Art Of Propaganda...

Pretty disturbing, but there is a lot of truth in it.
And this coming from a backwards nation like North Korea is telling from the point of view that even THEY can see the west propaganda and manufactured consent of our own enslavement. I'm sure they have learned quite a lot from the west and applied some of the tactics on their own people. The west propaganda and neo capitalist style is not the answer but neither is the North Korean model. Here we are "free" to be slaves to the machine, with the illusion of total freedom, there they aren't even allowed that illusion.
Downloading it as I type to watch the whole thing later.

And this coming from a backwards nation like North Korea is telling from the point of view that even THEY can see the west propaganda and manufactured consent of our own enslavement. I'm sure they have learned quite a lot from the west and applied some of the tactics on their own people. The west propaganda and neo capitalist style is not the answer but neither is the North Korean model. Here we are "free" to be slaves to the machine, with the illusion of total freedom, there they aren't even allowed that illusion.

Yeah, that's why i found it so fascinating. It all comes from the North Korean perspective. And i was a bit surprised at how much truth there was in this Documentary.

N.Korean Leaders remind me of the English Royalty: They're both obsessed with bloodlines.

Interesting and thought-provoking Documentary. Let me know what you think.

Propaganda | Watch Free Documentary Online

My Korean isn't as good as it once was....

...but it's more that interesting that the Obama folks know all about propaganda.

The Obama White House Ministry of Propaganda:

a. “At first glance, the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) conference call of August 10th, 2009 sounds innocent enough because it’s supposedly been organized by Michael Skolnik, political director for Russell Simmons and someone not officially associated with any government agency. Skolnik appears to be acting independently as a concerned citizen and to have taken it upon himself to gather together a group of artists and art organizations hoping to move them towards “national service.”

b. … the conference call was a ruse, a front for a White House using Skolnik as a kind of beard in order to put an innocent spin on their abuse of the NEA and two non-partisan volunteer organizations (United We Serve – an initiative overseen by The Corporation for National and Community Service – a federal agency, and the White House’ Office of Public Engagement).

c. Skolnik states openly that the White House and NEA asked him to round everyone up…
"I have been asked by folks in the White House and folks in the NEA about a month ago in a conversation that was had. We had the idea that I would help bring together the independent artists community around the country. “ Breitbart News: Big Hollywood

d. As of this month, the NEA is now using your tax dollars to organize and promote art projects specifically designed to advocate for President Obama’s political initiatives, including health care reform and climate action. NEA using your tax dollars to fund left-wing propaganda « Sanity Injection

Like beauty, propaganda is in the eye of the beholder. It's all around us. Ad agencies are propaganda sources. There is no news in the news anymore. It's all editorial propaganda. The dirty little secret that the Nazis knew and the NK tyrants are no doubt aware of is that a regime that has total support from the media either through intimidation or political loyalty is free to commit any atrocity.

Like beauty, propaganda is in the eye of the beholder. It's all around us. Ad agencies are propaganda sources. There is no news in the news anymore. It's all editorial propaganda. The dirty little secret that the Nazis knew and the NK tyrants are no doubt aware of is that a regime that has total support from the media either through intimidation or political loyalty is free to commit any atrocity.

Well said. Thanks.

Forum List

Back