Art Economics History

Are you running for the position of POTUS or as the offical FEDERAL Lexacologist?

9:02 A.M. E.S.T.
_________Quality of Money________
Examples = ~ Purchasing Power
...Money serves people in attaining their subjective ends more efficiently and it fulfills certain functions for people.
The Quality of money is a subjective concept and should stand at the center of a monetary theory based on human action.

...Catch it while you can... " What is a Monetary Theory " Monetary is definitely a monetary which is of or pertaining to the coinage or currency of a country. And we now have theory, the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another : abstract thought : the general or abstract "principles" of a body of fact, a science or an act : a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis of action : an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles, or circumstances -- often used in the phrase in theory < in theory, we have always advocated freedom for all.

System ~ A regularly interacting or interdependent group of items forming a unified whole. < A number system > : as : a group of interacting bodies under the influence of related forces < a gravitational system > (2) : an assemblage of substances that is in or "tends" to equilibrium : a group of body organs that together perform one or more vital functions : a form of social economic, or political organization or practice < an organized set of doctrines , ideas, or principles "usually" -intended- to -explain- the arrangement or -working- of a systematic whole : an organized or established -"procedure"-.

Both Monetary Theory and Monetary System are very much compatible.

Monetary system ~ Anything that is generally accepted as a standard of value and a measure of wealth in a particular country or region. ________________________________ A Medium of Exchange _____... ([{ My advice would be to consider My Five Issue Plan as your original if you tend to actually agree with my plan that is; see if you consider my presidential situation as your own then it will cast as a front to society. What is your futuristic belief. David George DeLancey }])

Private Sector and the Monetary System

What is a Debit. = The recording or an entry of debt in an (-"account"-). *To charge with a debt* ~ something owed ~

Debits and Credits are the two aspects of every financial transaction. Implication and Fundamental concept, "every debit transaction must have a corresponding credit transaction (s) and visa versa".

Debits and Credits are a system of notation used in bookkeeping to determine how to record any financial transaction.

A financial transaction is an agreement, communication, or movement carried out between a buyer and a seller to exchange an asset for payment.

Asset ~ In financial accounting, assets are economic resources. find more at wikipedia.com

Resources ~ Is a source or supply from which benefit is produced.

Benefit ~ Legal benefit, an element of the benefit - detriment theory of consideration. Federal benefits, as provided be the United States federal government to its citizens.

Resource management ~ In organizational studies, resource management is the efficient and effective deployment of an organization's resources when they are needed. Resource management is a key element to activity resource estimating and project human resource management.

Institute ~ is an organizational body created for a certain purpose. Often they are research organizations (research institutions) created to do research on specific topics. An institution can also be a professional body. The word "institute" comes from the Latin word institutum meaning "facility" or "habit", from instituere meaning "build", "create", "raise" or "educate". (An Institution is any structure or mechanism of social order and cooperation governing the behavior of a set of individuals within a given human community.

Permanence ~ Is the state of being permanent.
Object permanence ~ Is the understanding that objects continue to exist even when they cannot be seen, heard, or touched.

9:46 a.m. 3/4/2012:dig:

The lexical component of language. This is in reply to editec 9-19-11 10:09 A.M.
LEXICAL = of or relating to the vocabulary, words or morphemes of a language.
Dictionary ~ Also refers to - Etymology ~ The origin and historical development of a linguistic form as shown by determining its basic elements, earliest known use, and changes in form and meaning, tracing its transmission from one language to another, identifying its cognates in other languages and reconstructing its ancestral form where possible. Thanks again for reminding me of the branch of linguistics that deals with the lexical component of language.

It is wise that you alone should choose what I may do either consider the Presidency or Lexicology, my advise to you now would be to continue to """"""""""CLAIM IT"""""""""" as well as the fact that others do the same. HAVE A NICE DAY>

Happy Fathers Day 6/17/2012:D

Attachments

• $Photo on 2012-01-01 at 14.18.jpg
    $Photo on 2012-01-01 at 14.18.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 73

Forum List

Back