Arrest warrant for Cheney “will be issued and transmitted through Interpol"

R

rdean

Indictments will be lodged in a Nigerian court “in the next three days,” Godwin Obla, prosecuting counsel at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, said in an interview today at his office in Abuja, the capital. An arrest warrant for Cheney “will be issued and transmitted through Interpol,” the world’s biggest international police organization, he said.

Furthermore:
Obla said charges will be filed against current and former chief executive officers of Halliburton, including Cheney, who was CEO from 1995 to 2000, and its former unit KBR Inc., based in Houston, Texas; Technip SA, Europe’s second-largest oilfield- services provider; Eni SpA, Italy’s biggest oil company; and Saipem Construction Co., a unit of Eni. Obla didn’t identify the former officials whom he said held office when the alleged bribes were paid.

Just sayin'.

Dick Cheney to be Indicted in Nigerian Bribery Case Task Force on Financial Integrity and Economic Development

I got an email from Godwin Obla today. He wants my bank account number so he can transfer $500,000 into it.

Those lawyers in Nigeria went to school in Oxford. Those are not "bushmen" so skip the attacks.

Cheney was found "not guilty" by the "Gonzales/Ashcroft" "Bush/Cheney" justice department. We all know how "honest" THAT administration was.

I hope Interpol doesn't fall for this:

The shipment of your contract sum,
Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of your contract sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and have left Nigeria to London via your Country today by diplomatic Cargo Flight.
Note carefully the content of the crate is"MONEY" but I did not disclose it to the Courier Services as Money,rather I informed them that the crate contain Vital"DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (that?syou).
Further more,the weight of the consignment is 220kg but I manage to pay 120kg, which cost US$7,600.00. On no account should you disclose the content of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Services for fear of betrayal.So do not allow them to know that the content is money.
In the mean time,contact the shipping director on Telephone or E-mail him to send you the keys and shipment documents and to know also the actual situation with the consignment and re-confirm your address where the consignment will be delivered and then get back to me as soon as possible.
Mean while,I will be coming over to your country immediately the consignment arrives in your Country for my 10%share.
Best Regards,
Dr.Aguike Benson

Nigeria Office
Mr.Chim Chetam
(Shipping director)
Green Land Courier Services
117 Victoria Island Lagos
Nigeria.
Email:[email protected]
Tel:234 803 826 3322
London Office
1ST FLOOR 16-17 BOUNDARY ROAD,
HOVE,EAST SUSSEX,BN3 4AN
United Kingdom
Tel:+44 703 195 4998
Email:[email protected]

They're pretty smart, alright. Nigeria is the phishing and identity theft capital of the world.

What's the number for Interpol. I need to turn them in.

So you don't even consider Cheney could be guilty? After all the "no bid" contracts? The soldiers getting electrocuted? The missing billions? The rip-offs? All the corruption charges against Halliburton from other countries? None of those matter?

LOL!

Nigeria is going to get our former Vice President by using Interpol.

:lol:

:rofl:

I thought retardean was stupid before I read this thread.

And, of course, that was obviously a correct conclusion.

But now, it's beyond inescapable.

<< pssssst.: retardean hates Dick Cheney. >>

:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

493.gif

I got an email from Godwin Obla today. He wants my bank account number so he can transfer $500,000 into it.

Those lawyers in Nigeria went to school in Oxford. Those are not "bushmen" so skip the attacks.

Cheney was found "not guilty" by the "Gonzales/Ashcroft" "Bush/Cheney" justice department. We all know how "honest" THAT administration was.

Obama/Holder isn't pursuing anything either, and will not honor a warrant against a former Vice President.

Obama/Holder isn't pursuing anything either, and will not honor a warrant against a former Vice President.

No one thinks that he would. What it proves is the entire world thinks Dick Cheney is rotten. The only ones that don't are Republicans.

Has anyone noticed how Republicans take one position and the rest of the world takes another?

Considering that only 6% of American scientists are Republican, it suggests how likely the right is, well, "right".

Aren't the same people who're laughing at this calling for Interpol to apprehend Assange?

So we want Interpol to do its job when it's someone the talking heads tell us is the enemy?

No one thinks that he would. What it proves is the entire world thinks Dick Cheney is rotten. The only ones that don't are Republicans.

Has anyone noticed how Republicans take one position and the rest of the world takes another?

Considering that only 6% of American scientists are Republican, it suggests how likely the right is, well, "right".

The entire world lives in Nigeria? When did that happen?

Or did you think I was defending Cheney instead of pointing out how stupid your post is?

Aren't the same people who're laughing at this calling for Interpol to apprehend Assange?

So we want Interpol to do its job when it's someone the talking heads tell us is the enemy?

We want people who actually commit crimes to be investigated and arrested by proper police authorities.

We do not want purely political judgments passed-off as law enforcement.

Is that really difficult for you to grasp?

We want people who actually commit crimes to be investigated and arrested by proper police authorities.

If that were true, you'd want Cheney tried and not be calling for Assange's murder

If that were true, you'd want Cheney tried and not be calling for Assange's murder

Not surprisingly, JB, you are once again simply and utterly wrong. It is true.

And that's exactly why I don't want our former Vice President politically harassed by the retards over there in some poducnk fucking "nation" and why I am quite content with a hit being sanctioned for Assange.

A former cop I know suggested it should go down like this: green light; red mist.

What's your justification for that 6% number?

Forum List

Back