Arrogance? Or just stupid?

ErikViking

VIP Member
Apr 26, 2006
Stockholm - Sweden
Earlier this year (May 7) the Foreign Minister of Iran, Manouchehr Mottaki, was invited to Sweden for talk with his Swedish counter-part Carl Bildt and Deputy Prime Minster Maud Olofsson. Olofsson made a little coup by holding her hand for Mottaki to shake it. He knew this was coming and refused - we don't do that in our culture. (That is shaking hands of infidel women). Nice one! :eusa_wall:

Anyway, now this:

TheLocal said:
http://www.thelocal.se/8305/20070827/

Iran protests over Swedish Muhammad cartoon
Published: 27th August 2007 18:17 CET
Online: http://www.thelocal.se/8305/

Iran summoned a Swedish diplomat to its foreign ministry on Monday to protest against a cartoon in a Swedish newspaper depicting the head of Prophet Muhammad on a dog's body, Sweden's foreign ministry said.

Are the leaders of Iran really, really thinking someone would take them seriously?

Earlier this year (May 7) the Foreign Minister of Iran, Manouchehr Mottaki, was invited to Sweden for talk with his Swedish counter-part Carl Bildt and Deputy Prime Minster Maud Olofsson. Olofsson made a little coup by holding her hand for Mottaki to shake it. He knew this was coming and refused - we don't do that in our culture. (That is shaking hands of infidel women). Nice one! :eusa_wall:

Anyway, now this:

Are the leaders of Iran really, really thinking someone would take them seriously?

Have you forgotten the riots and death threats when the Denmark Newspaper ran cartoons? What I want is for Western nations to begin summoning Iranian Diplomats to explain the TV Shows, Cartoons, editorials, news stories and Government sponsored movies that depict Jews stealing organs from Muslims, of stealing Muslim babies to melt down to fat for religious ceremonies and using their blood in same. The list is endless.

Further we should begin summoning them every time someone is punished for having a bible, for refusing to provide bibles to any Christian prisoners they have in their system, for guards destroying bibles, etc etc....

Have you forgotten the riots and death threats when the Denmark Newspaper ran cartoons? What I want is for Western nations to begin summoning Iranian Diplomats to explain the TV Shows, Cartoons, editorials, news stories and Government sponsored movies that depict Jews stealing organs from Muslims, of stealing Muslim babies to melt down to fat for religious ceremonies and using their blood in same. The list is endless.

Further we should begin summoning them every time someone is punished for having a bible, for refusing to provide bibles to any Christian prisoners they have in their system, for guards destroying bibles, etc etc....

I remeber. If I had some motives for a good relation with Iran I would play diplomacy both ways: I give you some - you give me some. But they complain on the very base they used to excuse their own behaviour. I can't even find it intimmidating or scary. Just stupid. Or perhaps arrogant. In which case it is a bit scary.

You both demonstrate ignorance of the gwb arrogance and ignorance and the complicity of the Main Stream Media (MSM) and ignore the complexities of future administrations to somehow dispel all that animosity that such behaviour has and is propagating.

Sleep well. The Chimp In Chief has his hands on the controls of ALL the bombs that can destroy the Earth. Just exactly how much more damage can the idiot do? Sadly, plenty. Maybe Arrogance and Stupid???????????

You both demonstrate ignorance of the gwb arrogance and ignorance and the complicity of the Main Stream Media (MSM) and ignore the complexities of future administrations to somehow dispel all that animosity that such behaviour has and is propagating.

Sleep well. The Chimp In Chief has his hands on the controls of ALL the bombs that can destroy the Earth. Just exactly how much more damage can the idiot do? Sadly, plenty. Maybe Arrogance and Stupid???????????
What does this incoherent post have to do with a thread that describes events that took place been Sweden and Iran? PB is so obsessed with Bush that somehow everything pertains to him; even cultural disputes that do not involve America. There PB, that should be enough to engender one of your self-righteous insult filled responses.

Forum List

Back