Arrest made in alleged Citrus Heights church arson

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
Arrest made in alleged Citrus Heights church arson

June 21, 2010

man arrested Sunday night by Citrus Heights police is suspected of trying to burn a house of worship.

Jose Louis Orduno (left), 44, was arrested on several charges in connection with the alleged attempted arson of the Jehovah Witness Kingdom Hall at 6965 Sylvan Road in Citrus Heights. Police were called to the incident at 7 a.m. Sunday.

He was booked into Sacramento County Jail at 11:30 p.m. on charges of threats to commit a crime that could cause death or injury, possession of a firebomb, attempted arson, terrorism using a symbol and interfering with civil rights.

Read more: Sacto 9-1-1: Arrest made in alleged Citrus Heights church arson

Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible.

CAIR's Hate Crimes Nonsense
By: Daniel Pipes and Sharon Chadha
FrontPageMagazine.com | Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Should you read Unequal Protection: The Status of Muslim Civil Rights in the United States 2005, an annual report issued last week by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), you’ll learn how the Muslim experience in America is worsening. Specifically, the number of “anti-Muslim hate crimes in the United States” has gone up dramatically: from 42 cases in 2002, to 93 cases in 2003, to 141 in 2004.
This news prompted headlines in the mainstream media. “Muslims Report 50% Increase in Bias Crimes,” announced the New York Times; “Crimes, Complaints Involving Muslims Rise,” broadcast the Washington Post; and “Muslims Cite a Rise in Hate Crimes,” echoed the Los Angeles Times. That these leading newspapers treated the CAIR study as a serious piece of research served as an important endorsement.

But CAIR is part of the Wahhabi Lobby, so (unlike the mainstream media reporters) we thought it a good idea to take a closer look at the report. We examined in detail some “examples of anti-Muslim hate crime reports received by CAIR in 2004,” on p. 43, plus some “samples” on p. 53 and discovered a pattern of sloppiness, exaggeration, and distortion:

FrontPage Magazine - CAIR's Hate Crimes Nonsense

The 2009 report published by the Christian Security Network outlines 1,237 crimes against Christian churches including 12 homicides, 38 other violent incidents including, 3 sexual assaults, 3 kidnappings, 98 arsons, and over 700 burglaries resulting in more than $24 million in property loss.

Christian Security Network Releases 2009 Crime Report Against Christian Organizations in the United States - Christian Newswire

I thought this link would be a good addition to this thread.
List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

odd...the liberals that are so concerned about islamic "churches" haven't said a word about christian churches....

Odd, I put up a link earlier today about the Justice Dept going after those who burn churches. I guess I'm not a liberal then, eh?

Don't mind Yurt, this is just a continuation of his obsession with me in the form of a pitiful troll attempt.

odd...the liberals that are so concerned about islamic "churches" haven't said a word about christian churches....

Odd, I put up a link earlier today about the Justice Dept going after those who burn churches. I guess I'm not a liberal then, eh?

link please....

and why do you think this thread has recieved so little attention as compared to the mosque thread?

Don't mind Yurt, this is just a continuation of his obsession with me in the form of a pitiful troll attempt.

you have delusions of grandeur....this thread has never been about you, you are in the group this thread is about....however, i know this is going to crush you, but it is not just about you...

but i understand your desire to WANT me to obsess about you, but sorry kiddo....aint gonna happen

anways, back to the thread before you derail it

why is it you haven't spoken about the thread topic? does it not concern you as much as mosque vandalism or arson?

you have delusions of grandeur....this thread has never been about you, you are in the group this thread is about....however, i know this is going to crush you, but it is not just about you...

but i understand your desire to WANT me to obsess about you, but sorry kiddo....aint gonna happen

why is it you haven't spoken about the thread topic? does it not concern you as much as mosque vandalism or arson?

Sure it isn't.

From your own OP:

From my article not even 24 hours ago:

This mosque was actually on a Daily Show segment last week, quite unfortunate to see. Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible.

Poor trolling on your part Yurt.

