Arrogant Americans...

soosie

Rookie
Apr 14, 2009
You better fucking believe it.

I don't need Captain Negro apologizing for me or for my country.

Are we arrogant? Fuckin-A! We have every fucking right to be! Why? Because beggers around the world have their damn hand out. Wanting our wheat, rice and grains all the while talking shit. Then they want us to help in schooling their tards! Then they want money for medical care while their people live in utter despotism. So, are we arrogant? You Gawd Damn right we are!

Another reason why,,, Because we're better! We work, we drive forty thousand dollar cars and live in houses and not a fucking hut like Captain Negro's brother. We wear clothes and not fucking rags, are we better? Ya Gawd Damn right! We don't launch rockets at other people because of their religion and we sure as hell don't rape, mutilate, and hang our women.

We live in the best fucking country in the world.

I am so tired of people feeling as though they have to apologize for us. FUCK YOU. If you want to apologize, how bout DON'T! Just fucking move instead you unAmerican cocksuckers.

If I could make one suggestion.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

That seems a tad unhinged, they have meds for that sort of anger. (Red font no less.)

Soosie sits and sits and shines, and sits and shines all night.

Repeat that three times, as fast as you can Soosie. It's you to a tee.

Last edited:
Wanting our wheat, rice and grains all the while talking shit.

Actually the American politician is not going to worry about where the extra farming surplus goes. They solved that problem with CRP (crop reduction program). Since it involved a good deal of money with little work to it and just a good paper shuffle the bankers and corporates decided they'd just take the majority of it over. Problem solved.

Our forty thousand dollar pickup is really a piece of shit so it ain't nothing I'd be bragging about. It's only worth about six grand if that at this point and we sure can't afford to drive it very far.

Most of my clothes are several years old and they were thrift store finds or hand me downs to begin with. Excepting two new pairs of pants Rod got me for Christmas and a couple of dollar shirts from Wally world. Not sure you actually are calling "rags" soosie. But I sure wouldn't brag on mine.

As far as moving goes though I'm afraid America is stuck with us. Sorry everyone we are just to broke at this point to move out of the country we were born in or even out of the county for that matter.

Actually the American politician is not going to worry about where the extra farming surplus goes. They solved that problem with CRP (crop reduction program). Since it involved a good deal of money with little work to it and just a good paper shuffle the bankers and corporates decided they'd just take the majority of it over. Problem solved.

Our forty thousand dollar pickup is really a piece of shit so it ain't nothing I'd be bragging about. It's only worth about six grand if that at this point and we sure can't afford to drive it very far.

Most of my clothes are several years old and they were thrift store finds or hand me downs to begin with. Excepting two new pairs of pants Rod got me for Christmas and a couple of dollar shirts from Wally world. Not sure you actually are calling "rags" soosie. But I sure wouldn't brag on mine.

As far as moving goes though I'm afraid America is stuck with us. Sorry everyone we are just to broke at this point to move out of the country we were born in or even out of the county for that matter.
Still way better then living butt naked in a dung hut.

Just for what you pay for internet sevice, you could own a large African village.

Last edited:
You better fucking believe it.

I don't need Captain Negro apologizing for me or for my country.

Are we arrogant? Fuckin-A! We have every fucking right to be! Why? Because beggers around the world have their damn hand out. Wanting our wheat, rice and grains all the while talking shit. Then they want us to help in schooling their tards! Then they want money for medical care while their people live in utter despotism. So, are we arrogant? You Gawd Damn right we are!

Another reason why,,, Because we're better! We work, we drive forty thousand dollar cars and live in houses and not a fucking hut like Captain Negro's brother. We wear clothes and not fucking rags, are we better? Ya Gawd Damn right! We don't launch rockets at other people because of their religion and we sure as hell don't rape, mutilate, and hang our women.

We live in the best fucking country in the world.

I am so tired of people feeling as though they have to apologize for us. FUCK YOU. If you want to apologize, how bout DON'T! Just fucking move instead you unAmerican cocksuckers.

I have posted this before ...but it just seems so fitting

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kshqj1rIyEo[/ame]

EOTS,

I like that Captain Negro pun, it's good. By the way have you ever listened on YouTube to the song "Barack The Magic Negro"? It's great.

Someone has to apologize for white America. What other country would allow it's sports, entertainment, movies, military, and now the Presidency to be taken over "peacefully" by minorities? NONE !

Forum List

Back