Arranged Gay Marriages

Just a tiny half step from trading school boys. Be patient, you're almost there!

Arrange marriage works because it's not soured by the sexual politics and sexual violence which precedes the other type of relationship.

Arrange marriage works because it's not soured by the sexual politics and sexual violence which precedes the other type of relationship.

May be you should try arrange marriage yourself, then huh? See how you like it. :dunno:

The thought of "arranged marriage" between fags gets Tommy Taint hot because it lends legitimacy to human trafficking of a certain type.

"Some pimps or traffickers promise assurances of marriage or get-rich-quick schemes for their families and home villages. Many times, drugs are forcefully induced to facilitate kidnapping."

How trafficking scams work

I've heard that lesbians and gay men in Muslim countries marry each other to stay safe.

What sexual violence?
Detailed in 90s chick flicks.
Thank you, but that means nothing to me.
Well then your own sex life leading up to when you became steady with your BF.
My sex life hasn't included violence.

What sexual violence?
Or hasn't it?

What sexual violence?
Or hasn't it?
What is your problem? You seem to be projecting sexual violence onto someone you don't know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back