Arrest the NBC reporter!

And now even some of the most well known Race-Baiters in the Liberal Press are beginning to come clean. This is from CNN...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOt1wEDy0SI]Zimmerman's 911 call: Audio enhanced again - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't claim it was a million. As far as I know it was $10k. The poster has already been produced on here.... I don't intend to keep linking the same shit for lazy asses... but it's there. The press conference given by the NBP is on you tube.... with the 'dead or alive' poster.

They never accept anything without a link. And they won't look it up.

Yea.... and when you provide them with the links etc.... 10 minutes later they're demanding the same thing again.

I have such a low tolerance level for stupid. My bad.

You never provided me with a link. How could I be asking for it again.

nbp-zimmerman-e1332652972903.jpg

No wonder I'm getting the song and dance from Bird Woman and her limp dick lackeys.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And now even some of the most well known Race-Baiters in the Liberal Press are beginning to come clean. This is from CNN...

Zimmerman's 911 call: Audio enhanced again - YouTube

This was good work, and again illustrates how the race baiters will immediately jump to conclusions and put out all kinds of speculative things as 'fact' when they so desperately want to believe that somebody is a racist and want him to be condemned because of it. They even felt like they had to designate him as a white Hispanic to make the charge stick. If only we had more media doing real investigative journalism these days, the public would be much better informed.

The fact that none of Zimmerman's friends, at least some of whom are reported to be black, have not seen him as any kind of racist doesn't matter. Nor does the increasing evidence that he never made a racial expletive that night make any difference. They'll ignore that evidence and just keep pushing the lies to condemn him. Which of course is why NBC edited the tape to enhance the image of Zimmerman as a racist.

Again he may be 100% guilty of a wrongful or intentional death of another person. The fact that the dead person is black should be irrelevent except for the fact that he was 'unusual' in that neighborhood, most especially walking through a neighborhood in which he obviously did not live after dark when it was really cold.

If Zimmerman caused a wrongful death, then I think everybody would want him to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If he did not cause a wrongful death, how does he get his life back?

Last edited:

This was good work, and again illustrates how the race baiters will immediately jump to conclusions and put out all kinds of speculative things as 'fact' when they so desperately want to believe that somebody is a racist and want him to be condemned because of it. They even felt like they had to designate him as a white Hispanic to make the charge stick. If only we had more media doing real investigative journalism these days, the public would be much better informed.

The fact that none of Zimmerman's friends, at least some of whom are reported to be black, have not seen him as any kind of racist doesn't matter. Nor does the increasing evidence that he never made a racial expletive that night make any difference. They'll ignore that evidence and just keep pushing the lies to condemn him. Which of course is why NBC edited the tape to enhance the image of Zimmerman as a racist.

Again he may be 100% guilty of a wrongful or intentional death of another person. The fact that the dead person is black should be irrelevent except for the fact that he was 'unusual' in that neighborhood, most especially walking through a neighborhood in which he obviously did not live after dark when it was really cold.

If Zimmerman caused a wrongful death, then I think everybody would want him to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If he did not cause a wrongful death, how does he get his life back?

The unintended consequences from the left...and I don't belive that they care a wit...they'll be searching for thier next target of destruction while leaving the lives of others in shambles. If they aren't affected? They don't give a shit.

While arrest is a bit strong, I thing Mr. Zimmerman has a very strong civil case against NBC and Spike Lee.
AFAIC, he should end up a very wealthy man.

Not going to do him much good when he's shanked in the prison he's eventually going to.
If Zimmerman's father's influence is insufficient to keep his son out of prison, rest assured Zimmerman will be held in the same administrative segregation wing where informants, ex-cops and celebrities are held. Because for him to be attacked by Black inmates would engender an almost automatic judgment against the prison = state for negligence.

If attacked and injured, Zimmerman could come out of prison early -- and as a millionaire.

For altering the Trayvon audio tape. He intentionally omitted the 9-11 operator asking Zimmerman what race Trayvon was to make it sound like Zimmerman is a racist. This is the equivalent of yelling fire in a theatre in my opinion. The leftist dominated media have absolutely no shame or morals, they tried and convicted Zimmerman on the airwaves. Of course now we realize there is much more to the story, not that it wasn't obvious from the beginning.
Would someone with more patience than me please explain to F. Lee Buttplug that people don't generally get arrested for civil liabilities?

Thanks in advance.

The unintended consequences from the left...and I don't belive that they care a wit...they'll be searching for thier next target of destruction while leaving the lives of others in shambles. If they aren't affected? They don't give a shit.

Notice how the libturds are always accusing FOX News of being a propaganda organ but the lamestream media outlets are always getting busted doctoring the news to fit their agenda.

Notice how the libturds are always accusing FOX News of being a propaganda organ but the lamestream media outlets are always getting busted doctoring the news to fit their agenda.

And it ALMOST takes an act of Congress for them to admit it

I think I agree with that.

Which is even more evidence that you're an idiot. Edit a tape, you should be arrested. Kill a person after stalking them down the road, you should simply be believed that it was self defense and that you did nothing wrong to provoke a bad situation. Stick to sucking the welfare teet, you're much better at it.
WHAT??? so you are saying that altering potential evidence and slander on a man that may have been acting only in self defense is ok !!! Zimmerman has not been found guilty lefty !!! in the middle my ass !!! libbs want to convict a man just because he shot a minority without seeing all the evidence !!!

You know, I've thought about this long and hard. At first, I was very sure that he said "coons." Then, after the audio enhancement I questioned that and thought that, at the very least, there was such a good chance that he had actually said "cold" that it was clearly necessary to drop the accusation altogether. But then I was reminded from reading another article that Zimmerman's lawyer has been maintaining that he actually said "punks." Now, based on nothing more than listening to the audio, both the original and the enhanced, it could be believable that he said "coons," or "cold," or "coup," or "Kools," or "kook," or even on a bit of a stretch "coozie." But there is absolutely no way that I can believe in a million years that what Zimmerman said is "punks," after listening to the audio dozens of times now.

So that raises the question: Since the lawyer's claim is so obviously false, how did this false claim arise? There are only two possibilities, either the lawyer is lying on his client's behalf, or Zimmerman lied to his lawyer. I find the former to be a most troubling and implausible explanation. Which leaves the latter. And if Zimmerman is lying about what that word was that he said, then what is he trying to hide? Of all those possibilities that could be anticipated from listening to the tapes, there is only one word that is significant enough to be worth lying to hide. And that word is "coons."

The shithead that altered the tape knew what he was doing, he is trying to rile up blacks for a riot.

Nothing better to unite blacks behind Holder and Obamination than to pit them against "whitey" in Florida.....a battleground state.

The shithead that altered the tape knew what he was doing, he is trying to rile up blacks for a riot.

Nothing better to unite blacks behind Holder and Obamination than to pit them against "whitey" in Florida.....a battleground state.

Thank God for a sensible post. For a second there I was afraid all the Zimmer-groupies were going to play a game of race baiting.

Forum List

Back