Arrogant, insensitive, entitled white people

They're definitely insensitive to the people who earned the money that they expropriate, under the phony guise of "compassion".

Because Liberals don't earn money at all right? They're all just freeloading hippies who want to go to Communism, and want free stuff right? :lol:

Beyond Red vs. Blue: Part 3: Demographics, Lifestyle and News Consumption - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

If Liberals are the ones who go to college more often than the Republicans, and studies show that people who go to college get paid more than those who just go to high school then wouldn't make it sense that Liberals are paying more taxes since they're in the highest tax bracket since they make more than Conservatives?

Besides, you seem to have Liberals confused with Democrats. Especially not all Liberals are Democrats. Only 38% of Democrats identify themselves as Liberal.
Didn't say any of that.

You really aren't that good at this, are you??
oh the irony. the irony! :lol:

Besides, you seem to have Liberals confused with Democrats. Especially since not all Democrats are Liberal. Only 38% of Democrats identify themselves as Liberal.

That means the other 62% are either not admitting it (dishonest?) or don't know their party's platform (dumb?).

Didn't say any of that.

You act as if it's Liberals who are robbing the Republicans while doing nothing of their own. You didn't come out and say it, but basically did. Again, often you seem to confuse Liberals and Democrats. It's the same as confusing Fiscal Conservatives with Republicans.

I agree there are plenty of Democrats who are exactly like this great Beatles song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzLry3ABpV0]YouTube - Taxman[/ame]

However, to group Liberals and Democrats together would be quite unfair. For example, I wouldn't trust Pelosi and Reid to take out the garbage correctly, never mind run Congress. When I get the time to go register officially, I know I'll be most likely registering as an Independent. There's a very small chance I might as a Libertarian but I doubt it if they continue to serve up candidates like Bob Barr. :eusa_eh:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Well said, but the victimization of our national culture has ensured it will be a long time before we grow up as a society. :doubt:

No shit, as long as we have people falsely whining about privilege we are stuck on a merry-go-round.

that too.

it's all about class, but stupid peope who fall for the conservative smokescreen of the GOP end up saying they do not want class warfare.
It ain't just conservatives. Nice try (see OP), but FAIL.

So the demographics of those that give to Democrats? I mean they'd have to be poor, right?

That means the other 62% are either not admitting it (dishonest?) or don't know their party's platform (dumb?).

Amanda, do everyone a favor, and take off the blinders. Your partisan hackery is shining through quite brightly. Only 73% of Conservatives identify themselves as Republican, does that make the other 27% dishonest or dumb? No.

It's called Americans being sick of the two-parties we currently have when in reality they are a one party system. The Democrats being for Big Business, Drug Companies, Oil Companies, the Banking Industry, and Credit Card Companies among other industries. Meanwhile, you have the Republicans who are also for these things but are also for the religious nutjobs, etc.

In reality, both parties need to die, and we really do need to start anew.

No shit, as long as we have people falsely whining about privilege we are stuck on a merry-go-round.

that too.

it's all about class, but stupid peope who fall for the conservative smokescreen of the GOP end up saying they do not want class warfare.

liberlas are also against class warfare. I struggle with that kind of populism all the time.

but it is the conservatives that keep the little man down. Democrats, many of them, can be arsewipes too....but never a liberal. We liberals are so god-like it is scary.

Bingo.

It's also insensitive to keep giving a man a fish and making him dependent on you instead of actually helping him by teaching him to fish. But those dependent people sometimes vote so it's hardly about compassion, it's about amassing political power.

It's also quite insensitive to not teach the man to fish, instead charging him outrageous amounts for that fish, knowing he'll never be able to pay it back while adding outlandish interest rates.

It's also quite insensitive to give a man a fish when the water you just got the fish from is too polluted to drink the water from, never mind eat the fish from.

Amanda, do everyone a favor, and take off the blinders. Your partisan hackery is shining through quite brightly. Only 73% of Conservatives identify themselves as Republican, does that make the other 27% dishonest or dumb? No.

