Arrogant, insensitive, entitled white people

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Way too many white people in the USA are arrogant about the advantages they have, insensitive to challenges faced by minority groups and have a huge sense of entitlement to what they deserve in our society.

In a general sense whites have advantages in our society that minorities do not. Divisiveness between races is caused by whites not acknowledging the advantage and trying to understand the challenges of minorities.

With that being said minorities need to understand the challenges we all face including whites. We all must attempt to understand the circumstances of people different from us.

At the end of the day we all must realize life is not fair and go out and do the best we can dispite the unfair challenges we face.

We cannot use the unfair challenges to do nothing.

Way too many white people in the USA are arrogant about the advantages they have, insensitive to challenges faced by minority groups and have a huge sense of entitlement to what they deserve in our society.

In a general sense whites have advantages in our society that minorities do not. Divisiveness between races is caused by whites not acknowledging the advantage and trying to understand the challenges of minorities.

With that being said minorities need to understand the challenges we all face including whites. We all must attempt to understand the circumstances of people different from us.

At the end of the day we all must realize life is not fair and go out and do the best we can dispite the unfair challenges we face.

Shoot them!

I brought tissues just for you.
Go blow your nose.

Attachments

• $Kleenex.jpg
    $Kleenex.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 114
It doesn't surprise me that you libs can't see past a person's color. You are the REAL racists.

You sound like an idealistic liberal talking about a eutopian perfect society where race does not matter.

In the real world we live in the color of your skin, your religion, how you dress, the way you look etc. affects how others view you and treat you.
Some people think all blonds are dumb. Have you experienced that?
It is perception not reality in all cases.

If we do not acknowledge the imperfections as individuals and as a society we cannot deal with it.

With that being said no society or individual is perfect.

Go blow your nose.

That is very kind of you. You are showing an understanding of a person different than you.

The world would be a much better place with more people like you.

More tissues, I am starting to tear up.

Go blow your nose.

That is very kind of you. You are showing an understanding of a person different than you.

done blowing yourself yet?

So what is your solution? Besides blaming white people I mean.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzavCL2c3zE"]YouTube - NoFx-kill all the white man[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suYvVyqvzAs[/ame]

Last edited:

Mmmmmm...Blame Bush?? :D

Go blow your nose.

I'm only here to help.
And cause trouble.

And now I can add,

I'm here to point out racist foolishness. :lol:

Screw banning, they wish to shoot or annihilate in some measure. Whites deserve to die, in their opinion.

Divisiveness is cause by divisive people of any stripe or color.

Some whites are ignorant and unable to put themselves in the place of a black person, yes, but some are perfectly aware of how entitled they are and will say anything to hold onto that entitlement. They are not interested in equality, they are just selfish. Some blacks are selfish too.

AS a woman I sometimes have to laugh at white men and black men complaining who is being discriminated against more.

I'd say black gay handicapped Islamic women over 50 must have just about the worst deal ever. LOL!

Some whites are ignorant and unable to put themselves in the place of a black person, yes, but some are perfectly aware of how entitled they are and will say anything to hold onto that entitlement. They are not interested in equality, they are just selfish. Some blacks are selfish too.

AS a woman I sometimes have to laugh at white men and black men complaining who is being discriminated against more.

I'd say black gay handicapped Islamic women over 50 must have just about the worst deal ever. LOL!

Especially if they are fat.

Especially if they are fat.

And own a pit bull that doesn't smoke! :lol:

(just doing my mani impression here)

hey, maybe this can be a "teachable moment" like Professor Gates says-- i really hope the three guys get together at the White House so these two educated, challenged, unarrogant black men-- one of whom is (was) a respected BLACK scholar at Harvard and the other the BLACK President of the United States can "teach" this presumptuous uppity white cop just how "disadvantaged" blacks are in this predjudiced country-- let's crack open the Colt45 malt and sing sad songs of days gone by, yes?-- Regards, probus

New Topics

Forum List

Back