Arrogance of herman cain.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ARROGANCE OF HERMAN CAIN.

If he had the hide his relationship with Ginger for 13 years it leads me ask why if there were nothing to hide. The arrogance of this worm shows how little respect he has for women in general and his wife. And Radical Right Wing Crazies want to excuse his behavior because they believe he has a plan to save the economy. Have they stoop so low as to excuse this kind of morals in some one they want to lead the greatest country in the world? Not only should our leaders to be or moral standing but our pastors, priest and educators. Those who want to legalize Illegal Aliens excuse their morals and their total disrespect for our countries laws and the arrogance to believe they are entitled to legalization because they claim to be poor at any cost to Americans. I have no respect for those who entered the country illegally and were given amnesty in 1986 having done nothing to earn it except to break our immigration laws and had entered before 1982. Shame on Ronald Reagan for having lowered the standard for U.S. citizenship. Something most Americans have earned and wear with pride.
Afro-Americans earn their right to citizenship because of the contribution their ancestors made with 200 years of free labor that built this country. Illegal Aliens have made no contributions and believe they are entitle because they are poor.
The arrogance of Cain that he believe he is above morals and above scrutiny as does the arrogance of Illegal Aliens.

speaking of arrogance.....
images
images
Obama+Arrogance+Holocaust+Memorial.jpg

Allen West: Obama's Arrogance Is Like A "Third World Dictator"

RealClearPolitics - Video - Allen West: Obama's Arrogance Is Like A "Third World Dictator"

Last edited:

If he had the hide his relationship with Ginger for 13 years it leads me ask why if there were nothing to hide. The arrogance of this worm shows how little respect he has for women in general and his wife. And Radical Right Wing Crazies want to excuse his behavior because they believe he has a plan to save the economy. Have they stoop so low as to excuse this kind of morals in some one they want to lead the greatest country in the world? Not only should our leaders to be or moral standing but our pastors, priest and educators. Those who want to legalize Illegal Aliens excuse their morals and their total disrespect for our countries laws and the arrogance to believe they are entitled to legalization because they claim to be poor at any cost to Americans. I have no respect for those who entered the country illegally and were given amnesty in 1986 having done nothing to earn it except to break our immigration laws and had entered before 1982. Shame on Ronald Reagan for having lowered the standard for U.S. citizenship. Something most Americans have earned and wear with pride.
Afro-Americans earn their right to citizenship because of the contribution their ancestors made with 200 years of free labor that built this country. Illegal Aliens have made no contributions and believe they are entitle because they are poor.
The arrogance of Cain that he believe he is above morals and above scrutiny as does the arrogance of Illegal Aliens.

Most political conservatives are anything but folks with good morals and ethics: This is one of the reasons I cannot stand republicans who portray themselves as godly and use unsuspecting religious folks to promote their political agendas.

What does Cain's race have to do with his lies and incompetence?

Nothing.

Indeed, the idea Cain could win the nomination was ridiculous, the sexual misconduct notwithstanding.

The idea that this arrogant shit could win the presidency was ridiculous too.....but reality is stranger than fiction....
ObamaNoseGetty_345.jpg.cms_.png

Last edited:

Most political conservatives are anything but folks with good morals and ethics: This is one of the reasons I cannot stand republicans who portray themselves as godly and use unsuspecting religious folks to promote their political agendas.

Guilty until proven innocent. Nice job.

Nothing.

Indeed, the idea Cain could win the nomination was ridiculous, the sexual misconduct notwithstanding.

The idea that this arrogant shit could win the presidency was ridiculous too.....but reality is stranger than fiction....
ObamaNoseGetty_345.jpg.cms_.png

so you search the internets for Obama's face?

what are you hiding?
what you should really ask....what is Obama hiding....?

You and too many goddamn Americans don’t see it so don’t feel so bad. You know, other world leaders see it. Putin. Sarkozy. Merkel. Harper…Barack Obama is incapable of anything remotely resembling leadership, but he is also quite capable of the kind of dangerous arrogance that the very worst leaders in history possessed. (Pauses) Look, let me try and paint a picture for you – a clearer picture of what Obama really is. If you were to step into the White House and see the man at work, or whatever the hell it is he calls it. It’s not the same as what some of his own people are calling it – I know that for certain. The jokes, the sneers that go on behind the president’s back. You want to see that picture? The real Barack Obama? Maybe then you might understand what the man is capable of – really capable of.

Read more: White House Insider: The Obama Plan – Part Three | Newsflavor

Someone should have explained to you that you should limit yourself to one subject when starting a thread.

On Herman Cain, I don't know if he did everything he's accused of, but the thing is, he screwed it up. He knew well in advance these women were coming out of the woodwork, and yet was completely unprepared when they did. He kept changing his story and frankly, if he is innocent, he is sure acting guilty.

But frankly, this is the wrong reason to reject him. The right reason is that the guy was woefully unqualified for the job. Never held political office and is ignorant of a lot of key stuff. This isn't like Perry having a gaffe, he really doesn't know stuff that he should know applying for this job.

All I heard were baseless allegations.

What I want to know is why are all these woman coming forward now??? the guy is a successful businessman with plenty of money - you'd think they would have already hit him up for money, that or presented a case in court with plenty of evidence (at least in the sexual harassment allegations)..

It doesn't make any sense to me...

Forum List

Back