Arrest rush...please!!!!!

Rush Limbaugh has drawn the ire of celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred, who sent a letter to the Palm Beach County state attorney requesting an investigation into whether the popular radio host should be prosecuted for calling a law student a “slut” and “prostitute” last week.
Gloria Allred seeks Rush Limbaugh prosecution - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

PLEASE GLORIA... MOVE IT Forward!
Make it a national headline a day!

I want Rush to be our sacrificial lamb on the alter of HYPOCRISY!
I want the rest of the intelligent population to see how idiots like Allred will be totally blasted for their ignorance of the law!

I want the rest of the world to see how the BIASED MSM gets total egg on their faces for BLOWING this way out of proportion while LETTING MAHER et.al. call women like Palin, Coulter,et.al. all sorts of vile and degrading names!
Or let the MSM explain "Sanctorum"... and the vile deprecation of Rick's name!

YES PLEASE ARREST RUSH as the sacrificial lamb to HYPOCRISY!!!

Yes Gloria Allmeds, media whore of the fallacious jurist purists kind.
What ever happen to those women who were to come forth for the allegations against Herman Cain?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK62tfoCmuQ]Blood Sweat & Tears - Spinning wheel - YouTube[/ame]

Or nobody takes the Nazi-Lover seriously, except for other Nazi-Lovers.

3288761864_51c8fb7575_z.jpg
Perhaps you can support the asinine conclusion that she is a Nazi lover.

Oh wait, you're a fucking moron...

You do illustrating his point extremely well though. In a case where your liberal heads are on fire because Rush called someone a *gasp* slut, you find it acceptable to claim a conservative woman is a Nazi lover. The fact is, Nazi lover is FAR worse than being called a slut but I am willing to bet you are to brain dead to see how much of a hypocrite you are being.
The slut does not seem the least bit offended by posing with a Nazi, so how is she not a Nazi-Lover???

And your MessiahRushie has been calling women Nazis his whole career and the pathological liar called Fluke a Nazi, which he didn't apologize for, so calling people Nazis is approved CON$reviNutzi civility. It is only hypocritical for a CON$erviNutzi to whine about being called a Nazi!!!!! :eusa_boohoo:

Obama had no problem going to an anti-semite and anti-white racist pastor for 20 years, does that make him an anti-semite racist?

Just seeing if you're consistant or being a hack ;)

Me personally, i find both deplorable.

Did Rush pay out of pocket for his rehab from an Oxycodon addiction, or did his AFTRA union insurance pick up the tab?

If his insurance paid for his "recovery", by his standards, shouldn't he release tapes of the counseling sessions he attended to his union brotherhood?

In a letter dated March 8, Allred, writing on behalf of the Women’s Equal Rights Legal Defense and Education Fund, requested that Palm Beach County State Attorney Michael McAuliffe probe whether the conservative radio personality had violated Section 836.04 of the Florida Statutes by calling Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke the two derogatory words.

The statute stipulates that anyone who “speaks of and concerning any woman, married or unmarried, falsely and maliciously imputing to her a want of chastity” is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree. Allred explained that the statute recently came to her attention as having never been repealed, and that it could very well apply to Limbaugh’s remarks as his show is broadcast from West Palm Beach.

Read more: Gloria Allred seeks Rush Limbaugh prosecution - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

What did Rush say that was false?

Perhaps you can support the asinine conclusion that she is a Nazi lover.

Oh wait, you're a fucking moron...

You do illustrating his point extremely well though. In a case where your liberal heads are on fire because Rush called someone a *gasp* slut, you find it acceptable to claim a conservative woman is a Nazi lover. The fact is, Nazi lover is FAR worse than being called a slut but I am willing to bet you are to brain dead to see how much of a hypocrite you are being.
The slut does not seem the least bit offended by posing with a Nazi, so how is she not a Nazi-Lover???