Any vandalism to any place is wrong. However, your pitiful troll attempt involves a article from June. Your desperate attempts to try and smear myself and others has failed.

wow....you really are self centered...

you happened to create that thread, thus i took your concern line from that thread....because this thread is a parallel to that thread....if zona would have created it, i would still have used it....

sorry to burst your bubble....

and why was this thread moved out of CE, but yours wasn't.....both are current news and issues

notice modbert's reaction to christian church arson....

its TROLLING

Nope. Only one trolling here is you Yurt, you took a thread from June, hoped nobody would respond all so you could call the left leaning people Christian haters. It's quite sad really, and anybody with any common sense can see that. If you were serious about any sort of discussion, you wouldn't of made a thread with a article from two months ago.

its TROLLING

Nope. Only one trolling here is you Yurt, you took a thread from June, hoped nobody would respond all so you could call the left leaning people Christian haters. It's quite sad really, and anybody with any common sense can see that. If you were serious about any sort of discussion, you wouldn't of made a thread with a article from two months ago.

i didn't realize two months ago was so far in the past.....

see my new article posted 3 days ago....i doubt you will take issue with that like you did the mosque....

you've done nothing but derail and troll this thread. instead of discussing the topic, you took it personal and derailed it. you're the only one trolling here and its fucking pathetic.

I just scanned through the thread about the Tennessee mosque, and then came here, thinking "oh shit, what's going on".

Then I realized this is a story from two months ago. I'm glad you've brought it up, Yurt, because I wouldn't have heard about it otherwise. But why today? Then I saw you finished your OP the same as the TN mosque thread.

The parallels between the two OPs are obvious to me. You can deny it, but I think this is blatant baiting to see how many "on the left" will respond in the same manner as the other thread. If there's a lack of equivalent response, then--at some point in the future--you could use this thread as "definitive proof" that liberals are Muslim apologists that don't care as much when Churches are attacked, thus proving, in opinion, a double standard of the left. This thread is the pawn in some long-term "I told you so" game.

But whatever.

On topic, I don't understand why people go around burning down houses of worship. Regardless of the creed of the building and regardless of the creed of the arsonists/vandals/attackers, it's wrong. Full stop. People should let each other pray and have faith in peace.

And for the record, I'm not a spokesperson for Teh Leftiez. I speak for myself, so please don't lay any guilt-by-association accusation of a double standard on me simply because I identify more with the left than I do with the right. Freedom of assembly and freedom of religion applies equally to all.

thx for reading. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

its TROLLING

You're trolling now.
The left is full of Christian haters.
Violence against Jews and Christians is a thousandfold the problem violence against Muslims is (except by other Muslims, of course) and yet every time anyone says anything, you're there to jeer and minimalize, and defend the left's shitty record when it comes to defending the rights of Christians.

I just scanned through the thread about the Tennessee mosque, and then came here, thinking "oh shit, what's going on".

Then I realized this is a story from two months ago. I'm glad you've brought it up, Yurt, because I wouldn't have heard about it otherwise. But why today? Then I saw you finished your OP the same as the TN mosque thread.

The parallels between the two OPs are obvious to me. You can deny it, but I think this is blatant baiting to see how many "on the left" will respond in the same manner as the other thread. If there's a lack of equivalent response, then--at some point in the future--you could use this thread as "definitive proof" that liberals are Muslim apologists that don't care as much when Churches are attacked, thus proving, in opinion, a double standard of the left. This thread is the pawn in some long-term "I told you so" game.

But whatever.

On topic, I don't understand why people go around burning down houses of worship. Regardless of the creed of the building and regardless of the creed of the arsonists/vandals/attackers, it's wrong. Full stop. People should let each other pray and have faith in peace.

And for the record, I'm not a spokesperson for Teh Leftiez. I speak for myself, so please don't lay any guilt-by-association accusation of a double standard on me simply because I identify more with the left than I do with the right. Freedom of assembly and freedom of religion applies equally to all.

thx for reading. :eusa_angel:

i justed posted one that happened a few days ago...

i have yet to see you call out anyone on the left for a "gotcha" thread or post....i think this thread is relevant. why is it the mosque vandalism etc....is getting so much attention from the left, yet there is virtually ZERO attention about church vandalism which has been happening for decades

they even had to pass an act about it in 1996....yet the left isn't upset about that....no....they're pissed at mosques getting vandalized etc....

i appreciate you don't condone any vandalism

Sure it isn't.

From your own OP:

From my article not even 24 hours ago:

This mosque was actually on a Daily Show segment last week, quite unfortunate to see. Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible.

Poor trolling on your part Yurt.

Any vandalism to any place is wrong. However, your pitiful troll attempt involves a article from June. Your desperate attempts to try and smear myself and others has failed.

You might have had a point except for the fact this thread contains a list to what? 98 Arson involving Christian religion? In one year? So much for the claim it just didn't happen.

Forum List

Back