Arrest of woan who bought guns for firemen killer...silly girl.

Actually, my IQ is 145 and I have a Masters in History, but as always arguing with Pub/Fox/Rushbots is ridiculous lol.

It's like believing Obama saying 57 states means he's as dumb as the fool who trashed our economy, started the 2 stupidest wars ever, people who believe O's a Marxist Kenyan Muslim, had total control for 2 years, ACORN stole elections, O-care is communist, the bloated rich must be saved...Pub dupes!!

Last edited:
Retired teacher, vulgar twit.

Read my book/memoirs. Go to Barnes and Noble.com, search there for "Guilty of Just Thinking, the series", start with part 1. $0.99

Plenty of autobiography to spin, because your BS Pub dupe politics will never work AT ALL LOL

Read my book/memoirs. Go to Barnes and Noble.com, search there for "Guilty of Just Thinking, the series", start with part 1. $0.99

Plenty of autobiography to spin, because your BS Pub dupe politics will never work AT ALL LOL

This is the problem with public education.... The establishment is infested with idiots like Franco.

I'd like to know the names and addresses of the parole board that thought it was a swell idea to let a man who murdered his 80 year old grandmother to death by beating her with a hammer out on probation.

Oh...and I'd also like to have the name of the NY Prosecutor who thought it was cool and a swell idea to let this man plead guilty to only manslaughter so he could get out.

These are the people with the blood on their hands.

I think I'm going to work on hunting them down. New Year's project if you will.

Anyway...

To get back on track, this topic is about a woman who made a straw purchase on behalf of the man who eventually went on to shoot a bunch of firemen. Being a convicted killer, he was not allowed to buy guns, so this woman bought them for him in 2010.

She has been arrested, and has confessed to giving the guns to the shooter of her own free will.

Last edited:

99 CENTS????

:lmao:

Even the bat-shit crazy Truthers are getting at least $7.99 for their nonsense.

:rofl:

99 CENTS????

:lmao:

Even the bat-shit crazy Truthers are getting at least $7.99 for their nonsense.

:rofl:

There's more than one. Thus..."Part 1".

Do the math.

Forum List

Back