Arrest warrants for proposed new CIA Director?

Apparently FRoG prosecutors are contemplating drawing up papers on POTUS's pick for the CIA... I knew this European Union bs was going to be a problem...

Prosecutors Reviewing Request to Issue Arrest Warrant for Trump’s New CIA Director
3456.jpg

Trump's pick for CIA chief linked to torture site

You know a NGO is a non governmental organization, right? They have absolutely no power of arrest.

Have you ever wondered why Cheney does not set foot in Europe?
Actually, I don follow Cheney, and a NGO has no power to arrest.

Arrest warrants and the International Criminal Court

Interpol, the international police organization, does not list any outstanding arrest warrants for Bush or Cheney in their searchable database. Meanwhile, experts in international law said they were not aware of pending warrants, particularly from the most obvious entity that might issue one -- the International Criminal Court in the Hague.

The ICC is a permanent, independent court that investigates and brings to justice individuals who commit war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide, according to the Congressional Research Service. Cases may be referred to the ICC either by a member state, the court’s own prosecutor, or the U.N. Security Council. The court only investigates and prosecutes serious crimes by individuals (not by organizations or governments), and then, only when national judicial systems are unwilling or unable to handle them.

However, the ICC "has not issued warrants for any American citizen, let alone for Bush, Cheney, or anyone else," said Anthony Clark Arend, Georgetown University professor of government and foreign service.

Prosecutors Reviewing Request to Issue Arrest Warrant for Trump’s New CIA Director

Now I am going to type slow so those who have comprehension problems will be able to understand...

The NGO issued a request for an arrest warrant to the LEO's...

NGO is seeking arrest warrant for CIA Director...

Not once did I say this flakey NGO had the powers of arrest at their finger tips...

Ship her ass to the Hague, she is a criminal. Lot of those that she tortured were proven to be innocent.
When America tortures not only it sends a message that we are as barbaric as the terrorists , but that will prevent countries from handing over suspects to be interrogated. Plus is not human!!!....oh sorry cons don't know what that means.

They are the most dangerous enemy we have...

You morons are scared of just about EVERYTHING.......

Lets see, you're scared of the:
Media, Liberals, Aliens, Europeans, Muslims, Mexicans, Afro-Americans, North Korea, China, and now even the U.N. ....

Hell, the only people you seem to admire are in the Kremlin........LOL

Forum List

Back