Arrest warrant for Cheney “will be issued and transmitted through Interpol"

I have done a little more digging. It looks like Halliburtun agreed to an extension of the Statute of Limitations for an SEC investigation.

There is nothing to suggest that they offered to extend the Statute of Limitations for any Nigerian criminal investigation, however, and even if they did, there's no reason to believe their action could bind Mr. Cheney.

I see sanghahaha still can't advise anybody of what the relevant NIGERIAN Statute of Limitations for these alleged crimes would be. :lol:

Real surprise.

Of course the SoL is still in effect you moron. If it weren't, Interpol would have rejected the Nigerian request. And if Cheney weren't bound by this, then again, Interpol would not have honored the Nigerian request

You really have no idea of how Interpol works, do you? (Hint: They don't just do whatever some nation asks them to do.)

You don't even understand what Interpol does with a color-coded request, you fucking idiot.

In any event, the Statute of Limitations may or may not have run out already and nothing you have pointed to even begins to answer the question of whether it has or not. Your premise (retarded as always, you jerk-off) is that the Nigerian authority seeking to make a name for himself couldn't POSSIBLY have over-looked the Statute of Limitations or that (possibly) he's aware that it did already run out, but is not concerned with that aspect of the case provided he can generate a little ink.

Your always shallow "thinking" is a reflection of the fact that when it comes to guys like Vice President Cheney, assholes like you are always willing to give him the benefit of a presumption of guilt. This is why you are a scumbag hypocrite, a lowlife and need to go fuck yourself, sangasshole.

You are dumber than a box of dick cheese.

Once again, Interpol would refuse the Nigerian request if it had no legal authority to request it because the SoL had run out. You can't refute it, so now you're making up lies about how some unnamed Nigerian "authority" over-looked the law (don't suppose you have a link for your lie), do you?). Just as you had to make up a lie about how I think Cheney is guilty, when I haven't said a word about his guilt or innocence (Again, I don't suppose you have alink for your lie).

You just can't stop lying

Of course the SoL is still in effect you moron. If it weren't, Interpol would have rejected the Nigerian request. And if Cheney weren't bound by this, then again, Interpol would not have honored the Nigerian request

You really have no idea of how Interpol works, do you? (Hint: They don't just do whatever some nation asks them to do.)

You don't even understand what Interpol does with a color-coded request, you fucking idiot.

In any event, the Statute of Limitations may or may not have run out already and nothing you have pointed to even begins to answer the question of whether it has or not. Your premise (retarded as always, you jerk-off) is that the Nigerian authority seeking to make a name for himself couldn't POSSIBLY have over-looked the Statute of Limitations or that (possibly) he's aware that it did already run out, but is not concerned with that aspect of the case provided he can generate a little ink.

Your always shallow "thinking" is a reflection of the fact that when it comes to guys like Vice President Cheney, assholes like you are always willing to give him the benefit of a presumption of guilt. This is why you are a scumbag hypocrite, a lowlife and need to go fuck yourself, sangasshole.

Once again, Interpol would refuse the Nigerian request if it had no legal authority to request it because the SoL had run out. You can't refute it, so now you're making up lies about how some unnamed Nigerian "authority" over-looked the law (don't suppose you have a link for your lie), do you?). Just as you had to make up a lie about how I think Cheney is guilty, when I haven't said a word about his guilt or innocence (Again, I don't suppose you have alink for your lie).

Really? What, exactly, do you think Interpol is?

About Interpol

Look through there and show me where Interpol does anything like what you just said it does.

You have proved that you don't know diddly fucking dog about the operations of Interpol.

Those lawyers in Nigeria went to school in Oxford. Those are not "bushmen" so skip the attacks.

Cheney was found "not guilty" by the "Gonzales/Ashcroft" "Bush/Cheney" justice department. We all know how "honest" THAT administration was.

Obama/Holder isn't pursuing anything either, and will not honor a warrant against a former Vice President.

No one thinks that he would. What it proves is the entire world thinks Dick Cheney is rotten. The only ones that don't are Republicans.

Has anyone noticed how Republicans take one position and the rest of the world takes another?

Considering that only 6% of American scientists are Republican, it suggests how likely the right is, well, "right".

The only thing your posts prove is that you are an idiot. 94% of USMB posters agree.

Last edited:

Really? What, exactly, do you think Interpol is?

About Interpol

Look through there and show me where Interpol does anything like what you just said it does.

I didn't say what Interpol does. I did say what Interpol doesn't do

You have proved that you don't know diddly fucking dog about the operations of Interpol.

I said that you wouldn't be able to post any links or quotes to back you up, and I was right.

Your childish insult won't hide the fact that you lied, and now you can't back up what you said

Obama/Holder isn't pursuing anything either, and will not honor a warrant against a former Vice President.

No one thinks that he would. What it proves is the entire world thinks Dick Cheney is rotten. The only ones that don't are Republicans.

Has anyone noticed how Republicans take one position and the rest of the world takes another?

Considering that only 6% of American scientists are Republican, it suggests how likely the right is, well, "right".

