Arrest made for vote fraud!

but this isn't a reputable story truth! it's only reputable when it's against the Dems!

Yep... I'll continue to condemn ACORN for the widespread violations within their organization... to many instances to just be coincidence

And I will condemn any individual or organization from any side of the political spectrum that commits voter fraud

• Banned
Heres the problem DD.

They have not even been accused of anything legally.

They are allegations under investigation.

The same thing that happened last election.

Allegations brough against them by some smuck then they are investigated and nothing is found wrong.

DOJ lawyers were fired for NOT bringing false charges against them RIGHT BEFORE AN ELECTION!

You are not fair minded you are right wing minded.

• Banned
Come on my little con friends dont you want to talk about how this guy was hired by the republican party and his company apparrently cheated and lied to voters to make his company money?

I posted this same story yesterday..

SHOCKINGLY the usual assholes baying on about Acorn made nary a fucking post...

SHOCKER.

Not quite sure why a Republican criminal suddenly makes 11 (or is it higher now?) separate ACORN investigations of voter registration fraud a non-issue. Voter fraud is amazingly serious and should be prosecuted to the farthest extent of the law regardless of political proclivities of the criminal.

Quit playing baby-games of "Oh...you didn't respond fast enough so you obviously don't care..." as you ignore the egregious number of cases of voter registration fraud that ACORN racks up at every election...ALL vote fraud is dangerous to our nation and should be dealt with severely.

This isn't a time to play partisan gotcha games...this is a time to throw the book at ANYONE who is trying to interfere with the voting process.

I hope that this Republican criminal is prosecuted. I hope that Democratic criminals are treated similarly.

Heres the problem DD.

They have not even been accused of anything legally.

They are allegations under investigation.

The same thing that happened last election.

Allegations brough against them by some smuck then they are investigated and nothing is found wrong.

DOJ lawyers were fired for NOT bringing false charges against them RIGHT BEFORE AN ELECTION!

You are not fair minded you are right wing minded.

Funny as I recall no lawyer was fired until LONG after the election. As in December January time frame. You know after they had served the 4 years they were appointed for?

Not quite sure why a Republican criminal suddenly makes 11 (or is it higher now?) separate ACORN investigations of voter registration fraud a non-issue. Voter fraud is amazingly serious and should be prosecuted to the farthest extent of the law regardless of political proclivities of the criminal.

Quit playing baby-games of "Oh...you didn't respond fast enough so you obviously don't care..." as you ignore the egregious number of cases of voter registration fraud that ACORN racks up at every election...ALL vote fraud is dangerous to our nation and should be dealt with severely.

This isn't a time to play partisan gotcha games...this is a time to throw the book at ANYONE who is trying to interfere with the voting process.

I hope that this Republican criminal is prosecuted. I hope that Democratic criminals are treated similarly.

:clap2:

I posted this same story yesterday..

SHOCKINGLY the usual assholes baying on about Acorn made nary a fucking post...

SHOCKER.

I love how people like Gem think that ACORN was found guilty of something last election when in fact they were roundly vindicated.

Allegations are enough for some and arrests mean nothing for others.

Im so sick of these idiotic people who really think the Republican party won anything in the last decade or so.

When we fix the election system so that it truely records all Americans votes correctly they will live on the sidelines of this democracy where they belong.

They will realise they have been living in a world full of lies.

I love how people like Gem think that ACORN was found guilty of something last election when in fact they were roundly vindicated.

Im so sick of these idiotic people who really think the Republican party won anything in the last decade or so.

When we fix the election system so that it truely records all Americans votes correctly they will live on the sidelines of this democracy where they belong.

Well fix it dammit----If tired of you whining and claiming you were cheated.

yes, yes...nothing at all wrong with paying students to register 75 times...to register Mickey Mouse...to turn in hundreds of registration forms all in the same handwriting...nothing wrong with ACORN paying fines for their "honest mistakes..."

Lets not put anything in place to make sure that this sort of thing can't happen...lets just point fingers at the other side and ignore our side...thats working so well for all involved.

Ridiculous...anyone who sits there and excuses ACORN has no desire to have a rational conversation about this issue at all.

We are fixing it and when were done fixing it a good protion of the current republican party will be in exile or prison.

Then maybe someone can come along and give us back the party the Republicans used to be.

The one that USED to believe in facts and had important ideas that made sense and helped this country and MY party be better at sailing this ship called the US.

yes, yes...nothing at all wrong with paying students to register 75 times...to register Mickey Mouse...to turn in hundreds of registration forms all in the same handwriting...nothing wrong with ACORN paying fines for their "honest mistakes..."

Lets not put anything in place to make sure that this sort of thing can't happen...lets just point fingers at the other side and ignore our side...thats working so well for all involved.

Ridiculous...anyone who sits there and excuses ACORN has no desire to have a rational conversation about this issue at all.

Gem, you complete fucking idiot, please show me where the Head of ACORN was ever arrested for what you claim?

for real, for many of the usual conservadouchebags who are desperate for anything to bray on about it seems their politics has the same symptoms of late stage syphilis.

The owner of a firm that the California Republican Party hired to register tens of thousands of voters this year was arrested in Ontario over the weekend on suspicion of voter registration fraud.

Forum List

Back