Arrest made for vote fraud!

There's no defense for ACORN. I was watching testimony the other day. One guy was approached by ACORN many times, & was told that if he didn't sign on the dotted line the person would lose their job. So this pizza hut delivery guy actually registed 78 times. All sponsored by ACORN workers.

Barack Obama pooh--pooh's this--actually stating that ACORN workers were paid by the amount of registrations they turned in. So as Barack states--they probably just went through the phone book --wrote down names & addresses & turned them in. So the mesiah is O.K. with this tactic, why shouldn't we be O.K. with it? NO fraud here--LOL.

What's really disturbing the first 700 billion dollar bailout bill had 20 BILLION dollars in it
for ACORN--thankfully--house republicans had a fit over it.

ACORN is under criminal investigation in several states for voter registration fraud, & guess who they support? BARACK OBAMA.

Of course Barack Obama supports ACORN--giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to this group.

-actually stating that ACORN workers were paid by the amount of registrations they turned in. S
They were actually paid by the hour they just had to make a quota. Just like many jobs if you don't make your quota you loose your job!

Did I say you did? I suggest you pull your head out of your anal orafice and read Truthmatters posts.
I did! Don't quote my post if you are not refering to something I said! ANd really do you have to use anal referenses, is that nessasary?

There's no defense for ACORN. I was watching testimony the other day. One guy was approached by ACORN many times, & was told that if he didn't sign on the dotted line the person would lose their job. So this pizza hut delivery guy actually registed 78 times. All sponsored by ACORN workers.

Barack Obama pooh--pooh's this--actually stating that ACORN workers were paid by the amount of registrations they turned in. So as Barack states--they probably just went through the phone book --wrote down names & addresses & turned them in. So the mesiah is O.K. with this tactic, why shouldn't we be O.K. with it? NO fraud here--LOL.

What's really disturbing the first 700 billion dollar bailout bill had 20 BILLION dollars in it
for ACORN--thankfully--house republicans had a fit over it.

ACORN is under criminal investigation in several states for voter registration fraud, & guess who they support? BARACK OBAMA.

Of course Barack Obama supports ACORN--giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to this group.

I'm still curious as to whose plan it was to include giving ACORN 20 billion in the bailout. Did they actually think they were just going to slip it in unnoticed ?

They were actually paid by the hour they just had to make a quota. Just like many jobs if you don't make your quota you loose your job!

And YOU are ignoring the ties Obama has with Acorn, not talking about the $800k either. Way, way earlier. It's the philosophy that he subscribes to. It's the nexis with Ayers, Wright, Pflager, etc. That is why you all have your panties in a knot.

Forum List

Back