The only thing your posts prove is that you are an idiot. 94% of USMB posters agree.

Another one-liner from CG, When will she have the guts to challenge someone on the issues? Probably never

I said that you wouldn't be able to post any links or quotes to back you up, and I was right.

Your childish insult won't hide the fact that you lied, and now you can't back up what you said

As always, sangasshole, you have shit bass-ackwards

I challenged you to show us how the alleged "conspiracy" involving Vice President Cheney comported with the Nigerian Statute of Limitations in such criminal mattes.

You ducked.

Not unexpected.

Instead, you ask me to provide you with some proof that the fact that some Nigerian official is seeking to have Interpol issue a Red Card (or whatever color works these days in such cases) does NOT constitute proof that the Statute of Limitations issue is without merit.

You are a retard.

By the way, California Girl was right. Most people do laugh at you and recognize that you are a retard.

You can't back up any of the bullshit you spew.

You actually claim to believe that the mere fact that a Nigerian official is going to ask Interpol to secure a warrant for the arrest of Mr. Cheney constitutes evidence either that Mr. Cheney was actually involved in the alleged conspiracy OR that the Statute of Limitations applicable to such criminal charges in Nigeria has not yet run. :cuckoo:

Could someone provide a link to an actual request for Cheney to be arrested by Interpol? It has been more then 3 days after all.

It's all over the moonbat blogosphere, but I don't see it in a real media outlet.

Interesting observation.

Google has many stories about how Nigeria is "to file" charges. And those stories (dated 12/1 and 12/2) advise us that he "will be charged within three days."

Except, oops. Deadline came and went.

There is nothing reported to suggest that anything was actually filed as against Mr. Cheney.

Hey friends!

I share with you'll now an EASY breezy way to keep track of the non-indicted status of our former Vice President. Well, that's not quite accurate.

Instead, it's a way to keep track of WHEN, if ever, the Nigerians obtain a RED CARD from INTERPOL based on an allegedly filed Nigerian Indictment against our former Vice President.

Wanted - Search page

Could someone provide a link to an actual request for Cheney to be arrested by Interpol? It has been more then 3 days after all.

It's all over the moonbat blogosphere, but I don't see it in a real media outlet.

Interesting observation.

Google has many stories about how Nigeria is "to file" charges. And those stories (dated 12/1 and 12/2) advise us that he "will be charged within three days."

Except, oops. Deadline came and went.

There is nothing reported to suggest that anything was actually filed as against Mr. Cheney.

Must have been three business days. That's, what, 72 business hours?

Hey friends!

I share with you'll now an EASY breezy way to keep track of the non-indicted status of our former Vice President. Well, that's not quite accurate.

Instead, it's a way to keep track of WHEN, if ever, the Nigerians obtain a RED CARD from INTERPOL based on an allegedly filed Nigerian Indictment against our former Vice President.

Wanted - Search page
Criteria Name : cheney
No documents matching your query were found.
For suggestions on how to broaden your search, see Search Tips.​

:rofl:

I challenged you to show us how the alleged "conspiracy" involving Vice President Cheney comported with the Nigerian Statute of Limitations in such criminal mattes.

You ducked.

I do not have anything to prove. I have no idea why you would want me to do Interpols' job.

Instead, you ask me to provide you with some proof that the fact that some Nigerian official is seeking to have Interpol issue a Red Card (or whatever color works these days in such cases) does NOT constitute proof that the Statute of Limitations issue is without merit.

And you continue to lie. I never asked you to provide any proof about anything some Nigerian official did. Once again, I will ask you to post a quote of mine where I said that, and once again, you will fail.

Liability said:
You are a retard.

By the way, California Girl was right. Most people do laugh at you and recognize that you are a retard.

You can't back up any of the bullshit you spew.

You actually claim to believe that the mere fact that a Nigerian official is going to ask Interpol to secure a warrant for the arrest of Mr. Cheney constitutes evidence either that Mr. Cheney was actually involved in the alleged conspiracy OR that the Statute of Limitations applicable to such criminal charges in Nigeria has not yet run. :cuckoo:

Another lie. I am merely pointing out that you are incapable of supporting your claim that the SoL has run out. Your entire argument, like your posts, is based entirely on fiction. And because you have nothing to back up your lies with, you have to resort to childish insults and tell lies about what I have said

I snipped your blather, sangasshole. Doesn't leave much.

To help straighten out your massive "confusion," I have never asked you to do Interpol's work, as you know.

The fact is, Interpol doesn't seem inclined to do the "work" allegedly given to it by that Nigerian official. :lol: Unless, of course, the information coming from Nigeria is as full of shit as you are.

Another one-liner from CG, When will she have the guts to challenge someone on the issues? Probably never

In order for me to challenge idiots on their idiocy, I would have to be an idiot. I'm not, so I simply mock the afflicted. It's harsh but funny.

Hey friends!

Wanted - Search page
Criteria Name : cheney
No documents matching your query were found.
For suggestions on how to broaden your search, see Search Tips.​

:rofl:
Still nothing there. Hasn't it been three business days yet? :lol:

Forum List

Back