Arrest of woan who bought guns for firemen killer...silly girl.

Retired teacher, vulgar twit.

Read my book/memoirs. Go to Barnes and Noble.com, search there for "Guilty of Just Thinking, the series", start with part 1. $0.99

Plenty of autobiography to spin, because your BS Pub dupe politics will never work AT ALL LOL

99 CENTS????

:lmao:

Even the bat-shit crazy Truthers are getting at least $7.99 for their nonsense.

:rofl:

There's more than one. Thus..."Part 1".

Do the math.

The Barnes & Noble ad says the 99 cents is for parts 1 & 7. Funny how there's no links to parts 2 through 6.

Last edited:
I'd like to know the names and addresses of the parole board that thought it was a swell idea to let a man who murdered his 80 year old grandmother to death by beating her with a hammer out on probation.

Oh...and I'd also like to have the name of the NY Prosecutor who thought it was cool and a swell idea to let this man plead guilty to only manslaughter so he could get out.

These are the people with the blood on their hands.

I think I'm going to work on hunting them down. New Year's project if you will.

You ain't gonna do shit.

I have 2 Masters in more relevant fields....you're an idiot to me.

Actually, my IQ is 145 and I have a Masters in History, but as always arguing with Pub/Fox/Rushbots is ridiculous lol.

It's like believing Obama saying 57 states means he's as dumb as the fool who trashed our economy, started the 2 stupidest wars ever, people who believe O's a Marxist Kenyan Muslim, had total control for 2 years, ACORN stole elections, O-care is communist, the bloated rich must be saved...Pub dupes!!

I'd like to know the names and addresses of the parole board that thought it was a swell idea to let a man who murdered his 80 year old grandmother to death by beating her with a hammer out on probation.

Oh...and I'd also like to have the name of the NY Prosecutor who thought it was cool and a swell idea to let this man plead guilty to only manslaughter so he could get out.

These are the people with the blood on their hands.

I think I'm going to work on hunting them down. New Year's project if you will.

You ain't gonna do shit.

You're right.

Actually, my IQ is 145 and I have a Masters in History, but as always arguing with Pub/Fox/Rushbots is ridiculous lol.
Arguing with RushBots is "ridiculus" yet that's all you seem to do.

145 I.Q.? TM's must be around 170 then. :D

the woman is claiming the killer stole her guns

She claimed that at first.

She has since confessed she bought them for the shooter of her own free will. She has admitted to being a straw purchaser.

99 CENTS????

:lmao:

Even the bat-shit crazy Truthers are getting at least $7.99 for their nonsense.

:rofl:

There's more than one. Thus..."Part 1".

Do the math.

The Barnes & Noble ad says the 99 cents is for parts 1 & 7. Funny how there's no links to parts 2 through 6.

Go to Barnes and Noble.com, search there for "Guilty of Just Thinking, the series", start with part 1. $0.99

For Pub dupes, COPY "Guilty of Just Thinking, the series", PASTE into search box at Barnes and Noble.com

There should be 25 sections, but after pt 8 it's pretty dry political argument. Before that, plenty of embarassing stuff for dupes to spin...because your political arguments are hopeless.

Forum List

Back