Arrogant jerk Craig Carton arrested by FEDS

Major blow to the WFAN lineup with them losing longtime host Mike Francessa in Dec and now Carton in the morning

Major blow to the WFAN lineup with them losing longtime host Mike Francessa in Dec and now Carton in the morning
They should move Evan and Joe to 1pm. Leave Boomer on the early show. Maybe give the 10am slot Eddie Coleman & Kim Jones until they find a permanent replacement.

I have a feeling he is in deep deep trouble. The Feds don't indict people as quickly as State/County people do.

And reading up on the charges, the type of ponzi scheme he was running sounds exactly like something a degenerate, in debt gambler would do.

They should move Evan and Joe to 1pm. Leave Boomer on the early show. Maybe give the 10am slot Eddie Coleman & Kim Jones until they find a permanent replacement.

Carton had good chemistry with Boomer
But looks like there is no way he weasels out of this one

With football season starting in two days, looks like Boomer will solo

I have a feeling he is in deep deep trouble. The Feds don't indict people as quickly as State/County people do.

And reading up on the charges, the type of ponzi scheme he was running sounds exactly like something a degenerate, in debt gambler would do.

This looks like serious stuff
The evidence they claim to have is pretty damning

Of course, talk radio being talk radio, no mention will be made of this by the other talking heads, ever.

Carton has become an unperson.

If you want to see the radio nerds discussing it, the link below is for the NY radio message board. I used to check in on it back in the Opie and Anthony days.

New York Radio Message Board

Of course, talk radio being talk radio, no mention will be made of this by the other talking heads, ever.

If you want to see the radio nerds discussing it, the link below is for the NY radio message board. I used to check in on it back in the Opie and Anthony days.

Supposedly, Boomer mentioned it at the end of the show this morning. He was quite shaken up as he found out about it on the air. Carton had called in sick at the last minute and Boomer had been mocking him all morning

I don't know how WFAN will handle it officially but Carton is history

Maybe they bring back Imus

Supposedly, Boomer mentioned it at the end of the show this morning. He was quite shaken up as he found out about it on the air. Carton had called in sick at the last minute and Boomer had been mocking him all morning

I don't know how WFAN will handle it officially but Carton is history

Maybe they bring back Imus

Or Anthony Cumia impersonating Imus.

Forum List

Back