It's called Americans being sick of the two-parties we currently have when in reality they are a one party system. The Democrats being for Big Business, Drug Companies, Oil Companies, the Banking Industry, and Credit Card Companies among other industries. Meanwhile, you have the Republicans who are also for these things but are also for the religious nutjobs, etc.

In reality, both parties need to die, and we really do need to start anew.

It probably makes them Libertarians.

Can you go back and show the Democratic party polices that aren't liberal in nature? I'd be interested in seeing that analysis.

Didn't say any of that.

You act as if it's Liberals who are robbing the Republicans while doing nothing of their own. You didn't come out and say it, but basically did. Again, often you seem to confuse Liberals and Democrats. It's the same as confusing Fiscal Conservatives with Republicans.
I make no such mistakes....You really oughtta put the broad brush away and use your head for something else other than a hat rack.

Because the people who are always accused of debating with their emotions, and accused of wanting to give free stuff to everybody are insensitive. :rolleyes: :lol:
They're definitely insensitive to the people who earned the money that they expropriate, under the phony guise of "compassion".

Bingo.

It's also insensitive to keep giving a man a fish and making him dependent on you instead of actually helping him by teaching him to fish. But those dependent people sometimes vote so it's hardly about compassion, it's about amassing political power.

I am a firm believer that everybody able in society should know how to fish. (teach them to fish, don't give them a fish)

But we need to understand that everyone's fishing hole is a little different. Some fishing holes require more work.

But if we have to work harder to catch our fish it does not mean we don't fish and expect someone to give us a fish. That is fishing and we all need to learn to deal with it.

This thread is about fishing not Baby Boomers. Alagorial.

that too.

liberlas are also against class warfare. I struggle with that kind of populism all the time.

but it is the conservatives that keep the little man down. Democrats, many of them, can be arsewipes too....but never a liberal. We liberals are so god-like it is scary.

In fact, you are so against class warfare that you keep accusing conservatives of it. How nice.

It probably makes them Libertarians.

Can you go back and show the Democratic party polices that aren't liberal in nature? I'd be interested in seeing that analysis.

The Libertarians also happen to have their own party. Not all of the Libertarians are apart of it yet, but give it time.

Policies where the Democrats and Liberals differ:

1.) Gay Marriage - Right off the bat, real Liberals are in support of Gay Marriage. Personally, I'd prefer we just make all "marriages" civil unions, with everybody (man/man, woman/woman, man/woman) getting the same rights. If you want to get married, go to the church. However, in lieu of that, I support Gay Marriage.

2.) Liberals are against the US Patriot Act that was passed with the help of Democrats.

3.) Ending the War on Drugs - This should of been done a long time ago. Many Democrats are against ending it though.

4.) Abolishing the Death Penalty, even Obama is for the Death Penalty in certain cases.

5.) Democrats were in support of the War in Iraq, Liberals aren't.

6.) Democrats have taken off the table long ago, the idea of a single-payer not-for-profit system for Universal Health Care.

7.) Don't Ask, Don't Tell - Implemented by a Democrat, Liberals oppose it.

8.) Abortion - There are a good number of Democrats that are Pro-Life, Liberals are generally Pro-Choice.

9.) Democrats continue to take bribes otherwise known as "campaign contributions" from lobbyists which is not a Liberal position. The Health Care debate is a sign of several Democrats on the Health Care Industry payroll. I am all for banning campaign contributions from companies or lobbyists.

10.) Legalizing Medical Marijuana or Marijuana in general, along with stopping raids on states that have legalized Medical Marijuana. Many Democrats are against legalization and want the raids to continue, Liberals don't.

That's only the things off the top top of my head. The problem with your question that you pose is there are several degrees of Democrats. Several Democrats who are actually Liberals agree with what I stated above, others don't. It's much like the differences between Libertarians and Republicans in the Republican party. Too broad of a brush you're painting with.

The true "liberals" are the libertarians.

Which is again why I find myself maybe registering as a Libertarian when I do register to vote. The problem being, the Libertarian party needs to stop nominating candidates like Bob Barr who are complete hypocrites.

It's also why I find myself agreeing with Libertarians more, and more as I read and less with Democrats. Though the Democrats who I do agree with have Libertarian streaks.

Forum List

Back