Arpaio Investigation Brings Up Compelling Questions About Obama's Birth Certificate a

Hummm..
links in article at site

SNIP:
BY MICHAEL P. RETHMAN - The tough economic times of late 2008 produced an once-in-a-generation leadership opportunity that a talented, attractive and multi-ethnic young president might have exploited to achieve good things for all Americans.

Unfortunately, President Obama has shown over three-plus years that he’s not that leader – unless killing Osama bin Laden is somehow all that matters. Indeed, in light of a record replete with domestic and international fumbles, including a budget deficit driven to unimagined levels and persistently high rates of unemployment/underemployment, Obama ought to be soundly defeated in November.

However, with so many Americans now feeding at the government trough, his defeat is far from a sure thing.

But still lurking in the media shadows is a compelling constitutional question that won’t leave Barack Obama alone. Obama’s long-form birth certificate, released by the White House amid great fanfare last spring, was recently and very publicly derided by a the nationally known Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County (Phoenix) Arizona.

Finally, after four years of media-abetted obfuscation of Obama's ever-changing documents, someone in authority is finally willing put his reputation on the line and publicly ask raise questions that should have been unambiguously answered years ago.

Ironically, a revival of this political sideshow may be what derails the Obama re-election effort in November. Here’s why: Obama’s self-touted long-form birth certificate, forced into the public arena by then-candidate Donald Trump last spring, was almost immediately exposed as a simplistic cut-and-paste construct -- yet this story has gone ignored for almost a year.

read it all here..
Arpaio Investigation Brings Up Compelling Questions About Obama’s Birth Certificate and Eligibility | Hawaii Reporter
You linked to an article about the President written by a FUCKING DENTIST, you fucking shit stain? You're a waste of bandwidth, you piece of shit.:badgrin::badgrin:

then go the fuck away and stop wasting the sites bandwidth

:lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Hummm..
links in article at site

SNIP:
BY MICHAEL P. RETHMAN - The tough economic times of late 2008 produced an once-in-a-generation leadership opportunity that a talented, attractive and multi-ethnic young president might have exploited to achieve good things for all Americans.

Unfortunately, President Obama has shown over three-plus years that he’s not that leader – unless killing Osama bin Laden is somehow all that matters. Indeed, in light of a record replete with domestic and international fumbles, including a budget deficit driven to unimagined levels and persistently high rates of unemployment/underemployment, Obama ought to be soundly defeated in November.

However, with so many Americans now feeding at the government trough, his defeat is far from a sure thing.

But still lurking in the media shadows is a compelling constitutional question that won’t leave Barack Obama alone. Obama’s long-form birth certificate, released by the White House amid great fanfare last spring, was recently and very publicly derided by a the nationally known Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County (Phoenix) Arizona.

Finally, after four years of media-abetted obfuscation of Obama's ever-changing documents, someone in authority is finally willing put his reputation on the line and publicly ask raise questions that should have been unambiguously answered years ago.

Ironically, a revival of this political sideshow may be what derails the Obama re-election effort in November. Here’s why: Obama’s self-touted long-form birth certificate, forced into the public arena by then-candidate Donald Trump last spring, was almost immediately exposed as a simplistic cut-and-paste construct -- yet this story has gone ignored for almost a year.

read it all here..
Arpaio Investigation Brings Up Compelling Questions About Obama’s Birth Certificate and Eligibility | Hawaii Reporter
You linked to an article about the President written by a FUCKING DENTIST, you fucking shit stain? You're a waste of bandwidth, you piece of shit.:badgrin::badgrin:

then go the fuck away and stop wasting the sites bandwidth

:lmao::lmao:
It's a fucking dentist, you stupid bitch.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

All these bama dicklickers cannot pull one post to debate anything.damn.so much for the public education system.lol.
Is the public education system the one that taught you about spaces, capitalization and punctuation? Fool.

Breath into a bag is the crushing rejoinder that she's come up with? Wow...hard to get happy after THAT putdown. It's almost as lame as her thesis.

All these bama dicklickers cannot pull one post to debate anything.damn.so much for the public education system.lol.
Is the public education system the one that taught you about spaces, capitalization and punctuation? Fool.

Breath into a bag is the crushing rejoinder that she's come up with? Wow...hard to get happy after THAT putdown. It's almost as lame as her thesis.

Your obsession with me is starting to feel a little creepy dear.

I hope you had a enjoyable dinner and movie though

Your obsession with me is starting to feel a little creepy dear.

I hope you had a enjoyable dinner and movie though

The same obsession I have for killing mosquitoes. Movie and dinner were excellent.

candy ass and obotmerican have never had racism touch their lives, they only touch themsleves. they are the board bullies. big dumb cementheads, sixth grade education, they probably call the women in their lives sluts and bitches. can't stay on topic.

Last edited:
candy ass and obotmerican have never had racism touch their lives, they only touch themsleves. they are the board bullies. big dumb cementheads, sixth grade education, they probably call the women in their lives sluts and bitches. can't stay on topic.

neither are worth the waste of energy or time dear..
time to move on;)

time to move on;)

Indeed. Just like the birfer issue. Time to move on.

time to move on;)

Indeed. Just like the birfer issue. Time to move on.

you wish toto... you've been wrong so far. i wish we didn't have a corrupt president too.

Time to move on. Time to talk about real issues. Time to be less crazy.

it's a real issue harper, always has been. the distraction has been the distraction, ala alinsky. time will tell. i am less likely to move along at this point than any since 4/27.

it's a real caper. unfolding as we speak. time to wake up harper...

Last edited:

it's a real issue harper, always has been. the distraction has been the distraction, ala alinsky. time will tell. i am less likely to move along at this point than any since 4/27.

This is not an issue. It is only an issue to the minority of people who will never, ever under any circumstance accept Obama as a legitimate President.

When the birfers were all whining that Obama should release his BC, I said he shouldn't because the birfers would never accept it. Guess what? That was exactly right. Because this isn't about a birth certificate. It is about a fringe nutter conspiratorial minority who would never accept Obama as President. If it wasn't a BC, it would be something else they'd hang around Obama's neck. It doesn't matter what Obama does or what proof there is because the birfers will never accept him.

Last edited:

time to move on;)

Translation: "I'm going to retreat; I see how this helps the President."

C'mon back anytime for the ass whooping you so richly deserve.

This is not an issue. It is only an issue to the minority of people who will never, ever under any circumstance accept Obama as a legitimate President.

When the birfers were all whining that Obama should release his BC, I said he shouldn't because the birfers would never accept it. Guess what? That was exactly right. Because this isn't about a birth certificate. It is about a fringe nutter conspiratorial minority who would never accept Obama as President. If it wasn't a BC, it would be something else they'd hang around Obama's neck. It doesn't matter what Obama does or what proof there is because the birfers will never accept him.

you're out of touch my canada friend, these are most difficult times. it's not a subjective issue, now it's about the law. and has he lied about his past or covered up anything. people want to know why.

Last edited:

you're out of touch my canada friend, these are most difficult times.

Funniest post ever....Yeah...TORO is the one whose out of touch.

I can see where these are difficult times for you. Gonna get a whole lot worse this Fall.

you're out of touch my canada friend, these are most difficult times.

Funniest post ever....Yeah...TORO is the one whose out of touch.

I can see where these are difficult times for you. Gonna get a whole lot worse this Fall.

you're just a jagoff.

Forum List

Back