And your MessiahRushie has been calling women Nazis his whole career and the pathological liar called Fluke a Nazi, which he didn't apologize for, so calling people Nazis is approved CON$reviNutzi civility. It is only hypocritical for a CON$erviNutzi to whine about being called a Nazi!!!!! :eusa_boohoo:

Obama had no problem going to an anti-semite and anti-white racist pastor for 20 years, does that make him an anti-semite racist?

What the hell does that have to do with your anti-semitic racist MessiahRushie calling women Nazis, other than your typical attempt to divert, of course???

And what I consistently do is make you CON$erviNutzi hypocrites eat the shit you dish out to everyone else. If it is OK for the Pinko Slime of Politics to call women "feminazis" then it's OK for me to call you America-haters the Nazi-Loving scum you are. Just as if it is OK for the Doctor of Duplicity to call Oprah a "Celebutard" then it is OK for me to call Celebutard Palin a celebutard since she said that the pathological liar's use of retard was OK because it was satire, so I am just satirizing the satirist's apologist. :badgrin:

What the hell does that have to do with your anti-semitic racist MessiahRushie calling women Nazis, other than your typical attempt to divert, of course???

And what I consistently do is make you CON$erviNutzi hypocrites eat the shit you dish out to everyone else. If it is OK for the Pinko Slime of Politics to call women "feminazis" then it's OK for me to call you America-haters the Nazi-Loving scum you are. Just as if it is OK for the Doctor of Duplicity to call Oprah a "Celebutard" then it is OK for me to call Celebutard Palin a celebutard since she said that the pathological liar's use of retard was OK because it was satire, so I am just satirizing the satirist's apologist. :badgrin:

1) I dislike rush limbaugh, don't listen to his show, so stop "trying to divert" with that bullshit

2) I used your own logic to see if you applied it consistantly or if you were just being a political party motivated hack, your response proves you are the latter.

You stated how is michelle malkin not a nazi lover since she happily posed with someone with a nazi symbol. I responded by asking does Obama happily bringing his family to an anti-semetic, anti-white racist pastor for 20 years make obama a lover of anti-semite racists.

Its obvious to anyone with reading comprehension that you apply your standards for politically motivated goals instead of applying them equally and consistantly regardless of whom it is about.

1) I dislike rush limbaugh, don't listen to his show, so stop "trying to divert" with that bullshit

2) I used your own logic to see if you applied it consistantly or if you were just being a political party motivated hack, your response proves you are the latter.

You stated how is michelle malkin not a nazi lover since she happily posed with someone with a nazi symbol. I responded by asking does Obama happily bringing his family to an anti-semetic, anti-white racist pastor for 20 years make obama a lover of anti-semite racists.

Its obvious to anyone with reading comprehension that you apply your standards for politically motivated goals instead of applying them equally and consistantly regardless of whom it is about.
Just because you DittoNutzies say everyone you hate is an anti-semitic racist does not make them an anti-semitic racist.

Basically you are arguing that my satirizing CON$erviNutzis by making CON$ eat their guilt by association shit by feeding them their own guilt by association shit justifies their original guilt by association shit. :cuckoo:

Just because you DittoNutzies say everyone you hate is an anti-semitic racist does not make them an anti-semitic racist.

Basically you are arguing that my satirizing CON$erviNutzis by making CON$ eat their guilt by association shit by feeding them their own guilt by association shit justifies their original guilt by association shit. :cuckoo:

So you admit that saying Michelle Malkin likes nazi's is you just putting bullshit out there for the sake of bullshitting.

Fine with me at least you admit you were being full of it, i can accept that.

So you admit that saying Michelle Malkin likes nazi's is you just putting bullshit out there for the sake of bullshitting.

I said the slut LOVES Nazis!
But I sincerely apologize for calling the slut a slut, I lowered myself to the level of the Right.

I said the slut LOVES Nazis!
But I sincerely apologize for calling the slut a slut, I lowered myself to the level of the Right.

So wait you meant that she loves nazi's because she took a picture next to that guy with the sign? Or were you just bullshitting?

Sorry your response makes me feel like maybe you were being serious when you said she loves nazis....i just want to have you make it clear before I say more.

Forum List

Back