Arrest warrant for Cheney “will be issued and transmitted through Interpol"

Cheney isn't an American. He's a hypocritical treasonous capitalist, selling out America's own soldiers for profit and personal gain, while they died for a cause he called American.

Another asshole heard from. Point of factual reference for same-old-trite-far-left-politics, you make lots of empty pronouncements in your short idiot post, but you are unable to back of any of them.

Fuck you.

Vice President Cheney was a damn fine Vice President and remains a patriot.

Actually, fuck you. Cheney was an evil man, who did things selfishly, but presented them as being patriotic and you dumbfucks actually bought because you are so fucking lost. He is also dishonest, and a liar to America and the world, who usurped vice presidential power to push through his own agenda. I hate him, he's a fagot, and an asshole, and a war criminal. How about no-bid contracts to his own fucking company, Halliburton, that made how much in Iraq, giving defective equipment to our troops? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How about all of the no-bid contracts that were allowed in general, as someone already mentioned. That is treasonous enough, but no one cares. People still call him a patriot. Why? Because he has a mean look on his face and says "I hate terrorists." (paraphrased) They are only words. He's one of the worst so-called 'leaders' this country has ever seen. As far as I'm concerned. a real Benedict Arnold of our day. Fuck Cheney.
he had nothing to do with the company when he was VP
and Clinton did no bid contracts to them

Name another Company with the equipment and man power to perform the same job as Halliburton.
OH wait you can't there is only one that comes close and even they have trouble competing but let offer a bid to other companies to try. Hey maybe McDonald s or the evil Wal-mart can offer a bid and when they cant perform the job it will only costs millions to fix where they let off and can't wait to spend the time and money to let them bid and try.
You people just hate big companies and want to take there money why cause your to stupid to go make big money yourself not to mention you have regulated so much its nearly impossible for a start-up company to make it. it's pathetic to believe that there was a scandal here it would have been a waist of time and resources to bid on jobs that would have gone to Halliburton anyways. and this happened with the Dem's in office so let see ol' Billly bob Clinton up there with him

I think I saw he warrant on ebay along with one of their bank checks.:lol:

Cheney isn't an American. He's a hypocritical treasonous capitalist, selling out America's own soldiers for profit and personal gain, while they died for a cause he called American.

So is your mum.:cuckoo:

Cheney isn't an American. He's a

Actually, fuck you. Cheney was an evil man, who did things selfishly, but presented them as being patriotic and you dumbfucks actually bought because you are so fucking lost. He is also dishonest, and a liar to America and the world, who usurped vice presidential power to push through his own agenda. I hate him, he's a fagot, and an asshole, and a war criminal. How about no-bid contracts to his own fucking company, Halliburton, that made how much in Iraq, giving defective equipment to our troops? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How about all of the no-bid contracts that were allowed in general, as someone already mentioned. That is treasonous enough, but no one cares. People still call him a patriot. Why? Because he has a mean look on his face and says "I hate terrorists." (paraphrased) They are only words. He's one of the worst so-called 'leaders' this country has ever seen. As far as I'm concerned. a real Benedict Arnold of our day. Fuck Cheney.
:cuckoo:

Cheney was a fantastic vp

Another asshole heard from. Point of factual reference for same-old-trite-far-left-politics, you make lots of empty pronouncements in your short idiot post, but you are unable to back of any of them.

Fuck you.

Vice President Cheney was a damn fine Vice President and remains a patriot.

No no. You really need to go fuck yourself up your own anal pore with a rusty knife, you rancid douche bag.

Our former Vice President was and is a good and decent man.

Dumb fuckers like you are unable to get past the bullshit liberoidal propaganda long enough to realize how literally absurd it is.

So, eat shit, you uneducable retard, bark at the moon, hump the post man's leg and give yourself another round of fuck yourself with that rusty knife. In a million years you could never be a thousandth of the man Mr. Cheney is.

(By the way, since Bubba Clinton had no problem giving Halliburton no bid contracts, there's not a whole lot of reason to piss and moan about it. Eat another hefty shit sandwich you stupid piece of rat anus.)

Last edited:
I'm personally more watchful of Nigerian attempts to remove me from my money, than their attempts to indict Cheney.

The pussy candy ass liberoidal propaganda and jism gargling fool, sameoldretardedliberoidalpolitics, thinks I'm "upset" based on the way I addressed him. :lol:

Evidently, I hurt his feewings. Poor boo boo.

Last edited:
I received this in my inbox this morning:

Date 12-20-2010
Nigerian Treasury Department
Lagos, Nigeria

TO: Missourian
Address: Missouri

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian Department of Justice to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian Department of Justice has recently indicted the former Vice President of the United States. We are willing however, to void this indictment in exchange for your cooperation and assistance in freeing certain funds presently held by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian Treasury Department, and also the Nigerian Department of Justice, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian Treasury. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian Department of Justice would agree to allow a voiding of the indictment against Vice President Cheney.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US $100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian Department of Justice, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience by e-mail. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will issue an arrest warrant for Vice President Cheney, and the matter will be out of our hands.

Yours truly, etc.
Ben Ahore

Forum List

Back