and replaced them with out 2008 system?
If you think real hard it might come to you, but you would be wrong as usual.

Trump is playing 3d chess when the opponents can't even handle the 2d variant.

Great 8 years ahead, my pop-corn stash won't thank me.

Funny how everything seems to be a conspiracy in the republican administration but the fiasco of passing Obamacare with bribes and intimidation didn't seem to matter. Nobody even questioned why the then House Speaker told the media "you will know what's in it (ACA) after it's passed. Democrats didn't even read the freaking thing.

If you idiots think the Orange one deliberately lost and made himself a laughing stock, you are more delusional than I thought!

New Topics

Forum List

Back