Arrest are being made in Charlotte at the convention center

I would advise Obamabots having their ID's on em. Their Dear Leader will not hesitate in locking their asses up. This is gonna be very entertaining. Stay tuned.

They don't let you out of the cave much do they. Hows that Reagan, Brady gun control bill working for you and the cowards patriot act by your republican coward party.

We'll see how your Dear Leader treats dissenters. I'm guessing the Charlotte jails are gonna be jammed to capacity. And i'm also guessing you Goose Stepping Obamabots will be here defending him.

I would advise Obamabots having their ID's on em. Their Dear Leader will not hesitate in locking their asses up. This is gonna be very entertaining. Stay tuned.

They don't let you out of the cave much do they. Hows that Reagan, Brady gun control bill working for you and the cowards patriot act by your republican coward party.

Senate Vote Roll Call on U.S. Patriot Act 2001 & 2006
2001 and 2006 above.
Democrats who Voted FOR the Patriot Act: 2011
Bennet (D-CO)
Boxer (D-CA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Conrad (D-ND)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Hagan (D-NC)
Inouye (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (ID-CT)
Manchin (D-WV)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Warner (D-VA)
Webb (D-VA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)

Oh and it was Obama that signed it into law in 2011...so yeah keep whining about republicans passing patriot act moron.

You do mean Clinton assault weapons ban?

Senate Vote Roll Call on U.S. Patriot Act 2001 & 2006
2001 and 2006 above.
Democrats who Voted FOR the Patriot Act: 2011
Bennet (D-CO)
Boxer (D-CA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Conrad (D-ND)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Hagan (D-NC)
Inouye (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (ID-CT)
Manchin (D-WV)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Warner (D-VA)
Webb (D-VA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)

Oh and it was Obama that signed it into law in 2011...so yeah keep whining about republicans passing patriot act moron.

His Bots like to conveniently forget about his NDAA disgrace too. Oh well, par for the course i guess. No pun intended. Ok, maybe a little intended. ;)

Lol...indeed. People still don't realize we aren't Republicans or Democrats. We are Liberty lovers and will support anyone who espouses those beliefs and will stand up for them.

Let em say one bad thing about the Dear Leader, and we'll see how long before they're cuffed and hauled away. And then the loyal Goose Stepping Obamabots will rush to defend him. They love this Police State, because they feel it's their Police State. It is very sad, but it is what it is.

We want to se how much it costs you Koch suckers to buy your supply of knee pads. :clap2:

Those two must be the delegates from California that got drunk.

The DNC convention seems to be plagued with all sorts of bad luck. Rain washing away the obama monument, Cory Booker falling down and hurting his leg, the union leader that started throwing the furniture. Then having to move obama's big speech to a smaller venue. To top it all off, the hotels where the democrats are staying are infested with bedbugs. All the DNC needs is a plague of locusts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhVxviUIKKQ]I'm Just Gettin' Warmed Up - YouTube[/ame]

Those two must be the delegates from California that got drunk.

The DNC convention seems to be plagued with all sorts of bad luck. Rain washing away the obama monument, Cory Booker falling down and hurting his leg, the union leader that started throwing the furniture. Then having to move obama's big speech to a smaller venue. To top it all off, the hotels where the democrats are staying are infested with bedbugs. All the DNC needs is a plague of locusts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhVxviUIKKQ]I'm Just Gettin' Warmed Up - YouTube[/ame]

To bad you are so busy trying to make people look bad you help to bring your country down. Don't like the American political system their are many fascist countries for you to choose from. :eusa_boohoo:

Go ahead and speak ill of the Dear Leader. I dare you. We'll see where that gets you. A bit of advice, don't pick up the soap.

Forum List

Back