Art of the Deal Gangnam Style

Is the world safer with Trump in office?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
Trump has made the word safer? Depends on how you define safer,

"Experts warn the North Korean despot's patience with America is "wearing thin" after he warned he may have to take a "new path"" - "Kim Jong-un's new year message warns of 'new path' if sanctions stay"

North Korean leader says he hopes to continue denuclearisation talks but accuses US of breaking promises

North Korea is moving ahead with its ballistic missile program at 16 hidden bases that have been identified in new commercial satellite images, a network long known to American intelligence agencies but left undiscussed as President Trump claims to have neutralized the North’s nuclear threat.The satellite images suggest that the North has been engaged in a great deception​

In North Korea, Missile Bases Suggest a Great Deception

Kim views the current U.S. position on his nuclear program — that he should give up his atomic arsenal and long-range missiles for the promise of sanctions relief once fully completed (something that could take years) — as impossible.​

Kim Jong Un's New Year's Day message: Make North Korea great again

He's given the dark side a big win pulling out of Syria, but he's made Pootie (and Erdogan!) very happy.

Since his predecessor helped completely destabilize the middle east and bears so much responsibility for removing the impediments to the expansion of ISIS, I would say that he isn't doing particularly badly.

images

Since his predecessor helped completely destabilize the middle east and bears so much responsibility for removing the impediments to the expansion of ISIS, I would say that he isn't doing particularly badly.
I have to defend George W.Bush here....

I don't, or Hillary either.
Well ain't you special. Did a special bus pick you up for school?

Most of my transportation to school was 2-wheeled.

and here we all thought you rode a horse. No we find out you were pushed in a two-wheeled stroller?

LOL

and here we all thought you rode a horse. No we find out you were pushed in a two-wheeled stroller?

LOL

639.gif

Potato.

I believe NK could do better

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively," Trump said, announcing his candidacy on June 16, 2015. "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall."

Since Harry Truman bungled the war in Korea no president has dared to address the backward N.K. regime before President Trump. He brought the NK to the negotiating table and established political rhetoric that hasn't existed since Truman and MacArthur managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory. Trump admitted that it isn't a slam dunk but it's one of the greatest foreign policy achievments in modern history. The crazy left hates it because they hate the President.

Forum List

Back