arreviderci for a while

maineman

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2006
guess
My wife and I are celebrating our anniversary with a week plus in Rome. I look forward to exploring my favorite city with my best pal, and I look forward to checking back in here upon my return!

My wife and I are celebrating our anniversary with a week plus in Rome. I look forward to exploring my favorite city with my best pal, and I look forward to checking back in here upon my return!

have fun rome is brilliant.....hit raphaels chapel at the piazza de popolo, left side......one of the best.....most people miss it

Excellent! Enjoy and give us a trip report when you return.

And Happy Anniversary, too!

MM, remember, it's all about the 'shoes.' ;) Have a great time!

Have a great time.

If you get a chance check out the Basilica San Giovanni. The bus drops off right in front of it on the way to the catacombs. It's beautiful.

just got back... it was everything we dreamed it would be. We were determined to walk everywhere and I we did so .... six days and we walked 70 miles. It was wonderful. Beautiful churches, museums, antiquities.... great food, GREAT coffee, great gelato, and a nice little bar with a remarkable single malt selection right around the corner from our hotel!

We used the Lonely Planet Guide Book as a starting point and must say that their restaurant reviews were on the mark!

and Kathianne, my wife was not at all interested in any shoes... she was more than pleased with her Keens, and mine were great too!

maineman is taking his dream vacation in the cheap seats. Probably have to sell his anus for tricks to get back.

what a tasteful reply from an equally tasteful fellow. You sound like the voice of experience when it comes to return trip financing...but no, we had business class round trip.... that anus selling stuff is all about you.

just got back... it was everything we dreamed it would be. We were determined to walk everywhere and I we did so .... six days and we walked 70 miles. It was wonderful. Beautiful churches, museums, antiquities.... great food, GREAT coffee, great gelato, and a nice little bar with a remarkable single malt selection right around the corner from our hotel!

We used the Lonely Planet Guide Book as a starting point and must say that their restaurant reviews were on the mark!

and Kathianne, my wife was not at all interested in any shoes... she was more than pleased with her Keens, and mine were great too!

Sounds like you had a great time.

You should have gotten the shoes anyways. ;) j/k

I did ask her.... but she is a very practical healthcare professional and she LOVES her Keens and would not even consider spending money on italian shoes..... it was her call.

I did ask her.... but she is a very practical healthcare professional and she LOVES her Keens and would not even consider spending money on italian shoes..... it was her call.

Hey, it was one of those 'throw practicality out the window' things. I'm more like her than not. ;)

Personally, I live in Adidas. Well except at school.

Forum List

Back