Arrest warrant for Cheney “will be issued and transmitted through Interpol"

Roflmao @ Maktoob News

Repetition of inanity yields greater degrees of inanity.

Roflmao @ Maktoob News

Repetition of inanity yields greater degrees of inanity.

You got pwned!!!

Cheney colleague admits bribery in Halliburton oil deals - Americas, World - The Independent

Calling your own pwn? That's the mark of simple ignorance. How can you grade yourself?

:clap2:

Where is their cited sources?

Show me links to actual facts. You know? Sources that can be tracked.

I already posted a link that included a named source.

Learn to read :lol:

Calling your own pwn? That's the mark of simple ignorance. How can you grade yourself?

No you didn't. You posted links that have reported people saying things.

People say things.

That proves nothing. Proof, you know? Money? Showing a bribe.

Rather than, this person said this about that person who did this....

OK :eusa_whistle:

It is well known that Nigeria is one of the most corrupt places on the planet.

It is a given that Halliburton paid a lot of money to secure the oil deal back when Mr. Cheney was the head man at Halliburton.

It is not known that Mr. Cheney was ever advised of this underhanded arrangement.

The indictment of Halliburton by Nigerian prosecutors concerned with Nigerian corruption is all well and good. But the effort to indict Mr. Cheney was obviously just a cheap, cheesy display of political expediency.

Now it does appear that there has been a resolution of the criminal charges. It kinda <<sniff sniff>> smells like a pay-off. Wouldn't that be ironic?

And even so, there's still not a shred, not an iota, not a dime's worth of evidence linking Vice President Cheney to any part of the original bribe OR to this latest "settlement" effort.

What we are left with, then, is just another urgent desire by sangha and his filthy ilk to engage in another smear. Thus, sangha = fail yet again.

It is a given that Halliburton paid a lot of money to secure the oil deal back when Mr. Cheney was the head man at Halliburton.

It is not known that Mr. Cheney was ever advised of this underhanded arrangement.

The indictment of Halliburton by Nigerian prosecutors concerned with Nigerian corruption is all well and good. But the effort to indict Mr. Cheney was obviously just a cheap, cheesy display of political expediency.

Now it does appear that there has been a resolution of the criminal charges. It kinda <<sniff sniff>> smells like a pay-off. Wouldn't that be ironic?

And even so, there's still not a shred, not an iota, not a dime's worth of evidence linking Vice President Cheney to any part of the original bribe OR to this latest "settlement" effort.

What we are left with, then, is just another urgent desire by sangha and his filthy ilk to engage in another smear. Thus, sangha = fail yet again.
and another sangha FAIL

No you didn't. You posted links that have reported people saying things.

People say things.

That proves nothing. Proof, you know? Money? Showing a bribe.

OK :eusa_whistle:

This wingnut doesn't realize that a named source is a source. :lol::lol:

He got pwned, so now he wants to pretend that he asked for proof that there was a bribe, when all he asked for was a source.

Umm, the link I posted quotes a Nigerian authority making the accusation. Maybe you should read the link...that is, if you can read

We know that Haliburton bribed Nigerians while Cheney was the CEO

We know that Nigeria charged Cheney with a crime

We know that after Nigeria threatened to ask Interpol for an intl warrant, Halliburton "settled" by paying the Nigerians $250M to drop the charges

I'm sure that Halliburton paid all that money because it felt bad for those poor Nigerians.

ps - no one in this thread has said that Cheney was involved in the bribery. You just have to make up stuff, or you would have nothing to say

We know that after Nigeria threatened to ask Interpol for an intl warrant, Halliburton "settled" by paying the Nigerians $250M to drop the charges

I'm sure that Halliburton paid all that money because it felt bad for those poor Nigerians.

ps - no one in this thread has said that Cheney was involved in the bribery. You just have to make up stuff, or you would have nothing to say

Wow. ANOTHER sangasshole fail. This is fun to witness.

The CEO isn't said to have done anything criminal, except if you count the Nigerian government prosecutor's office, and that accusation was kinda the point of this thread, you retard. :lol:

Also, I have little doubt (or proof for that matter) that Halliburton paid the bribe in the first place, but I see no reason why (assuming they did) they wouldn't accept the chance to pay a very large increased fine (i.e., a second bribe?) to "settle" the matter. And if that gets Vice President Cheney off the unfair "hook," that's so much the better (and probably served as a big inducement to "settle").

Hurry back and add something even more ridiculous the next time, Sangha. Your fails are fun!

The CEO isn't said to have done anything criminal, except if you count the Nigerian government prosecutor's office, and that accusation was kinda the point of this thread, you retard. :lol:

Also, I have little doubt (or proof for that matter) that Halliburton paid the bribe in the first place, but I see no reason why (assuming they did) they wouldn't accept the chance to pay a very large increased fine (i.e., a second bribe?) to "settle" the matter. And if that gets Vice President Cheney off the unfair "hook," that's so much the better (and probably served as a big inducement to "settle").

Hurry back and add something even more ridiculous the next time, Sangha. Your fails are fun!

Once again, the wingnuts prove that if they didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

The CEO isn't said to have done anything criminal

No one has said that. What I said is that "no one in this thread has said that Cheney was involved in the bribery"

Try again :lol:

Once again, the wingnuts prove that if they didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

No one has said that. What I said is that "no one in this thread has said that Cheney was involved in the bribery"

ANOTHER sangha fail. Pssst, stupid (that's you sangasshole): WHAT I NOTED WAS THAT THE NIGERIAN PROSECUTOR HAD made the allegation and that THAT was the "point" of this thread.

You, douchey, don't have to make any allegation against Mr. Cheney when you and your stupid ilk post this nonsense so approvingly.

You are a liar and pathetically stupid. everyone sees through you and the crap you post, scumbag. :thup:

Someone who has done so much harm to this country sure gets a LOT support from the "looney" right.

To the right:

Help America ---> bad.

Harm America ---> good.

I just don't get it.

ANOTHER sangha fail. Pssst, stupid (that's you sangasshole): WHAT I NOTED WAS THAT THE NIGERIAN PROSECUTOR HAD made the allegation and that THAT was the "point" of this thread.

You, douchey, don't have to make any allegation against Mr. Cheney when you and your stupid ilk post this nonsense so approvingly.

You are a liar and pathetically stupid. everyone sees through you and the crap you post, scumbag. :thup:

You are not only a liar, but a terrible liar. In a previous post, you said that *I* accussed Cheney of being involved. You're too much of a wuss to admit to it, so you're now going to pretend you never said it. Too bad it's right there in black and white. Here's what you said

You want to accuse me of a smear to hide your own lies, but you can't quote me accusing Cheney of anything in this thread. It must be so frustrating for you to rely on such absurd lies that are so easily debunked

New Topics

Forum List

Back