Arrest warrant for Cheney “will be issued and transmitted through Interpol"

Hey friends!

I share with you'll now an EASY breezy way to keep track of the non-indicted status of our former Vice President. Well, that's not quite accurate.

Instead, it's a way to keep track of WHEN, if ever, the Nigerians obtain a RED CARD from INTERPOL based on an allegedly filed Nigerian Indictment against our former Vice President.

Wanted - Search page
Criteria Name : cheney
No documents matching your query were found.
For suggestions on how to broaden your search, see Search Tips.​

:rofl:
Still nothing there. Hasn't it been three business days yet? :lol:
LOL another "ROVE INDICTED!!!!" thread
LOL

Karl Rove got FROG MARCHED, today, after lengthy delays.

His LONG awaited Indictment, according to a red faced but unnamed Justice Department official, was "misplaced" when, after
the Grand Jury voted, somebody "and I'm not naming any names" decided there was time to order-in for lunch. "Between the paper bags, the napkins, the numerous open files on the desks and so forth," said the embarrassed career prosecutor, "the paperwork for the preparation of the Indictment against Mr. Rove got lost, temporarily."

"Temporarily" has been a couple of years, now.

In an arguably related story, Nigerian prosecutor Godwin Obla Wan Kenobi finally filed the Indictment against Mr. Cheney earlier today. The former Vice President, upon hearing the news, smiled his famous beatific smile (see photo) and was thought to have suggested that Obi Wan should go "fuck himself."

CheneyBagdad-thumb
Stock photo of the famous beatific Dick Cheney smile.

See related story of the Cheney Indictment here: http://blogs.wsj.com/corruption-currents/2010/12/07/nigeria-charges-dick-cheney-in-bribery-scandal/

Last edited:
Although, as I noted in my prior post, the Nigerian prosecutor HAS now filed the Indictment charging, among others, our former Vice President with conspiracy, etc., as of 9:10 a.m. EST, Mr. Cheney still has not had Interpol lodge a Red Card against him:

Criteria Name : Cheney Firstname : Richard
For suggestions on how to broaden your search, see Search Tips.
-- Wanted - Result page

As of 4:17 pm, EST on 12/9/2010:

Criteria Name : Cheney Firstname : Richard
For suggestions on how to broaden your search, see Search Tips.
-- Wanted - Result page

Ok. I'm getting worried, now.

IS Rove gonna get indicted on Friday or not?
LOL that one was in 3 days
nit friday
you are confusing the other epic fail thread with this one
;)

No no. The EPIC thread guaranteed the Rove Indictment would get voted (or maybe it claimed that the Indictment would get handed up) "on Friday."

I forget which Friday that was, though.

Or which year.

:lol:

As of 4:17 pm, EST on 12/9/2010:

-- Wanted - Result page

Ok. I'm getting worried, now.

IS Rove gonna get indicted on Friday or not?
nit friday
;)

No no. The EPIC thread guaranteed the Rove Indictment would get voted (or maybe it claimed that the Indictment would get handed up) "on Friday."

Or which year.

right, but THIS thread on VP Cheney being indicted was claimed it would be in 3 days
look back to the OP
LOL

nit friday
;)

Or which year.

right, but THIS thread on VP Cheney being indicted was claimed it would be in 3 days
look back to the OP
LOL

I know. But since somebody (and I won't mention any names :eusa_whistle: :eusa_shhh: ) already made a connection between the EPIC thread concerning Rove and this thread concerning Vice President Halliburton -- er, I mean Cheney -- I am now concerned that if they got it wrong about the Cheney/Interpol Red Card, maybe the EPIC thread will prove to be wrong about the Rove Indictment.

Pay attention. Follow along.

This is important shit.

And yes, it WILL be on the test.

Indictments will be lodged in a Nigerian court “in the next three days,” Godwin Obla, prosecuting counsel at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, said in an interview today at his office in Abuja, the capital. An arrest warrant for Cheney “will be issued and transmitted through Interpol,” the world’s biggest international police organization, he said.

Furthermore:
Obla said charges will be filed against current and former chief executive officers of Halliburton, including Cheney, who was CEO from 1995 to 2000, and its former unit KBR Inc., based in Houston, Texas; Technip SA, Europe’s second-largest oilfield- services provider; Eni SpA, Italy’s biggest oil company; and Saipem Construction Co., a unit of Eni. Obla didn’t identify the former officials whom he said held office when the alleged bribes were paid.

