ARRGGHHHH!! It's snowin' like a mo-fo here.

well, whomever hits you or you hit is fooked. Better still, make it a Chevy Suburban, or Yukon ;)

Firefighter saying: "When cars kiss, he who has the most lug-nuts usually wins."
Knew the guy who designed the bumper for fire engines built by Pierce Industries. First week in use in NYC, it cut a toyota in half killing all 4 inside. The firetruck was unharmed and made it to the fire.

That's one of those stories that makes you proud to be an American........

Sort of...​

Snowed again overnight here - 28 degrees overnight - could be a tad slippery until later this morning. Bones probably got worse than what we did.

Yes Jillian. That was a joke. But as you must know, many people/organizations still use that "misnomer".

We're leaving on vacation tomorrow morning. My husband wants to see if we can get out tonight, but I have a feeling tonight will be the worst of it. Ugh!

we are hearing the east is getting hit hard.....good luck with that....no snow removal equipment is a kick in the head in the east.....

Luckly I have experince driving on wet snow.

but the majority dont....that is what gets you...someone plows into ya

OH yell I know. It's the other idiots especially thouse with four wheel drive. They can go any where. But what they soon forget they have to stop like those without 4 wheel drive.

New Topics

Forum List

Back