Arrest them all.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
If our Government fails to act, and we go over the Cliff. They are now saying peoples income tax returns could be delayed by up to 90 days.

Let me be the first to call for consequences. Fail to reach a deal and the American people should rise up, over run DC and place the President and Dem and Rep leaders of Both houses of Congress under arrest. They have failed us in every way. The Ballot box is no longer a Legitimate way to change it. Both parties are completely and totally corrupt, and Inept, and need to be stripped of all power. It's undeniable that our Government in it's current corrupted 2 party system is completely and totally detrimental to the People of this Country. Therefore we as the people have the right, the Duty, to rise up and remove from power all Democrats, and Republicans currently serving.

That's right, call me a wack job, call me a loon, if it makes you feel better. I am a Moderate American, just trying to raise 2 kids and get by in this country, and I am sick and tired of watching our Elected leaders fail us at every turn. I am Ready to accept conflict in the streets to see it changed. I am betting I am not alone.

Last edited:
Call me a borg drone but I am single my federal tax they take out of my check is $130. When I get my tax returns I get shit. The most is $1500. I can wait.

If our Government fails to act, and we go over the Cliff. They are now saying peoples income tax returns could be delayed by up to 90 days.

Let me be the first to call for consequences. Fail to reach a deal and the American people should rise up, over run DC and place the President and Dem and Rep leaders of Both houses of Congress under arrest. They have failed us in every way. The Ballot box is no longer a Legitimate way to change it. Both parties are completely and totally corrupt, and Inept, and need to be stripped of all power. It's undeniable that our Government in it's current corrupted 2 party system is completely and totally detrimental to the People of this Country. Therefore we as the people have the right, the Duty, to rise up and remove from power all Democrats, and Republicans currently serving.

That's right, call me a wack job, call me a loon, if it makes you feel better. I am a Moderate American, just trying to raise 2 kids and get by in this country, and I am sick and tired of watching our Elected leaders fail us at every turn. I am Ready to accept conflict in the streets to see it changed. I am betting I am not alone.

The ‘fiscal cliff’ is a myth, a contrivance of Congress, and that which Congress has done can be undone.

Of the more positive aspects of the ‘cliff’ is it will finally rid us of the onerous ‘Bush Era’ tax cuts, which likely contributed to the December 2007 recession. At the very least those cuts will no longer be a point of partisan conflict; once gone Congress can enact sensible tax cuts for middle and lower income earners while leaving rates high for the most wealthy.

Likewise any funding to defense and entitlements can be reinstated retroactively.

Otherwise, you’d lose your bet.

:confused: Who the hell said that :link:?

Never mind, I went and found my own link:
The sticky issue is whether Congress will "patch" the alternative minimum tax, which would keep taxes from spiking for 30 million Americans. The failure to patch the AMT will create an administrative headache for the IRS, postponing tax season until late March for most filers and delaying refunds for many taxpayers.
(here)

Seems to me that's a singular issue that can be patched all by itself. Any reason it can't? Other than that the "fiscal cliff" monster sells papers?

Last edited:
Call me a borg drone but I am single my federal tax they take out of my check is $130. When I get my tax returns I get shit. The most is $1500. I can wait.

I guess it's fair to say you aren't one of Obama's class of rich people making over $250K

I am not either so I am safe from the Asshole Democrat party who doesn't give a shit about cutting spending and is just looking for more cash to spend. :razz:

Republicans likely want to ‘go over the cliff’ more than democrats or the WH, particularly the ‘tea party.’ It would allow them to vote for ‘lowering’ taxes back to 2012 levels.

Of course payroll taxes won’t go up for at least another six weeks after the start of the New Year, as payroll administrators will wait for any increases to become official. The same for Federal spending, both with regard to defense and social programs.

After you

We shall see what happens.

while it's an interesting idea, i think your quarrel isn't with "all elected officials"... it's with teatards who didn't come to govern, only to obstruct.

Why am I not surprised a Partisan Hack like you would hold only 1 group responsible. Lets not blame the Democrat Controlled Senate who has failed to pass a Budget in 4 years. Lets not blame Obama who was never actually willing to compromise. No lets try and put all the blame on one side.

Sorry, my eyes are open, and they are all to blame. I want to see them all go down.

Your eyes are clearly closed. You fault the Tea Party Caucus and ignore that Harry Reid has Obstructed every single Bill the House has passed for 2 years. You ignore that the Rep last offer was essentially Nancy Pelosi's Plan from Last summer, but now they say it's not a serious plan. You ignore that Obama himself had a plan to come up with 1.2 trillion by eliminated Deductions, but says the GOP plan to come up with 800 Billion the same way wont work, because the math does not add up.

So to a Partisan Hack like you, Obama may appear to be a hero. To me he is a big part of the problem. He is nothing buy a Partisan asshole who is putting scoring Political Points for his Party Above the well being of Americans.

Last edited:

I'd call you a patriot.

You go ahead and get started on it...we'll be right behind you :thup:

We shall see what happens.

while it's an interesting idea, i think your quarrel isn't with "all elected officials"... it's with teatards who didn't come to govern, only to obstruct.

Why am I not surprised a Partisan Hack like you would hold only 1 group responsible. Lets not blame the Democrat Controlled Senate who has failed to pass a Budget in 4 years. Lets not blame Obama who was never actually willing to compromise. No lets try and put all the blame on one side.

Sorry, my eyes are open, and they are all to blame. I want to see them all go down.

Your eyes are clearly closed. You fault the Tea Party Caucus and ignore that Harry Reid has Obstructed every single Bill the House has passed for 2 years. You ignore that the Rep last offer was essentially Nancy Pelosi's Plan from Last summer, but now they say it's not a serious plan. You ignore that Obama himself had a plan to come up with 1.2 trillion by eliminated Deductions, but says the GOP plan to come up with 800 Billion the same way wont work, because the math does not add up.

So to a Partisan Hack like you, Obama may appear to be a hero. To me he is a big part of the problem. He is nothing buy a Partisan asshole who is putting scoring Political Points for his Party Above the well being of Americans.
Why do you capitalize random words in sentences? It's one thing when mal does it, but you just look like a fucking retard when you do it.

You go ahead and get started on it...we'll be right behind you :thup:

Cowabunga, dude. Surf's up, Sparky!

I'm betting that you ALWAYS like to be behind everybody else.

Aw, crap. Here we go again. Another Junior Revolutionary.

Get on with it or shut up about it.:mad:

Forum List

Back