Just sayin'.

Dick Cheney to be Indicted in Nigerian Bribery Case Task Force on Financial Integrity and Economic Development

By the Nigerian government, one of THE most corrupt governments on the planet! Oh sure! ROFL Sorry, but this is going nowhere. Interpol will not do a damn thing about it and just because some corrupt regime issues an arrest warrant does not mean Interpol will honor it. Cheney will not answer and does not answer to the one of the most corrupt governments on earth and most of all, since he is in and out of the hospital with his heart problems, I doubt he is in any condition to risk his life with the suck ass health care system of Nigeria so that morons can pretend Nigeria's "judicial" system has any credibility in the first place! There was already an independent investigation into these specific events and Cheney was thoroughly cleared of any wrongdoing whatsoever by a very credible and impartial commission and also was investigated by an international panel with the same results. I trust THAT far more than I would ever trust the abusive, corrupt, filthy, repulsive, inhumane system that exists in Nigeria -much less pretend it is capable of coming to an honest, just result! This was done for the specific purpose of trying to embarrass the United States and Nigeria fully expects the leftwing extremist loons of the world to get all excited about it -like you did.

I notice that there are still leftwing extremist internet sites spewing all sorts of idiotic bullshit -like this one http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...urton-stock-rose-over-3000-percent-last-year/ - that claimed in May of this year that Cheney's stock in Halliburton increased 3000% the previous year!!! Apparently they have no problem lying, knowing full well their cows would never take it upon themselves to do their own unbiased research for the facts -like the FACT that Cheney dumped all his Halliburton stock and ALL financial interest in the company before he accepted the VP position with Bush and everything the company owed him as part of his contract was paid off even before that and he was not paid even one cent more than what he contracted for. And he still has zero financial interests or holdings in Halliburton to this day. Oh darn, doesn't it just suck for liberals when reality bumps up against their fantasy life? ROFL

Last edited:
They're pretty smart, alright. Nigeria is the phishing and identity theft capital of the world.

What's the number for Interpol. I need to turn them in.

So you don't even consider Cheney could be guilty? After all the "no bid" contracts? The soldiers getting electrocuted? The missing billions? The rip-offs? All the corruption charges against Halliburton from other countries? None of those matter?

"The Clinton administration made the same calculation in its own dealings with Halliburton. The company had won the LOGCAP in 1992, then lost it in 1997. The Clinton administration nonetheless awarded a no-bid contract to Halliburton to continue its work in the Balkans supporting the U.S. peacekeeping mission there because it made little sense to change midstream. According to Byron York, Al Gore's reinventing-government panel even singled out Halliburton for praise for its military logistics work." - Rich Lowry, NRO

Political Friendster Connection - Bill Clinton connected to Halliburton

Cheney isn't an American. He's a hypocritical treasonous capitalist, selling out America's own soldiers for profit and personal gain, while they died for a cause he called American.

Cheney isn't an American. He's a hypocritical treasonous capitalist, selling out America's own soldiers for profit and personal gain, while they died for a cause he called American.

Another asshole heard from. Point of factual reference for same-old-trite-far-left-politics, you make lots of empty pronouncements in your short idiot post, but you are unable to back of any of them.

Fuck you.

Vice President Cheney was a damn fine Vice President and remains a patriot.

Another asshole heard from. Point of factual reference for same-old-trite-far-left-politics, you make lots of empty pronouncements in your short idiot post, but you are unable to back of any of them.

Fuck you.

Vice President Cheney was a damn fine Vice President and remains a patriot.

Actually, fuck you. Cheney was an evil man, who did things selfishly, but presented them as being patriotic and you dumbfucks actually bought because you are so fucking lost. He is also dishonest, and a liar to America and the world, who usurped vice presidential power to push through his own agenda. I hate him, he's a fagot, and an asshole, and a war criminal. How about no-bid contracts to his own fucking company, Halliburton, that made how much in Iraq, giving defective equipment to our troops? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How about all of the no-bid contracts that were allowed in general, as someone already mentioned. That is treasonous enough, but no one cares. People still call him a patriot. Why? Because he has a mean look on his face and says "I hate terrorists." (paraphrased) They are only words. He's one of the worst so-called 'leaders' this country has ever seen. As far as I'm concerned. a real Benedict Arnold of our day. Fuck Cheney.

Forum List

Back