ARRGGHHHH!! It's snowin' like a mo-fo here.

oh come on! I drove through 15 inches of snow for 200 miles. 2 inches? HAH!

Drive slow, know that it takes longer to stop and watch for 'hard reflections' when you see wet road. That's glare ice.

fritz...last snow and ice...6 people were killed in alabama...people there dont have removal equipment etc...

we have 2 inches of snow ....just fallen...we had snow on the ground

dont leave if you get freezing rain...come on radio...stay put...

fritz...last snow and ice...6 people were killed in alabama...people there dont have removal equipment etc...

we have 2 inches of snow ....just fallen...we had snow on the ground

dont leave if you get freezing rain...come on radio...stay put...

Rain is supposed to stop. It's going to be an issue with the water on the ground though. I'll make a judgement call in the morning after looking at traffic maps.

wouldnt it be better to just go outside and see what is on the road? not to discredit the traffic map approach or anything....

so how is the house hunting going?

I am so hoping for a snowstorm tomorrow.

Unlikely, but it worked out well three years ago that my X was unable to pick the kids up after Christmas because of a snowstorm and they got to stay an extra 10 days before the roads cleared.

wouldnt it be better to just go outside and see what is on the road? not to discredit the traffic map approach or anything....

so how is the house hunting going?

I have to drive an hour...and I'm starting in the city and winding up in the country. Only way to do it is by a traffic map.

We got about 2 inches of new stuff here last night. Sleigh tracks in the snow this morning.
We already had 3 inches of snow and ice from about a week ago.

I have had a couple of kids from down the road shoveling snow most of today.
I paid em well and gave em a shot of moonshine ;)

75 and sunny on Florida's Treasure Coast. Dinner was two turkeys cooked outside and everybody draggin' their naked butts out of the pool for chow around 1400.

Good times! :cool:

Forum List

Back